Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You guys could've taken revenge but you never did, the contempt seems one sided.
Do you think they would have somehow stopped at the Somaliland border if they were going to try take revenge on Dhulbahante or Warsangeli?

They'd have come for the kin of General Morgan as well. :kodaksmiley:

This idea that "Isaaq and Dhulbahante intermarry" is not true, just some bullshit spread to make it seem that the clans of Somaliland have more in common with each other. It's just lines drawn by the British that makes no real sense. The Ogaden that border you intermarry with you more than we intermarry with you, yet there is nothing but fighting between you two such as the Gaashamo massacre.

Did I say all Isaaq intermarry with dhulos? Don't get ahead of yourself. My point is to refute your nonsensical original argument about Isaaq clans and Dhulos not marrying. When that's pointedly false. Every subclan that lives with another subclan intermarry. It's common sense.

Everyone knows they are not open minded to reer Mogadishu. Lander girls are undercover clannists sxb :lol: . It is not exactly their fault though, it is their men that convinced them about the Mogadishu bogeyman hiding under the bed.

:manny:

Then I must have imagined all the Isaaq people married to southerners like Hawiye and even random barely Somali clans like Gaadsan and Garre.:manny:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Did I say all Isaaq intermarry with dhulos? Don't get ahead of yourself. My point is to refute your nonsensical original argument about Isaaq clans and Dhulos not marrying. When that's pointedly false. Every subclan that lives with another subclan intermarry. It's common sense.
It's the truth that the marriages are mostly one sided (Dhulbahante marrying Isaaq women), you don't hear about Isaaq marrying Dhulbahante women often. My grandfather told me a poem about a famous Dhulbahante warrior from our clan in the 19th century who wanted to marry a beautiful Isaaq women, but an Isaaq Suldaan also wanted to marry her.

So the Dhulbahante said I will marry her off the strength of my Tol, whilst the Isaaq Suldaan offered 200 camels. The Dhulbahante man took the camels and the girl.

:drakelaugh:

It's the truth that the marriages are mostly one sided (Dhulbahante marrying Isaaq women), you don't hear about Isaaq marrying Dhulbahante often. My grandfather told me a poem about a famous Dhulbahante warrior in the 19th century who wanted to marry a beautiful Isaaq women, but an Isaaq Suldaan also wanted to marry her.

So the Dhulbahante said I will marry her off the strength of my Tuul, whilst the Isaaq Suldaan offered 200 camels. He took the camels and the girl.

Yeah and then he was given Mjolnir the thunder-hammer and he rode to heaven on a winged white horse to be with his father Zeus. :mjlol:

Oh and I wouldn't be here today if my Grandfather's didn't marry Dhulos/cagdheer women so there goes your fairy tale.:camby:

Bohol

VIP
Then I must have imagined all the Isaaq people married to southerners like Hawiye and even random barely Somali clans like Gaadsan and Garre.:manny:

That is usually the male line not the female line. It is like we can marry their females but they can't marry ours. It is like a Arab thing.
But to also say they are the enemy all the time is pushing it too far IMO.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
It's the truth that the marriages are mostly one sided (Dhulbahante marrying Isaaq women), you don't hear about Isaaq marrying Dhulbahante often. My grandfather told me a poem about a famous Dhulbahante warrior from our clan in the 19th century who wanted to marry a beautiful Isaaq women, but an Isaaq Suldaan also wanted to marry her.

So the Dhulbahante said I will marry her off the strength of my Tol, whilst the Isaaq Suldaan offered 200 camels. took the camels and the girl.

You know back home dhulabhaante are known as magantayadi(our refugees):russ::mjcry::meleshame:

That is usually the male line not the female line. It is like we can marry their females but they can't marry ours. It is like a Arab thing.
But to also say they are the enemy all the time is pushing it too far IMO.

Nope, they were mostly women. In fact, I would say Isaaq men tend to be conservative with marriage and mostly marry within Isaaq.

Bohol

VIP
Nope, they were mostly women. In fact, I would say Isaaq men tend to be conservative with marriage and mostly marry within Isaaq.

Not true. I don't know any close female relative of mine married to a southerner. That applies to most Isaaqs in here and in real life. Isaaq and Darood intermarriages on the other hand are a normalized thing, those are the facts.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You know back home dhulabhaante are known as magantayadi(our refugees):russ::mjcry::meleshame:
Where was Isaaq before the British?

They were living in the coast between Mayd and Xiis or in the mountains whilst the entire interior belonged to the camels of Dhulbahante and Absame. It was part of Xeer law that any Isaaq coming down from the Golis mountains would face execution and 1/2 of their livestock taxed.

When Darood were united:

eeHE3.png

Everything west of Berbera belonged to Dir. Where the f*ck was Isaaq? :drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Not true. I don't know any close female relative of mine married to a southerner. That applies to most Isaaqs in here and in real life. Isaaq and
Darood intermarriages on the other hand are a normalized thing, those are the facts.

isaaq don't marry darod other then few subclans

Where was Isaaq before the British?

They were living in the coast between Mayd and Xiis or in the mountains whilst the entire interior belonged to the camels of Dhulbahante and Absame. It was part of Xeer law that any Isaaq coming down from the Golis mountains would face execution and 1/2 of their livestock taxed.

Shameless liar. I suppose Isaaq cities, cities that are older and more populous than any Darood tuulo sprung out like a mushrooms from nowhere? Don't tell me, Hargeisa, Burco, Berbera, Zeila, Gabiley, Ceerigaabo etc. are Darood cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts