Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said you guys are closer to Amxaar than those from Mogadishu.

I think we're misunderstanding each other sister. What I meant was that the Habar Habusheed are like 30-35% of Isaaq tops. According to tradition, Habar Magaadle are all descended Sh. Issaq's marriage to a Dir islaan from the Magaadle tribe.

Also Faisal is insane and needs to lay off qaadka. I wouldn't take stock in anything he says personally, the man's a loose canon. There's no way in hell a gaal in Addis is closer to me than a Hawiye in Mogadishu.

Gambar

VIP
I think we're misunderstanding each other sister. What I meant was that the Habar Habusheed are like 30-35% of Isaaq tops. According to tradition, Habar Magaadle are all descended Sh. Issaq's marriage to a Dir islaan from the Magaadle tribe.

Also Faisal is insane and needs to lay off qaadka. I wouldn't take stock in anything he says personally, the man's a loose canon. There's no way in hell a gaal in Addis is closer to me than a Hawiye in Mogadishu.
Your HA, I think Cidagale need to do something about him. Afhayeen buu isu malayay. I'm partial to HA. :cosbyhmm:

Nah plenty of clans other than Isaaq bootyclap for Xabashi's. Don't know if the forum thing is true though.

Nope our politicians (hawyie/Darood ) who bootyclapped them. But on individual level, you would not never see Darood/hawyie person who will claim them or appreciate them. In fact they think low of them. And majority of Darood hate the Ethiopian government for killing the Ogaden people and hawyie hate them more because of Mogadishu gencoide in 2007. Only, issaq that defend the Ethiopian government and people in social media and forums which made it essay for every Ethiopian to claim Your tribe.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Dhuli-bahantes are getting out of hand :mjkkk:we need to karbaash them :fittytousand:is he forgetting the shahaada is on the flag?:susp:
Most Somalis in Somaliland are Jahl right, he is just a Kid he won't be accounted in the Day of Judgement the parents who brainwashed the kid are accoutable for what they have done.

Last edited:
:mugshotman:Canuck is my number 1 hater on this forum. This is truly a betrayal. How could you??:uCkf6mf::ileycry::ileycry:I thought we were friends. :frdfvsb:
Your constant flip flopping made me join the dark side
unnamed (2).gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come Isaaq men act like little es who were abused by their step mothers.

I've never seen Darood men insulting Isaaq women, even though isaq women are qabilists. You will never see Hawiye men insult darood women when we are mortal enemies.

But leave it to es like y'all to yap about Darood women.

Darood women will abuse you in FKD and slap you. Don't mess with us. Stupid, incompetent bastards.

@Duke of Bohol was raised by Darood woman and you will never see him disrespect other women's qabiils because he was raised right.

Isaaq men should focus on gaining independence instead of ing about Darood women. At the end of the Darood women got more balls than y'all. Nacala idinka iyo sinjiigakina ku yaal.

Guuns foqol guuns.

P.s

@Prince Abubu in real life. Isaaqs are irrelevant to us sis, the only time I hear about Isaaq baq baqs is on Somalispot. Irrelevant people shouldn't mention Majeerteen. Royal majerteen.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
How come Isaaq men act like little es who were abused by their step mothers.

I've never seen Darood men insulting Isaaq women, even though isaq women are qabilists. You will never see Hawiye men insult darood women when we are mortal enemies.

But leave it to es like y'all to yap about Darood women.

Darood women will abuse you in FKD and slap you. Don't mess with us. Stupid, incompetent bastards.

@Duke of Bohol was raised by Darood woman and you will never see him disrespect other women's qabiils because he was raised right.

Isaaq men should focus on gaining independence instead of ing about Darood women. At the end of the Darood women got more balls than y'all. Nacala idinka iyo sinjiigakina ku yaal.

Guuns foqol guuns.

P.s

@Prince Abubu in real life. Isaaqs are irrelevant to us sis, the only time I hear about Isaaq baq baqs is on Somalispot. Irrelevant people shouldn't mention Majeerteen. Royal majerteen.
My cousin is married to a Isxaaq person, Not very bad people. To be truthful depends what Darood Person you see, You either talk Good or just be quiet it always works.

Status
Not open for further replies.