Who will win

• Total voters
Lol is msm the only thing you watch sxb? Just recently he told the army to prepare to leave Somalia, and the generals plus the warmongers advised him against it.

If they leave it'll be easier for the military to bomb the country lol you must not know how this works.

People like Somalis and other Muslims in general voted for him because of his immigration stances and see the contrast between it and the rhetoric and overall beliefs Trump and a good chunk of his maga cult have about us

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Calaf Yo are you from Rinkeby haven’t been here over 15 years since I left Sweden, how’s it now I heard it’s gone crazy over here and is the pizza shop next to the tube station still here and they used make nice pizza there I remember.
Sorry bro, i ain't from Rinkeby. Never was from Sweden. Just a quote from a song

Reer UK lemme not lie...

Fucking hell! Bloody hell! What the f*ck?!? WHYYYYYYY??? I feel like cryinggggggg! IM GONNA MISS YOU TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Donald-Trump-Sad-rtr-img.jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!

Its been tough having a president shitting on our community for 4 years :kendrickcry:

Im glad Yusuf Biden is different. Even thought he called us taxi drivers...
#Biden4Life:ahh:

On my way to join the Biden celebration in my city yall πŸƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ž
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fucking hell! Bloody hell! What the f*ck?!? WHYYYYYYY??? I feel like cryinggggggg! IM GONNA MISS YOU TRUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPView attachment 151374
We took a fat L today. But it’s okay. We’re better than them. We take an L with our heads held high. Back at it 4 years from now. And Biden can sit with his hands tied high off dementia meds not getting any policies past a republican controlled senate.

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
We took a fat L today. But it’s okay. We’re better than them. We take an L with our heads held high. Back at it 4 years from now. And Biden can sit with his hands tied high off dementia meds not getting any policies past a republican controlled senate.
Doubt biden will make it to 4yrs according to Kamala's calculations. Good for him if he does

Trending