Jeegaanta in Hargeisa: Reer Gedo are invading us we can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Ceerigaabo district and the city of Ceerigaabo are two different things. Know what you're talking about before you reply to me again. If we're talking Ceerigaabo district Dhulo's and Warsan come into the picture because they live on the outskirts of Ceerigaabo and few in the city, but I'm talking about Ceerigaabo city where they are super minorities. Because they live in Ceerigaabo district they get MP's, even though they are totally irrelevant in the capital of Ceerigaabo district which is the city of Ceerigaabo

Bohol

VIP
Also Ceerigaabo district and the city of Ceerigaabo are two different things. Know what you're talking about before you reply to me again. If we're talking Ceerigaabo district Dhulo's and Warsan come into the picture, but I'm talking about Ceerigaabo city where they are super minorities

No doubt they are minorities in Ceerigaabo city but so are you. So chill.

The only minorities in Ceerigaabo district are HJ niyohow. It is like trying to claim HJ are
40% of Berbera which is nonsense. Ceerigaabo district has a very clear high eastern HY
majority similar to how Cisse Muuse are clear majority in Berbera.

Learn to read monkey I'm talking about Ceerigaabo city not distict you self hating Jew

Bohol

VIP
When it comes to who is minority it is you. My clans party has been ruling Somaliland for 10 years

4 sons of "Isaaq" plus HA (Jeegaanta alliance) vs a grandson (HY). Now tell me who is the langaab ina xabuusho?:ftw9nwa: Don't get upset cause I told you the truth about Ceerigaabo.

4 sons of "Isaaq" plus HA vs a grandson (HY). Now tell me who is the langaab ina xabuusho?

Listen you harti bootlicker you need to delete your account asap . Youre the worst representation of an Isaaq I've ever seen always bootyclapping for the enemies. Self hating Isaaq is worst of the worst. I think more highly of the dog shit I accidentally stepped in stuck to the bottom of my shoe, than I do of a self hating Isaaq.

Also Silanyo and Kulmiye came to HY in 07/08 to make coalition but you guys refused. Don't get mad because HJ / HA have a working coalition now. I don't know a single HY that holds the same retarded views that you do, and you shamelessly bootyclap and spread your cheeks for harti on here . A real HY man would keep his disputes within Isaaq , but would never bootyclap for anyone else especially harti

Bohol

VIP
@Oday Sanaag the only Harti bootyclappers are HJ. You asked for their help against eastern HY in the 90s kkkk. Look at you begging neighbors of HY which you don't even share a border with (Warsangeli) they laughed at your face.

mjlol.png

"between Habar Je’lo and Warsangeli, they agreed that the Dhulbahante would invite the Warsangeli to a joint gathering involving all three clans. By this time, the Habar Je’lo had fallen out with the Habar Yoonis and withdrawn from Erigavo. They were aware that there had been talks between the Habar Yoonis and the Warsangeli, and they were keen to expand their contact with the Warsangeli in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence."

I have nothing personsl against Hawiye generally they are good people but you guys cannot lead Somalia Muqdisho is not a 1 clan tuulo its our capital its for all Somalis no one is a guest there once you guys return looted properties,government assets,and start paying taxes and I will never talk shit about Hawiye again until then the show must go on
Is that right Mr. Marexaan?

@Oday Sanaag the only Harti bootyclappers are HJ. You asked for their help against eastern HY in the 90s kkkk. Look at you begging neighbors of HY which you don't even share a border with (Warsangeli) they laughed at your face.

mjlol.png

"between Habar Je’lo and Warsangeli, they agreed that the Dhulbahante would invite the Warsangeli to a joint gathering involving all three clans. By this time, the Habar Je’lo had fallen out with the Habar Yoonis and withdrawn from Erigavo. They were aware that there had been talks between the Habar Yoonis and the Warsangeli, and they were keen to expand their contact with the Warsangeli in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence."

You guys were asking for warsan help or can you not read? Your own quote says we did the same exact thing HY did to counter their influence. Regardless we fucked you up and made your guy Tuur run all the way to mogadishu. Don't forget that you harti boot licker.

Bohol

VIP
You guys were asking for warsan help or can you not read? Your own quote says we did the same exact thing HY did to counter their influence. Regardless we fucked you up and made your guy Tuur run all the way to mogadishu. Don't forget that you harti boot licker

You illiterate buffoon the HY and Warsan talks were about sorting out their disputes not about
attacking other clans/alliance. You got fucked badly and kicked out from both Ceerigaabo
and Burco hence why you resorted to begging Hartis for help kkk.

the Habar Je’lo had fallen out with the Habar Yoonis and withdrawn from Erigavo. They were aware that there had been talks between the Habar Yoonis and the Warsangeli, and they were keen to expand their contact with the Warsangeli in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence

"in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence":russ::russ:

We had our own country and gave it up. Then we had genocide attempted on us and went back to declaring our old country. This isn't that hard to understand

You didn't have your own country and you never gave shit up lol you became independent before the trust territory of Somaliland, the goal was always to integrate the 2 into 1 republic, you didn't choose to join the south and vice versa rather they were forced to join. Stop bringing what you learnt in school in Hargeisa to somalispot fool

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
You didn't have your own country and you never gave shit up lol you became independent before the trust territory of Somaliland, the goal was always to integrate the 2 into 1 republic, you didn't choose to join the south and vice versa rather they were forced to join. Stop bringing what you learnt in school in Hargeisa to somalispot fool
Somaliland was never forced to joined the south. They could've remained independent if they wanted to.

Somaliland was never forced to joined the south. They could've remained independent if they wanted to.
Source? Neither somalilands had any freedom sxb they was always under influence of colonisers, the colonisers united them but France refused to hand over Djibouti. And the Brits gave Ogadenia to Ethiopia and NFD to Kenya as both countries were part of the allied forces.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Source? Neither somalilands had any freedom sxb they was always under influence of colonisers, the colonisers united them but France refused to hand over Djibouti. And the Brits gave Ogadenia to Ethiopia and NFD to Kenya as both countries were part of the allied forces.
I think we were independent for a few days but the people wanted to form a union with rest of somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.