Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Niyo maalintii farxada baad boolshidh ka dhigateen, inankan maxaa iga galay, haduu somaliland necebyahay ma wax buu naga yeeli kara? Ka yeeli maynee ilaahiisa ha u sheego. :kodaksmiley::mjlol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That's appropriation. Why would I like it?
headache-11.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I like the Darod obsession.

Even on their most important day, instead of celebrating, idoor are online cursing Darod.
Nothing to celebrate I guess, 26 years of mediocrity.

:hemad:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
ISAAQ BAAN AHAY, SOMALILAND AYAAN TAAGEREYNAA, NIMCAAN HILAAC, HODAN CABDIRAXMAN IYO CIDWALBA INAGA HOR JEEDA AYEEYDIINA LA CUNA, MAALIN KALE CUQDAADIINA INOO HAYSO, LAAKIN MAALINTAN INALAA SAA'IR KOW DHEH.

Calanka Somaliland wuxu ku yaala :
Saylac
Borama
Berbera
Gabiley
Hargeisa
Burco
Oodweyne
Ceerigabo
Las Anod

Markaa dhandhaamiinta ha ooyaan, oohintoodu waxba inagama yeelaysee, ilaahi ba wadankan xafidhidoona inshallah. :rejoice:

Khaatumo state? hahahah fairy tale land bullshit, these daroods are coming up with is too try and steal the most oil rich land from us.:mjswag:

Wallahi the joke is, they think they can break away, with what army? :umwhat:These can't do anything but put videos up... :sass1:

If I was there, I would slit that child's throat and make his mother drink it.

:sass2:

We don't play

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Not true. If you tell Landers girls you are Darood they will giggle and welcome you but the moment they hear the name "Xamar" all hell
will break loose. :lol: That is what decades of indoctrination looks like.

Loooool look at this lie, I was there in hargeisa, reer galbeed mooyane, cidwalba are called reer xamar, why you spreading lies of isaaq girls giggling at the mere sound of hearing darood men, war ilaahi maad taqaanta horta, dumarkeena daraje dhulka ka hooseysa baad geysee Ilaahaage.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Not true. I don't know any close female relative of mine married to a southerner. That applies to most Isaaqs in here and in real life. Isaaq and Darood intermarriages on the other hand are a normalized thing, those are the facts.

Doesn't mean anything sxb, my Habar Yonis side, regarding my mother's Habar Yonis habaryar is married to a Habr gidir man, her children are my abtis and habos and they're Hawiye.

Gambar

VIP
Loooool look at this lie, I was there in hargeisa, reer galbeed mooyane, cidwalba are called reer xamar, why you spreading lies of isaaq girls giggling at the mere sound of hearing darood men, war ilaahi maad taqaanta horta, dumarkeena daraje dhulka ka hooseysa baad geysee Ilaahaage.
Ma taqaanta aa? :tacky:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
eeHE3.png

So Ogaden owned everything south of Berbera before the British came?

View attachment 18412

Ogaden used to border the Gadabursi and Issa in Somaliland to the West before the British armed the Isaaq living in the mountains and coast to drive the patriotic Somali clans from the interior!

BTW, prior to the Somali Republic, Hargeisa, Burco, Ceerigabo, Gabiley were not cities but grazing land in case you didn't know.

Kkkkkkkkkkk ma sheekadii idajaa iyo Siad Barre ba inoo sheegaysaa, this mythology they believe in, Kkkkkkkkkk isaaqs dominated the majority of the hawd plains even before the arrival of the British, war dadkan maxaa beenta uu geeye, taarikhna maba garanaysidee qarda jeexa naga daa.

Dhuli-bahantes are getting out of hand :mjkkk:we need to karbaash them :fittytousand:is he forgetting the shahaada is on the flag?:susp:

I showed it to my hubby and he is telling me that boy is wrong and we should not teach kids hate. I married to traitor. My bad luck (just kidding)
I call @Canuck and @shanqale !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You shouldn't generalize all Darood women by the way ; MJs are cool:icon lol:, so are Warsangeli.

Stop claiming us, you are not Somali.

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Prince of Lasanod

War stop regurgitating Kacaan boolshidh anaga taariikhdeeni Haye nigga we have 150 year old faraxs in the mountains that have facts, about isaaqs not entering the hawd until the 1800s?

Dont confuse the trade caravan from the Ogaden to berbera that occurred every year on February with myths of Ogadens living on mainland isaaq territory.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I showed it to my hubby and he is telling me that boy is wrong and we should not teach kids hate. I married to traitor. My bad luck

Stop claiming us, you are not Somali.

Did you just call your husband a traitor for saying you shouldn't teach kids hate?

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Kkkkkkkkkkk ma sheekadii idajaa iyo Siad Barre ba inoo sheegaysaa, this mythology they believe in, Kkkkkkkkkk isaaqs dominated the majority of the hawd plains even before the arrival of the British, war dadkan maxaa beenta uu geeye, taarikhna maba garanaysidee qarda jeexa naga daa.
"The British Administration afforded the Isaaq an outlet and a chance to expand into the Haud and Ogaadeen at the expense of the Ogaadeen clan and they proceeded to push to Ogaadeen clan westward." (Markakis 1987, p. 56).

2ebr85k.png

As I've said, the British pushed the Ogaden from everything west of Sool all the way to Hargeisa iyo Berbera all the way into modern day Ethiopia and then pushed them even more South out of Hawd. They were one of the main supporters of the Sayyid and were punished terribly for it, all of their land was taken from them. The whole British Somaliland border was to push the Ogaden out. Everything South of Somaliland was Ogaden whilst everything North was the Isaaq who allied with Britain to come down from the coasts and the mountains. Eventually, the British helped to push the Ogaden out of Hawd and then created the "Hawd" region and tried to annex it to British Somaliland. You simply cannot deny these facts because history doesn't lie.

The same thing was done against the Mareexan in NFD where the British forced them to Jubbaland and OUT of Mandhera/NFD because they were the most rebellious clan.

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ali duuh ana wasa how's his word supposed to be impartial fact, f*ck outta here Las anod boy.

Who the f*ck is ali duuh, ma ilaahaygi buu yahay.

Kulaha 'Ali noted, Ali recounted' biased piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending