Who will win

• Total voters
giphy.gif

At least we’re getting free healthcare and anyone with a salary of over 400k will pay more taxes either way every president has bombed a foreign country weather we like it or not at least Biden will change the future of the USA and for the better
And before you get mad I don’t support bombing any country :ufdup:

Royalflush

novacane
President trump was bi ding his time and stalling trying to win. Now that senile old 7uck is in the White House, what do you predict will happen next term

is This the end of the upper class and capitalism. Free healthcare or more heartbreak :salute:

Soogala

It doesn't matters who's president, they will always bomb Muslim countries. Just let people celebrate... Some negative people wake up with piss in their cereal I guess.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
At least we’re getting free healthcare and anyone with a salary of over 400k will pay more taxes either way every president has bombed a foreign country weather we like it or not at least Biden will change the future of the USA and for the better
And before you get mad I don’t support bombing any country :ufdup:
None of them have made America great you piece of shit🙄 keep listening to there lies like a child .

Trending