Who will win

• Total voters

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
So who’s likely to win ?
Wait till the end of Friday. At the moment, the situation is too fluid. Nevada, Arizona and even Georgia are still up for grabs. I am not even mentioning Biden's cheating exposed in Wisconsin and Michigan.

I think Trump will take the win after the dust settles in January(recounts and lawsuits).

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking News: Trump campaign officials are seriously worried about Georgia. New York Times have updated the numbers 15 minutes ago: Trump's lead is Only 18k votes. 96% of the votes have been counted so far.

IMG_20201105_163932.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wait till the end of Friday. At the moment, the situation is too fluid. Nevada, Arizona and even Georgia are still up for grabs. I am not even mentioning Biden's cheating exposed in Wisconsin and Michigan.

I think Trump will take the win after the dust settles in January(recounts and lawsuits).
His petty lawsuits are useless if he doesn't win Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. He can file lawsuits to win one more State.

AbdiGeedi

His petty lawsuits are useless if he doesn't win Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. He can file lawsuits to win one more State.
All three carry sizeable electoral votes, 16, 15, 20 respectively whereas Arizona 11 and Nevada 6.

Friday we will know about all those five states.

Bibb, Clayton, Steward, Sumter, Richmond, Chatham are all Democrat counties still hovering at 85-87%. Trump's basically lost Georgia wallahi.

If Biden gets Georgia it's game over. Even with Pennsylvanian, N.Carolina, Arizona, Nevada and Alaska Trump still loses.
Cheeto will never concede. I wonder what the circuit courts will do. There is also no precedent of a sitting president not conceding an election. There will be no way to physically remove him from office if he says f*ck y’all I’m staying. He energized his crazy deranged base and there currently in 1 state saying stop the vote and in another saying count the vote. Wat a fucked country.

AbdiGeedi

I think in future the US should use online biometric systems at polling stations to make this process less stressful.
There should be a way for a voter to check and confirm that his or her vote was correctly counted in real time. Right now it is unknown for every single one of us. It is still dark ages here.

Cheeto will never concede. I wonder what the circuit courts will do. There is also no precedent of a sitting president not conceding an election. There will be no way to physically remove him from office if he says f*ck y’all I’m staying. He energized his crazy deranged base and there currently in 1 state saying stop the vote and in another saying count the vote. Wat a fucked country.
I honestly hope he doesn't concede, calling this election fishy is beyond a fucking understatement. I personally think he's a Israeli -guzzling shill, but the alternative is some demented old f*ck who's locksdowns will nuke the economy. They've made Trump's precidency a living nightmare for the last 4 years, I hope he does the same and causes a shitstorm.

I want a Madoows and Alt-right neckbeards bloodbath in the streets sxb:rejoice:

There should be a way for a voter to check and confirm that his or her vote was correctly counted in real time. Right now it is unknown for every single one of us. It is still dark ages here.

A biometric one would be the best way because it can't be manipulated. By now the results would've been confirmed in most countries. The US has a very large population with complicated politics. An automated system is the best solution.

I honestly hope he doesn't concede, calling this election fishy is beyond a fucking understatement. I personally think he's a Israeli -guzzling shill, but the alternative is some demented old f*ck who's locksdowns will nuke the economy. They've made Trump's precidency a living nightmare for the last 4 years, I hope he does the same and causes a shitstorm.

I want a Madoows and Alt-right neckbeard bloodbath in the streets sxb:rejoice:
The thing is, all of this could of been avoided had Trump not dropped the ball on COVID, Biden has no choice but to lockdown, 100k cases a day is crazy. Trump lost me completely on that and exit polls show that it was on everyones mind, he deserves to lose on that alone, 200 k deaths is on him.

And there is no conspiracy, people knew Trump will come out and say the mail in votes are fake.

AbdiGeedi

I want a Madoows and Alt-right neckbeards bloodbath in the streets sxb
Niggas hate Biden in reality but many voted for him hoping that in a year or so he would be declared unfit due to dimentia symptoms and their darling Kamala Harris moves from the VP position to being the President.

Trending

Latest posts