Jeegaanta in Hargeisa: Reer Gedo are invading us we can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Very ungrateful marexaan, I'm offended :ohreally:
Don't let this treasonous jeeganlander scum poison you he hates you just as much as he hates me:umad: daarood roasts hawiye,hawiye roasts daarood nothing personal we have our inside beef but we all rep that blue and white at the end of the day we all folks:rejoice:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
How shameful. These are the type of people you share a country with? Looking down on other somalis? How shameful :sass1::sass2:
This is a Somali affair don't get involved shisheeye once you rejoin the Somali family you can have an opinion:ufdup:

I think we were independent for a few days but the people wanted to form a union with rest of somalia.

Lol the people did not want to join there is a book where the Isaaq elders tellsthe British he doesn't want to join other somalis (again) because they are Darods and not Arab I will try to find it.

Wait for the proof............

Now miss me with that wadani shit niggas Somalis have been hating on each other since the rebellions of the big sultanates and clans split up to form their own smaller sultanates. And the flag was made by a reer mudug man but raised in Hargeisa first since they were made independent first, Italians needed a few more days so they could move all their furniture:icon lol: You had no choice you were always going to join Somalia (trust territory) that was the plan since the end of WW2.

now @Hybrid oraad bac ku xaar, djibouti ana waaso stop causing division between us or we will bomb your french slavemasters

sale garçon français

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There are many small countries in west Africa that maintain their sovereignty after they become independent and I think British Somaliland could have done the same thing if they wanted. The real story behind the unification of British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland is that northerns wanted to join their fellow Somalis.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol the people did not want to join there is a book where the Isaaq elders tellsthe British he doesn't want to join other somalis (again) because they are Darods and not Arab I will try to find it.

Now miss me with that wadani shit niggas Somalis have been hating on each other since the rebellions of the big sultanates and clans split up to form their own smaller sultanates. And the flag was made by a reer mudug man but raised in Hargeisa first since they were made independent first, Italians needed a few more days so they could move all their furniture:icon lol: You had no choice you were always going to join Somalia (trust territory) that was the plan since the end of WW2.

now @Hybrid oraad bac ku xaar
No your wrong the people wanted to rejoin somalia and thats a fact even @Bohol said. I asked my uncle also about this he said people were wadani wanted to join. Just cause an elder didnt like the idea doesn't mean all of the people had the same views :dead:

No your wrong the people wanted to rejoin somalia and thats a fact even @Bohol said. I asked my uncle also about this he said people were wadani wanted to join. Just cause an elder didnt like the idea doesn't mean all of the people had the same views :dead:

Look sxb whether you wanted to join or not doesn't matter your slave masters the British were going to force you anyway lmao why do you think till today they ain't given you recognition? I'm saying you had no choice it's like me saying "I would like to die someday" makes no difference Imma die either way

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Look sxb whether you wanted to join or not doesn't matter your slave masters the British were going to force you anyway lmao why do you think till today they ain't given you recognition? I'm saying you had no choice it's like me saying "I would like to die someday" makes no difference Imma die either way
The people wanting to make the union with somalia made the difference. If they didn't want to join i know for fact somalia would never have existed .

Now miss me with that wadani shit niggas Somalis have been hating on each other since the rebellions of the big sultanates and clans split up to form their own smaller sultanates. And the flag was made by a reer mudug man but raised in Hargeisa first since they were made independent first, Italians needed a few more days so they could move all their furniture:icon lol:

now @Hybrid oraad bac ku xaara

we all thought of each other as the enemies back then, why else you think we formed clans.

its only when the west showed up we started seeing each other as somali

im sure back then we called ourselves by our clans, still tho claiming we never got along with the south our neighboring clans is a shitty excuse at best to score point for you know wat:icon lol:

not foolin anyone with that tweet lol

The people wanting to make the union with somalia made the difference. If they didn't want to join i know for fact somalia would never have existed .

You are beyond delusional the people had no choice , some didn't want to join because they saw themselves as superior, some didn't want to join because they knew they would not have as much power as southern clans. You had no choice how can a slave tell his slave masters what he wants his future to be?

@Gucci mane brada bring proof I don't want to know what your cuqdad ridden khat induced uncle has been telling you, I can easily say my uncle said only 5k isaaqs were killed by Barre no more, doesn't make it true.

@BenInHer what are you even talking about? Do you want me to bring statements of what your fishy clan planned with the Brits? Wallahi I will hide your shame:icon rolleyes:

All Somali people, from former French, British, Italian Somaliland + Ogaden and NFD wanted the foreigners gone and to establish a unified Somali State. It was not exceptional but the norm.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Brother do not disrespect my qabil like that. If you do you see the wrath of Marehan Sade in a blink of eye. I'm not joking sxb. It's not crazy at all after all we saved a lot of Somali cities in 1991. FYI Marehans are strong as hell! We live in Kismayo, Gedo region, and Mudug (Cabudwaaq) and balanbale! We are not ''weak'' you are such an a troll. Clearly you don't know Marehans history. Such a new born. I bet you don't even know the Marehan hero on my avatar. @Puntlandtheglorious @Yonis @DalJecel @Armadillo Look at this clueless kid disrespecting the great Marehans!

