Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was insinuating a woman couldn't convince a man to switch sides without real reasoning, the mere virtue of vagina doesn't cut it. As the saying goes... Men get with women with the hope they will never change, but they do. Women get with men with the hope they will change, but they don't.

Yes but Somali woman know how to treat their men.

It is well known that men don't change yes, culture and religion would be the factors that draw me to Somali men. I assume, it's the same for Somali men too.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
Yes but Somali woman know how to treat their men.

It is well known that men don't change yes, culture and religion would be the factors that draw me to Somali men. I assume, it's the same for Somali men too.
Somali women are for Somali males :fittytousand:

But Somali males are not restricted....after all we are men :dabcasar:

lol I don't know. So far I have a literal 100% accuracy from telling Xabeshis from Somalis and I imagine a lot of other somalis do so too. Did you see his pic? I haven't. He was also all up in Ethio forums, so somehow I think it's believable. Maybe he's mixed?

Because weekdays aka @crazy wadad and hawdian could be same person. I remember very well crazywadad 's pic, could you guys post hawdian 'S pic here?

I do not condone this viewpoint at all.

They are (somewhat) humans and we should treat them as such hence why I want them to be peacefully deported back to their masters.

And Ethiopia will pay for it!!!:fittytousand:

They are illegal immigrants in SL and PL with out any background checks even, police arrested Oromo who joined al shabab.

Small note all the fake Somalis (Ethiopians) like to claim Issaq tribe only. Do you know the reason? !!!because on individual level, you are the only Somalis who defend them and side with them against Somalis in all forums. I am talking about individual level not government or states.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Small note all the fake Somalis (Ethiopians) like to claim Issaq tribe only. Do you know the reason? !!!because on individual level, you are only Somalis who defend them and side with them against Somalis in all forums. I am talking about individuals level not government or states.

Yh I find that strange. All the Ethiopians in Somalispot like to claim that community. :mugshotman:

Gambar

VIP
Small note all the fake Somalis (Ethiopians) like to claim Issaq tribe only. Do you know the reason? !!!because on individual level, you are the only Somalis who defend them and side with them against Somalis in all forums. I am talking about individual level not government or states.
Maybe cause half of isaaq comes from Habar Xabusheed.

Nah plenty of clans other than Isaaq bootyclap for Xabashi's. Don't know if the forum thing is true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending