SIYAASI
VIP

"African Angels"

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump voters are reportedly demanding votes to be counted in Arizona. Not a single vote from Arizona was counted for the past 20 hours. It's getting ridiculous. Trump isn't petrified without a reason, the guy knows dems will do every dirty trick in the book to steal the Election.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Republicans have lost it
Jay Inslee, the governor of Washington won the third time, he beat a republican cop by landslide. The republican dlost his job and refused to concede

This man thought he had a chance in a super liberal state smh

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Trump voters want the Arizona votes to be counted and don’t want votes counted in PA and Georgia :holeup:

Trump voters are reportedly demanding votes to be counted in Arizona. Not a single vote from Arizona was counted for the past 20 hours. It's getting ridiculous. Trump isn't petrified without a reason, the guy knows dems will do every dirty trick in the book to steal the Election.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
CNN analysis of Arizona and Georgia:
Biden is leading Arizona by 78k votes. Biden's lead shrank from 200k votes yesterday to mere 78k with more than 470k votes to be counted in the State. Currently the State is counting late-in mail ballots that heavily favour Trump. He needs to win 57% of the remaining votes to win the State which is doable for Trump campaign.

Trump should be worried about Georgia though, his lead is currently sitting at 23k votes with 96% of the votes counted.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I predict that Donald Trump will lose Georgia.
He has been taking heavy losses of votes over the past couple of hours.
Currently his lead stands at 23k votes (0.6 points).

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@Karim

Arizona 11 electoral votes, Georgia 16. It is not a good trade for Trump and will lead to his defeat.

In Georgia there are still many Trump-leaning counties that are not counted completely. I wouldn't call it yet.

What if Trump gets both Arizona and Georgia? :)

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Karim

Arizona 11 electoral votes, Georgia 16. It is not a good trade for Trump and will lead to his defeat.

In Georgia there are still many Trump-leaning counties that are not counted completely. I wouldn't call it yet.

What if Trump gets both Arizona and Georgia? :)
He's finished if he loses Arizona and not win Nevada.

AbdiGeedi

It looks like Democrats stole elections in Wisconsin and Michigan. I hope they can explain:

1. The sudden jump at one point for Biden while all other candidate votes remained unchanged.

2. The influx of new democratic voters out of nowhere. The surge in both states is not organic, but pushed.

mi.PNG

mi-wi1.PNG

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It looks like Democrats stole elections in Wisconsin and Michigan. I hope they can explain:

1. The sudden jump at one point for Biden while all other candidate votes remained unchanged.

2. The influx of new democratic voters out of nowhere. The surge in both states is not organic, but pushed.

View attachment 150834

View attachment 150835
Same with Arizona. They're refusing to count the remaining 500k votes in the State most of them are republican leaning late mail in ballots.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Breaking News: Joe Biden's lead in Arizona is shrinking by the hour. He's currently leading with 65k votes. Initially it was 220k then 150k then 92k, 2 hours ago it was 79k.

Trump can win the State if he wins 57% of the remaining 450k votes.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
There is cheating going on here
Republicans are CERTAIN that Dems stole Michigan. According to the poll watchers, 140k new MYSTERIOUS votes were added overnight to Biden's tally without adding a single vote to Trump's. Worrying times ahead indeed. Trump campaign have employed hundreds of bright Federalist lawyers to expose the blatant cheating that took place in Wisconsin, Michigan and currently Arizona (they're refusing to count votes in Arizona where Trump is expected to flip the odds in his favour).

AbdiGeedi

Republicans are CERTAIN that Dems stole Michigan. According to the poll watchers, 140k new MYSTERIOUS votes were added overnight to Biden's tally without adding a single vote to Trump's. Worrying times ahead indeed. Trump campaign have employed hundreds of bright Federalist lawyers to expose the blatant cheating that took place in Wisconsin, Michigan and currently Arizona (they're refusing to count votes in Arizona where Trump is expected to flip the odds in his favour).
Considering that the US Supreme Court is conservative leaning now, Biden might be doomed if the above cheatings get to the court.

Trending