:gaasdrink::farmajoyaab:

I was actually starting to sympathize and getting ready to retract my words until.......

You called warlord Barre Hiiraale a hero!

Isn’t he the one that got slapped around like little by Ahmed Madoobe? He is your hero?

I am sorry perhaps you were once formidable clan, not any more.

Ps. Isn’t Caabud Waaq in Galguduud?

Last edited:
IMG_5670.PNG
IMG_5670.PNG
IMG_5670.PNG
IMG_5670.PNG

This man is jokes

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
That is just irrational thinking niyohow. There is no evidence Farmaajo is working for Marehan interests ( he hasn't built a single school in Gedo or Cabuudwaaq). He is no different than former presidents HSM or Sheikh Sharif who both refused to recognize Somaliland. To protect the sovereignty of Somalia is the job of the president.
Ding ding ding, it's so obvious to any rational person.

You are beyond delusional the people had no choice , some didn't want to join because they saw themselves as superior, some didn't want to join because they knew they would not have as much power as southern clans. You had no choice how can a slave tell his slave masters what he wants his future to be?

@Gucci mane brada bring proof I don't want to know what your cuqdad ridden khat induced uncle has been telling you, I can easily say my uncle said only 5k isaaqs were killed by Barre no more, doesn't make it true.

@BenInHer what are you even talking about? Do you want me to bring statements of what your fishy clan planned with the Brits? Wallahi I will hide your shame:icon rolleyes:

Didn't see that you quote me lol. Nothing bad you can say about us. We had the longest reign in somalia gg

only sultan that was exiled from somalia because he refused to bend the knee to foreigners, yet we are cucksuckers lol okay...

"All the treaties are similar with the exepction of the one signed With the Warsangeli:
Only the Warsangeli were referred as a "Country"

"the only treaty Signed by Garaad or Suldan representing all His Trible was the Warsangeli one .....the rest were signed by elders or local chiefs":cryinglaughsmiley:

we lost everything too the brits and we are the worst okay, and today our lands are disputed between 2 region we help built. o how the mighty warsangeli have fallen:O27GWRK:

I deleted that comment about 45 minutes ago, it took you that long to come up with this very poor response. Not wasting my energy with you, next time do not come to the defense of jeeganta nacalaa

I deleted that comment about 45 minutes ago, it took you that long to come up with this very poor response. Not wasting my energy with you, next time do not come to the defense of jeeganta nacalaa

my laptops busted i'm using on-screen keyboard.

tried too show you respect for you for deleting your post, so i deleted mine. now you wanna be cheeky and quote me after you deleted your post lool

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
We are not visible in somali politics,but we have large resources abroad and and slso good connection to a lot of powerfull people.

It is our weakest point but even that relative.

Developing gedo region taking over from madoobe and using connection in mogadishu , ( thing that will happen soon) will instantly make us a super powerfull again.

I agree 100% my brother!
:gaasdrink::farmajoyaab:

I was actually starting to sympathize and getting ready to retract my words until.......

You called warlord Barre Hiiraale a hero!

Isn’t he the one that got slapped around like little by Ahmed Madoobe? He is your hero?

I am sorry perhaps you were once formidable clan, not any more.

Ps. Isn’t Caabud Waaq in Galguduud?

Us Marehans Sades don't need your sympathies sxb. But it's great to know that you have a genuine
heart as a human being thumbs up to YOU.

I respect that bro.

But yeah it's no debate that general Barre Hiiraale is a hero! And was a freedom fighter! Everybody knows the story that general Barre Hiiraale was ratted out by a jealous Ahmed Madoobe's troops that had so hatred towards the great Barre Hiiraale that Madoobe ran to Ethiopians and Kenyans. He couldn't see a Marehan leader taking care of the Jubbas across of Jubaland! Yes Barre Hiiraale is a darood Marehan hero! He's my hero. If anything Ahmed Madoobe is the lil girl that went to gaalos for help. Let's be real here sxb. I'm sorry to say to you sxb that my qabil the Marehan Sades are still fomidable clan that has advantages as of right now! We inhabit Jubaland and Galguduud! Only MX and MJ are the two clans in Somalia that have that feat of a accomplishment!

I mean bro us Marehans and my darood bros are President Farmaajo's brothers and we Villa Somalia in our hands once again so yeah us Marehans and daroods are winning big in Mogadishu!

And yes Cabudwaaq is in Galguduud. God bless the almighty Marehans and daroods amen!

P.S. Barre Hiiraale is gonna be the next President of Jubaland State of Somalia stayed tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending