Who will win

• Total voters
Trump is already threatening a lawsuit on vote counts. expect him to declare victory tomorrow if he's ahead, even slightly.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Trump is already threatening a lawsuit on vote counts. expect him to declare victory tomorrow if he's ahead, even slightly.
Exactly. He's hot head, he said his expensive lawyers will go to work tomorrow. :heh:

Exactly. He's hot head, he said his expensive lawyers will go to work tomorrow. :heh:
he's not dumb. He knows republicans prefer to vote on election day while democrats mainly vote early and mail in ballots take longer to count, so he knows what he's doing.

Guys watch, Florida results tomorrow. They will be one of the first swing states to declare

a winner at 7.30pm EST. I am thinking it is going go blue and will shock the trumps and give them

heart attaches. :pachah1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
America has never been this divided. Civil war is imminent

Guys watch, Florida results tomorrow. They will be one of the first swing states to declare

a winner at 7.30pm EST. I am thinking it is going go blue and will shock the trumps and give them

heart attaches. :pachah1:
if Trump loses FL, there's no path to victory for him.

He needs FL, PA, OH, WI and MN, on top of keeping red states like TX and GA to win. if one or more of those go to biden, it's a wrap but he's going to contest it and cry rigged elections.

He needs FL, PA, OH, WI and MN, on top of keeping red states like TX and GA to win. if one or more of those go to biden, it's a wrap but he's going to contest it and cry rigged elections.
He doesn’t need MN. And unfortunately he has a path to victory in all those states.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Trump makin sure Melania votes correctly

El3Q9QKXIAANFds

@Basra

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

I think he'll pull off Pennsylvania again considering his ferocious and relentless campaign in the State over the past 2 weeks.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Trump's likely scenario to win the election.
He has to win: Florida, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa and Pennsylvania. If he wins those states then He will win the election and he won't need Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota or Virginia. It's over for him if he loses any of the crucial 7 States that I mentioned above.
IMG_20201103_124346.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Don’t be shocked if Trump wins
Even Bush won two terms and mind you Bush was probably the most disliked us president.

If you're betting on Trump to win, the returns have already started to plummeting. It's over lol, we've got 4 more years of pure unadulterated banter and irl shitposting :rejoice: