Who will win

• Total voters

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Legal battle for what ? If Trump loses it is a wrap . He is wasting his money.
Voting irregularities, recounts and blocking overseas votes.

That's how Al Gore lost to George Bush Jr. in one of the previous presidential elections. If I am not mistaken the battle was for votes in Dade county, Florida.

Legal battle for what ? If Trump loses it is a wrap . He is wasting his money.
Nope. For states like Georgia and Nevada that Biden is winning by less than 1%, a recount can make a huge difference and flip that state. Same for Wisconsin. Recounting, making sure the votes are legitimate, timely delivered, etc- multiple ways votes can be invalidated.

I can’t, this is making me anxious and I feel like a loser. I’ll try not to check updates till tomorrow 1pm ish when some votes come in from Nevada.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump is now leading Georgia by mere 30k votes (0.6 points) with 96% of votes counted. :ooh:

His lead in Pennsylvania has evaporated also, he's leading it by 160k with 90% of the votes counted.

They should call North Carolina for Trump though. This is getting ridiculous.

Arizona and Nevada stopped counting. The whole process stinks with corruption. Are they dumping fake ballots?? This will be a long contested Election.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Either they make a deal with Trump so he goes away or this won't get resolved until January.

Anything beyond Jan is civil war territory.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The Trump maniacs are harassing vote counters and then they turn around and say what are you taking so long.

:snoop:

AbdiGeedi

Arizona and Nevada stopped counting. The whole process stinks with corruption. Are they dumping fake ballots?? This will be a long contested Election.
It should be sorted out by the beginning of January. The ferocity of the upcoming legal battle will largely depend on the Nevada voting results. That's of course, if Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania stay red as predicted.

I also suspect vote rigging by the Republicans in Arizona and by the Democrats in Nevada as it is unusual for Arizona to go blue and Nevada red.

AbdiGeedi

Thousands of Trump voters in Arizona voiced their concerns on Twitter claiming their votes got cancelled. Arizona will be investigated for fraud.
If this allegation is true, it will be a major development. Who knows we might end up without the sitting president even in January?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It should be sorted out by the beginning of January. The ferocity of the upcoming legal battle will largely depend on the Nevada voting results. That's of course, if Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania stay red as predicted.

I also suspect vote rigging by the Republicans in Arizona and by the Democrats in Nevada as it is unusual for Arizona to go blue and Nevada red.
Trump doesn't care about Nevada if he wins Arizona.

Arizona has more than 500k votes to count. It's a long road for Biden. We should all get comfortable and watch from the sidelines cause this election isn't OVER by any means.

Either they make a deal with Trump so he goes away or this won't get resolved until January.

Anything beyond Jan is civil war territory.
U.S military is too powerful, not even guerilla warfare will last more then a few weeks if something were to errupt

Trending