Who will win

• Total voters
And that could happen under any administration, but the notion that Biden and Dems will "flood" the country with Illegals or immigrants is simply not true.
The only reason i like orange face is because of his foreign policy, he believed in isolationism and keeping out of countries outside of murica. But well see what they will offer to the world, and im not hopeful to be honest.

reer

VIP
The only reason i like orange face is because of his foreign policy, he believed in isolationism and keeping out of countries outside of murica. But well see what they will offer to the world, and im not hopeful to be honest.
wtf are you talking about stop spewing verbal shuban

Under Obama, more immigrants have been deported and that's factz

Fk I wrote ADOS, I meant them foundational niggas but they both ain't sh!t :russ:
Its all the same, naah bro they are trying to create an identity for their people i support it πŸ’―. Now every black none AA is taking advantage of them. Vote for me in black, and it turns out to be one from NigeriaπŸ˜… they have to fight for themselves and not for others, otherwise they will still be in flint Michigan drinking lead water.

Dalmoor

Hiatusβœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Its all the same, naah bro they are trying to create an identity for their people i support it πŸ’―. Now every black none AA is taking advantage of them. Vote for me in black, and it turns out to be one from NigeriaπŸ˜… they have to fight for themselves and not for others, otherwise they will still be in flint Michigan drinking lead water.
They're woke for nothing sxb.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
ugh!!! my love for Biden after hearing his speech πŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆπŸ“ˆ
images.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
the only time im cool with sixir 😀

I will wait till inauguration to accept biden as the president. Trump might put up a fight it not something he can walk away. if he lose the election the media has already lined up 20 women ready to accuse him of sexual assault

Trending

Latest posts