Who will win

• Total voters
Texas is now officially a swing state
Texas becoming a swing state at this state is a little surprising, I expected it a decade or so later because of demographic change, but a guy like Trump closing in on one of the most progressive states in Minnesota is a mind f*ck :what:

The guys who predicated the 2016 trump win down to the counties and the 2018 election have Trump winning with 272 electoral votes. I can't be fucked to look for their article giving their reasoning why but heres a video of one of their pollsters on CNN. They get about 92% of their predictions right.

Guys support Trump. Honestly us guys in the UK are suffering from constant lockdown and crazy tax increase forecasts due to lockdown spending. Biden will take away your liberties and will increase taxes!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Guys support Trump. Honestly us guys in the UK are suffering from constant lockdown and crazy tax increase forecasts due to lockdown spending. Biden will take away your liberties and will increase taxes!
Boris has Trump mentality with a Biden actions. Mix and match really

That is not true. All Biden said was he will listen to the medical professionals which Trump cant seem to do. 200 k deaths in America cause of Trump disastrous response to Covid. And the tax rate is lower will Biden if you make less 400 k.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Everybody I know already mailed their ballot. Too many people who have never voted before already voted. It’s the highest us election turnout since 1908. Trump supporters were harassing people yesterday and blocking traffic. These idiots thought everyone on the road was driving to vote lol
I hope Texas goes blue this year , too many liberal Californians moved there. Within few years it went from a solid red to a purple state. Trump might carry it due to gerrymandering. The only way Republicans win is through purging out votes and district dividing.

Trump in 47 months in office > Biden in 47 years in politics.
47 disastrous months which he got nothing done but coasted on Obama's economy until he dealt with this crisis worse than any world leader compared to Biden who was VP to the Obama years, which had the highest private sector job growth and getting ACA passed that finally gave 20 million people health care.

47 disastrous months which he got nothing done but coasted on Obama's economy until he dealt with this crisis worse than any world leader compared to Biden who was VP to the Obama years, which had the highest private sector job growth and getting ACA passed.

Oh look.. another brainwashed democratic liberal Somali who can’t think for himself 😂. His economy was at an alltime great b4 COVID hit. Has done more for the black community than any other president aside from Lincoln. Give credit where it’s due. As I said I’m not a Trump supporter so don’t come at me like I’m one. I just think he is a better option than Biden.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The election results will be declared on December 14th not tomorrow or next week. Trump is planning on declaring victory if he's slightly ahead of Biden tomorrow, this guy would do anything to win back the presidency even if it means beating the drums of civil war.

Oh look.. another brainwashed democratic liberal Somali who can’t think for himself 😂. His economy was at an alltime great b4 COVID hit. Has done more for the black community than any other president aside from Lincoln. Give credit where it’s due. As I said I’m not a Trump supporter so don’t come at me like I’m one. I just think he is a better option than Biden.
Funny of you to assume that I'm a Dem, you sound like a coon black far righter.

That was Obamas economy that he inherited, big deal. And Name some of the things he did for the Black Community. Kulaha since Lincoln, thats a straight up Trump line from his rallys and debate, so delusional it shouldn't be funny.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
47 disastrous months which he got nothing done but coasted on Obama's economy until he dealt with this crisis worse than any world leader compared to Biden who was VP to the Obama years, which had the highest private sector job growth and getting ACA passed that finally gave 20 million people health care.
Tbh Trump has better policies than Biden but his rhetoric overshadows every positive thing he does for the country.

Tbh Trump has better policies than Biden but his rhetoric overshadows every positive thing he does for the country.
Bro he sucks in everything he tried to do, I don't even care for his rhetoric and I hate the media only pays attention to that but dude tried to repel and replace Obamacare without having a plan in place, got out of the paris accord agreement which every nation was apart of, started a trade war with China he couldn't win, upped Obama drone wars into highs I didn't think was possible, did a Muslim ban that effected so many Somalis I know that were close to coming over, pulled out of the Iran deal which Iran complied to every point and putting crazy evangelical Justices on the Supreme Court. This dude is a diaster LOL

And lets not even get into his COVID response, that alone should get him out of office.

Funny of you to assume that I'm a Dem, you sound like a coon black far righter.

That was Obamas economy that he inherited, big deal. And Name some of the things he did for the Black Community. Kulaha since Lincoln, thats a straight up Trump line from his rallys and debate, so delusional it shouldn't be funny.

Platinum plan for blacks, donates the most money to HBCUs. Lowest unemployment numbers for AAs, Hispanic, and Asians. Women’s unemployment reached the lowest in 65 years. Keep sucking off Obama though, the same man who dropped 14 bombs on your motherland and other innocent Middle Eastern countries.

Bro he sucks in everything he tried to do, I don't even care for his rhetoric and I hate the media only pays attention to that but dude tried to repel and replace Obamacare without having a plan in place, got out of the paris accord agreement which every nation was apart of, started a trade war with China he couldn't win, upped Obama drone wars into highs I didn't think was possible, did a Muslim ban that effected so many Somalis I know that were close to coming over, pulled out of the Iran deal which Iran complied to every point and putting crazy evangelical Justices on the Supreme Court. This dude is a diaster LOL

And lets not even get into his COVID response, that alone should get him out of office.

His COVID response was absolute garbage, but remember when he wanted to cut off all flights from China but he was deemed racist?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

So you expected him to introduce liberal policies??! Are you criticising him for keeping his promises to his conservative base?!

• Conservatives want to repeal Obamacare.
  • Conservatives wanted to withdraw from Paris climate accord.
  • Conservatives have a high approval rating for Trump's trade war with china. It significantly weakened China's economy before Covid-19 came along.
  • Conservatives wanted to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal.
  • Conservatives wanted those "evangelical justices" on the supreme court.

Those are Not tangible criticisms bro. He kept his promises to his base and that makes him a hero for his hardcore loyal base.

Platinum plan for blacks, donates the most money to HBCUs. Lowest unemployment numbers for AAs, Hispanic, and Asians. Women’s unemployment reached the lowest in 65 years. Keep sucking off Obama though, the same man who dropped 14 bombs on your motherland and other innocent Middle Eastern countries.
Platinum plan for blacks is a promise hinged on votes. Basically vote for me and I'll give this to you, funny to assume he will come through which he won't as no blacks will vote for him in any meaningful way. Your economy point is all based on Obamas economy, not trumps, and trump tax cuts in 2018 added to the deficit worse than Obama ever did.

Trump dropped more drone bombs than Obama despite being 4 years into the job, his 1st 2 years he dropped more bombs on the middle east and Somalia than all of Obama years. So keep sucking off the man who dropped bombs on your motherland, issued a travel ban on them and calls them a Shithole country :ftw9nwa:

So you expected him to come up with liberal policies??! Are you criticising him for keeping his promises to his conservative base?!

• Conservatives want to repeal Obamacare.
  • Conservatives wanted to withdraw from Paris climate accord.
  • Conservatives have a high approval rating for Trump's trade war with china. It significantly weakened China's economy before Covid-19 came along.
  • Conservatives wanted to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal.
  • Conservatives wanted those "evangelical justices" on the supreme court.

Those are Not tangible criticisms bro. He kept his promises to his base and that makes him a hero for his hardcore loyal base.
Yea I criticize that, I think those policies are bad. Do you think there good? I'm getting the vibe you do lol. Most of Obamas and those years were center right policies, dese republicans just went off the deep end.

Yea he made his dumb base happy, I'm not knocking him for that, what I'm knocking is he had no plans to replace everything he repeled, thank god he couldn't touch Obamacare, which is not perfect btw

Trending