Kenya is the Biggest Enemy of Somalia

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)

What is going in Kismayo is more significant than what some of the posters here implying. Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) is fighting a proxy war against Kenya. Kenya is using Madobe as a pawn to undermine the Somali government while controlling the port of Kismayo and suck up millions of dollars from the illicit charcoal trade. What happens here will indirectly decide what happens after the maritime dispute resolution. Do you think Kenya will leave then if Madobe wins? This is why the FGS has to not only win this battle but to arrest Madobe and kick out Kenya from outland. Everyone who supports Madobe( for their own selfish reasons) doesn't want Somalia to get stronger.

Are you getting double pay.

Ethiopia will not fight kenya for the saje of Farmajo.Get that into your qabil eroded pea size brain.

Secondly if Ethiopia captures Kismaayo port they are not walalaha galgaduud.They will ran it 100%.Oromos will even do the manual jobs what you will have is the same treatment you have in Luuq.

Also remember ina Masaale incident in mid 90s.

Automaton

Are you getting double pay.

Ethiopia will not fight kenya for the saje of Farmajo.Get that into your qabil eroded pea size brain.

Secondly if Ethiopia captures Kismaayo port they are not walalaha galgaduud.They will ran it 100%.Oromos will even do the manual jobs what you will have is the same treatment you have in Luuq.

Also remember ina Masaale incident in mid 90s.

I'm not Marehan, I 'am pro central gov. I support the efforts of FGS to gain full control of the whole Somalia. Why can't we replace Madobe with someone from his clan who is educated and puts Somalia first.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I'm not Marehan, I 'am pro central gov. I support the efforts of FGS to gain full control of the whole Somalia. Why can't we replace Madobe with someone from his clan who is educated and puts Somalia first.

Question is who decides Madobe's replacement?

A foreign puppet?

I'd rather have a warlord in JL than another foreign agent like all the other state presidents and the rulers in Xamar.

Madobe might be working with the Kenyans but it's an equal partnership that's a lesser of two evils (alternative being turned into an Ethiopian vassal state)

Kenyans aren't a threat.

The big 100 million strong elephant that was our historical enemy since the start of our history has always been our biggest enemies.

They're partly the reason why we're in this shit show for the past 3 decades

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
why would a state put its country first? california puts california first which inturn technically betters the country in the US in most cases in the cases it dosent its justified to put its consituents over the US, who ever the next president of jubbaland is must put its citizens first not somalia, also an fgs shoudnt have full control of states thats not how a federal system works

Automaton

Question is who decides Madobe's replacement?

A foreign puppet?

I'd rather have a warlord in JL than another foreign agent like all the other state presidents and the rulers in Xamar.

Madobe might be working with the Kenyans but it's an equal partnership that's a lesser of two evils (alternative being turning it into an Ethiopian vassal state)

Kenyans aren't a threat. The big 100 million strong elephant that was our historical enemy since the start of our history has always been our biggest enemies.

They're partly the reason why we're in this shit show for the past 3 decades

Madobe is the number one foreign agent. Plus, the warlords days are over. This is the a new era for educated visionary Somali leaders like Farmajo and Khere. How is Ethiopia is a bigger enemy? Kenya literally is saying they want our oil, sea, and land. So having them in Jubaland where they are claiming territory is very dangerous. You've said historical enemy, which is correct. But not anymore, this is not the old Ethiopia, it's abi ahmed's Ethiopia.

Automaton

why would a state put its country first? california puts california first which inturn technically betters the country in the US in most cases in the cases it dosent its justified to put its consituents over the US, who ever the next president of jubbaland is must put its citizens first not somalia, also an fgs shoudnt have full control of states thats not how a federal system works

State doesn't equal Qabil. If a candidate puts Somalia first, he will develop Jubaland for every one and not just his Qabil. if he puts Somalia first, he will not collaborate will our enemies who want our oil. After we unite Konfur, we will liberate you and the north, don't worry.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Madobe is the number one foreign agent. Plus, the warlords days are over. This is the a new era for educated visionary Somali leaders like Farmajo and Khere. How is Ethiopia is a bigger enemy? Kenya literally is saying they want our oil, sea, and land. So having them in Jubaland where they are claiming territory is very dangerous. You've said historical enemy, which is correct. But not anymore, this is not the old Ethiopia, it's abi ahmed's Ethiopia.

What's so visionary about N&N? They haven't accomplished shit in the past 2 years.

Xamar sold out our seas not Madobe.

He's a self serving crook while Farmaajo is a servant of crooks.

Like I said. It's the lesser of two evils.

Tukraq

VIP
State doesn't equal Qabil. If a candidate puts Somalia first, he will develop Jubaland for every one and not just his Qabil. if he puts Somalia first, he will not collaborate will our enemies who want our oil. After we unite Konfur, we will liberate you and the north, don't worry.
the country is ran by Qatari proxies who want our oil, i agree that state dosent equal qabil, but state leaders must put their people first as in their constituents over the country, that literally what thier elected to do, if im goveoner of minnesota im not america first but minnesota first and maybe pro or against washington depending on what benifits my constituents, this compromised foreign agent gov cant even control makkah mukarama street in the capital lol kulaha liberate:chrisfreshhah:

Automaton

What's so visionary about N&N? They haven't accomplished shit in the past 2 years.

Xamar sold out our seas not Madobe.

He's a self serving crook while Farmaajo is a servant of crooks.

Like I said. It's the lesser of two evils.

Not this Xamar! The previous gov was like Madobe, illiterate.

What have they accomplished? grab a seat sir.
They accomplished to defeat all their federal enemies that were against progress. Replaced warlords. Al shabab is on their last feet and will get wiped out soon. Our army is coming together. As a nation, we are gaining more authority and respect. We have a long way to go, but we are on the right path.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Not this Xamar! The previous gov was like Madobe, illiterate.

What have they accomplished? grab a seat sir.
They accomplished to defeat all their federal enemies that were against progress. Replaced warlords. Al shabab is on their last feet and will get wiped out soon. Our army is coming together. As a nation, we are gaining more authority and respect. We have a long way to go, but we are on the right path.

Lol could debunk each point easily but you already know it's bullshit.

The same people were in charge in Xamar since 2012.

The warlords your saviour supposedly removed still control Xamar.

Just got to look at the MPS that voted Failmaarjo in to find your line of suspects.

Automaton

the country is ran by Qatari proxies who want our oil, i agree that state dosent equal qabil, but state leaders must put their people first as in their constituents over the country, that literally what thier elected to do, if im goveoner of minnesota im not america first but minnesota first and maybe pro or against washington depending on what benifits my constituents, this compromised foreign agent gov cant even control makkah mukarama street in the capital lol kulaha liberate:chrisfreshhah:

There is a big difference between being a puppet states and the FGS having allies who will support our effort to strengthen. No one is opposing that you build your state, we against states behaving like the federal gov and having their own foreign policy.

Does Minnesota have meetings with North Korea and sign trade agreements? I do not think so.

Tukraq

VIP
There is a big difference between being a puppet states and the FGS having allies who will support our effort to strengthen. No one is opposing that you build your state, we against states behaving like the federal gov and having their own foreign policy.

Does Minnesota have meetings with North Korea and sign trade agreements? I do not think so.
does feds have control of minnesota? i dont think so, i live in washington and we oppose the feds at every step and make our own laws contrary to thiers while giving them a big F U, thats federalism for you, the feds have no say in a local state election and should be barred from this one like they were in the puntland one who ever wins wins, fgs should have no say or influence

Automaton

Lol could debunk each point easily but you already know it's bullshit.

The same people were in charge in Xamar since 2012.

The warlords your saviour supposedly removed still control Xamar.

Just got to look at the MPS that voted Failmaarjo in to find your line of suspects.

Somalia today is better than yesterday. It is a slow progress because of the countless enemies within and outside enemies. Madobe is one of the last obstacles I will write some other day about the FGS achievements.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somalia today is better than yesterday. It is a slow progress because of the countless enemies within and outside enemies. Madobe is one of the last obstacles I will write some other day about the FGS achievements.

Haye. Look forward to it.

Automaton

does feds have control of minnesota? i dont think so, i live in washington and we oppose the feds at every step and make our own laws contrary to thiers while giving them a big F U, thats federalism for you, the feds have no say in a local state election and should be barred from this one like they were in the puntland one who ever wins wins, fgs should have no say or influence

Then try to declare independence and see what happens.

Somalia's federalism is bad, and it can not be compared to the U.S. I think we should follow the U.S model. The federal gov is strong and handles all the foreign policy. Focus on education and economic development and leave the rest for FGS.

Tukraq

VIP
Then try to declare independence and see what happens.

Somalia's federalism is bad, and it can not be compared to the U.S. I think we should follow the U.S model. The federal gov is strong and handles all the foreign policy. Focus on education and economic development and leave the rest for FGS.
US feds have no control on economic development or education, its state by state, a state is allowed independance if it wants it as it should, were already very similar to the US model and thats whats brought us or little success

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I will make sure to tag you.:nvjpqts:

Sure. Btw I'm not a Federalist. Would rather support a centralist government but unfortunately Xamar is in our enemies hands.

Places like Jubaland are one of the few places where we still have some freedom and Farmaajo's backers want to snuff that last piece of hope.

Even if your MX you should look at the bigger picture.

Automaton

US feds have no control on economic development or education, its state by state, a state is allowed independance if it wants it as it should, were already very similar to the US model and thats whats brought us or little success

"US feds have no control on economic development or education, its state by state" that is what I said. Federal states should focus on education and economical dev and leave foreign policy to the federal state.
States allowed independence? do you remember something called the civil war?

Trending

Latest posts