Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

I assumed you were trolling about being HY. You're far more likely to get qarxis'd from stating your specific subclan + location and arbitrary details than revealing your mother's ethnicity. Even then, I doubt anyone can/will go through all that. there's like <50 active users on here
Too late sxb :mjlol: @Professor only needs one more detail

Why do Ethiopians lie? The recent refugees in Europe they claim to be either Somali or eritean until they are caught out.

Look at that Ethiopian manic who stabbed that Arabic Swedish girl claiming to be 15 and Somali, until it was, later discovered he was Ethiopian. The damage was already down to Somali people. :kanyehmm:

The Ethiopian government sends their beggars and aids invested s to our country, when our ppl can barely feed themselves. Savages wallahi :pacspit:

All they can say is the clan name, not their sub sub sub sub sub clan names because they are not Somali.

:lawd:

@Canuck I understand, why She's so passionate about them now

I agree kick out gog & magog now!!!

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
How did Hawdian know Somali and have such extensive knowledge on Isaaqs :comeon:

Shit doesn't add up :manny:

He's probably is what he claims to be...an Isaxaaq with extreme love to Amharas.I atleast have an excuse since I'm fucking an Amhara girl :mjlol:

Pussy is extremely powerful walaalayaal.:francis:

black

live and let die.
How did Hawdian know Somali and have such extensive knowledge on Isaaqs :comeon:

He's probably is what he claims to be...an Isaxaaq with extreme love to Amharas.I atleast have an excuse since I'm fucking an Amhara girl :mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
When I said Isaaq niggas I had you specifically in mind.

TooMacaan

VIP
LOL the legendary Hawdian is a fucking Ethiopian???????? A lot of Isaaq niggas on here suddenly looking suspicious :siilaanyolaugh:
Lol, ikr. I don't believe this either...all from a picture, ppl assumed he wasn't Somali but rather Ethiopian?? Some Somalis look Ethiopian and vice versa.

black

live and let die.
Lol, ikr. I don't believe this either...all from a picture, ppl assumed he wasn't Somali but rather Ethiopian?? Some Somalis look Ethiopian and vice versa.

lol I don't know. So far I have a literal 100% accuracy from telling Xabeshis from Somalis and I imagine a lot of other somalis do so too. Did you see his pic? I haven't. He was also all up in Ethio forums, so somehow I think it's believable. Maybe he's mixed?

Bohol

VIP

It is possible that on the grandmother side or maternal side he could be Somali ( that is extremely unlikely though) the nicca looks 99% Amhara with zero evidence of Somali genes.

:manny:

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed they run the site. 15 + majerteen, 10 isak , 5 habargidr,4 marehans, 4 dhulbahante, 3 abgal, and one murusade is what I believe is the breakdown of the active users
I can already count like twice the number your given of Abgaals on this site.

I'm just saying b. Hawdian gets exposed as an Ethio, you love Ethios and now you outchea defending him like that. Suspect as hell. You guys cousins? :siilaanyolaugh:
He graduated from Hawdian School of thought. No Somali would brag about their grandfather receiving gifts from Haile Selassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending