Kenya is the Biggest Enemy of Somalia

Tukraq

VIP
"US feds have no control on economic development or education, its state by state" that is what I said. Federal states should focus on education and economical dev and leave foreign policy to the federal state.
States allowed independence? do you remember something called the civil war?
civil war wasn't over independence but ruling the country as a whole, if for example majority of texans wanted a seccesion they would have a referendum and be allowed

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Sure. Btw I'm not a Federalist. Would rather support a centralist government but unfortunately Xamar is in our enemies hands.

Places like Jubaland are one of the few places where we still have some freedom and Farmaajo's backers want to snuff that last piece of hope.

Even if your MX you should look at the bigger picture.

Don't lose hope. we have to fight for Somalia and mold it to greatness. As I see it now, it's going the right direction. Our gov is getting stronger and you saw how they refused to take side between the Khaleji cunts. Give it a time.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
civil war wasn't over independence but ruling the country as a whole, if for example majority of texans wanted a seccesion they would have a referendum and be allowed

Civil war happened because southern states wanted to secede after FGS came against slavery. Texas wouldn't dare.

Trending

Latest posts