Who will win

• Total voters
Maybe a hybrid of the two would work best. BTW, I don't think politics in the US is anymore complicated than in Europe. It is really a simple binary system: Republican or Democrat. That's why Euroniggas come here shaming us for voting for Trump when in reality we don't have a choice and are forced to compromise. I am a conservative nigga and unfortunately the only viable choice for me is racist Trump and not racist Biden.

I think the whole US voting system especially with the electoral college complicates things more than needed. Also voting counts and the mail-in process is ineffective and theirs no consistent approach to dealing with this.

Screenshot_2020-11-05-14-51-27-1.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This election is getting crazier and more confusing by the hour. North Carolina stopped counting!!! So did Arizona and Nevada. What's going on with these three States?! :draketf:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I think the whole US voting system especially with the electoral college complicates things more than needed. Also voting counts and the mail-in process is ineffective and theirs no consistent approach to dealing with this.
Electoral college is a system that allows popular vote in a particular state to prevail in that state. So, other bigger states can't hijack its voting results by dominating if only nationwide popular vote was counted. This way smaller states get their voices heard during the presidential elections. What would be the importance of Rhode Island and Delaware states in a system where there is no electoral college? Zero.

Please keep in mind that the USA stands for United State of America, meaning each state is its own thing and voluntarily joined the union. Nationwide popular vote would rob them of their identity whereas the electoral college preserves it. Tiny Rhode Island is legally equal to the giant states, California and Texas.

The practice of allocating two Senate seats for each state regardless of its landmass and population size is of the same nature.

By the way, the math for electoral vote is the following:
100 + 435 + 3 = 538

100 = the total number of Senate seats
435 = the total number of congressional seats
3 votes are given to the District of Columbia (Washington DC - the capital)

To win the presidential election the candidate must get at least 270 electoral votes.

Let's take Florida, Montana and DC:

Florida has 29 electoral votes which means it has 2 senators and 27 congressmen.
Montana has just 3 electoral votes, meaning 2 senators and only 1 congressman.
DC doesn't have senators/congressmen as it is not a state, but a chosen capital with its own population. DC is given the lowest number of electoral votes a state can have which is 3 (2 senators and 1 congressman).

Whatever party wins the popular vote in Florida, all 29 Florida electors must vote for that party in the US presidential elections.

Maine and Nebraska have a slightly different system.

Last edited:

Alluring

Sayonara
Biden has now 253, Georgia alone can't put him over 270. He needs Nevada or Arizona.

However, without winning Georgia, there's no path to 270 for Trump. He's toast
Arizona has been counted for him, unless it magically flips. Assuming it stays, he's at 264 and needs just one state.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Arizona has been counted for him, unless it magically flips. Assuming it stays, he's at 264 and needs just one state.
Nah!!! His lead in Arizona is 65k with 13% of the vote to be counted (400k votes). He's on track to lose Arizona.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking News: Pennsylvania STOPS counting ballots in crucial cities of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia amid Trump Lawsuts. (Daily Mail).

If he loses Arizona, GA and Nevada can still put Biden over 270.
GA might not be Biden's after all, all the Dem strongholds where the madoow votes were pouring in from are all 97%+ done now and Trump's still 15,000 votes ahead. TyShuan and DeAndre's votes didn't do shit, LET'S GOOOOOO

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nevada is all mail in vote state
Reporting at 76% now
Trump’s lead in Georgia is narrowing and provisional ballots haven’t even been counted yet.

Breaking News: Pennsylvania STOPS counting ballots in crucial cities of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia amid Trump Lawsuts. (Daily Mail).
Post link, I thought Trump's side was only able to observe the counting now? They can count ballots if they were postmarked for election day or before according to PA law.

Nevada is all mail in vote state
Reporting at 76% now
Trump’s lead in Georgia is narrowing and provisional ballots haven’t even been counted yet.
Trump isn't getting Nevada anyway, he needs PA, GA, N.C and ARI before Nevada's called for Biden. He's grasping at straws wallahi.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Trump isn't getting Nevada anyway, he needs PA, GA, N.C and ARI before Nevada's called for Biden. He's grasping at straws wallahi.

This is basically over, Arizona results are coming from Phoenix mainly which leans Democrat

Trending