Jeegaanta in Hargeisa: Reer Gedo are invading us we can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always said Siad Barres biggest mistake was giving Hawiye civil rights government jobs and positions in the army i mean you people were literally servants in MJ Hobyo sultanate your whole history started in 91 looting spree before the civil war majority of Hawiye professions were cab drivers,document forgers, smugglers,barbers,truck drivers,donkey riders,drug dealers,hotel concierge ect Eeeeeboooow don't talk about history:kodaksmiley:
Maxamed Siyaad freed them from Majeerteen who used to enslave them. Then in the 90s they decided to destroy lamp posts and water pipes in the Jubba Valley as if Maxamed siyaad is using them. Kismaayo used to have water pipes coming from the Jubba River and they pulled them out of the ground. Even slaughterhouses built by the government were destroyed by them. Is maxamed siyaad using the slaughterhouses or are you??:mindblown:

But they went libaax mode in 1993:denzelnigga: :tocry:and they never sold their territory for peanuts like certain Qabiils :ehh:.

I now realize the reason why Somaliland hasn't been recognized for over 27 years. It is based on emotions not logic which the IC also knows. If every group who suffered under military rule in
Africa demanded a separate country Africa would have had 2000 countries Lol.

We had our own country and gave it up. Then we had genocide attempted on us and went back to declaring our old country. This isn't that hard to understand

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
I have always said Siad Barres biggest mistake was giving Hawiye civil rights government jobs and positions in the army i mean you people were literally servants in MJ Hobyo sultanate your whole history started in 91 looting spree before the civil war majority of Hawiye professions were cab drivers,document forgers, smugglers,barbers,truck drivers,donkey riders,drug dealers,hotel concierge ect Eeeeeboooow don't talk about history my Hawiye brother:gaasdrink:

If Hawiyes are what you say they are, then why are you amongst them, you go wherever their farts is, go to your confines in Kismayo and stay there forever untouched.

The truth is that you marehan are nothing, you were made by Hawiyes, Siad barre was made by Colonel Salaad, just like the current President Farmaajo is made by the masses of Hawiyes, you are an ungrateful guest to the Hawiyes kindness.

Funny Darood talking shit about Hawiye yet you live at their feet in Mogadishu and when they kicked you out of mogadishu under Aideed you cried to the UN and ethiopians to invade on your behalf.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
MX and MJ need to unite, they are the major pieces that are missing from the Darood family in Puntland

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
MX and MJ need to unite, they are the major pieces that are missing from the Darood family in Puntland

Even if you are united what can they do, Hawiye owns From Mudug all the way to J\dhexe having also the capital in lock, while isaaqs have second capital in firm grip while subjugating your Harti kins like there is no tomorrow.

A united Darood is just as strong as a united girls scouts, because if they weren't they would have stood up against that single subclan HG instead they were abused hard thoroughly.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Even if you are united what can they do, Hawiye owns From Mudug all the way to J\dhexe having also the capital in lock, while isaaqs have second capital in firm grip while subjugating your Harti kins like there is no tomorrow.

A united Darood is just as strong as a united girls scouts, because if they weren't they would have stood up against that single subclan HG instead they were abused hard thoroughly.
HG are slaves, they don't account for more than 40% in Mudug and 80% of the regional capital of Mudug, Galkacyo is controlled by Puntland. Galmudug is not HG lets not kid ourselfs, cayr are HG and they don't f*ck with Galmudug, its a sacad vs saleeban paper administration, they don't even control most of their territory.

Most of "Galmudug" is either controlled by AMISOM (dhusomareeb, cadaado) or controlled by Al shabab (xaraardhere and el buh). Galmudug is nothing but are a joke if we are being serious.

Darood unity is not a regional threat like langaab tribes, Darood unity is a problem for the entire horn of africa since we span 3 independant countries.

Bohol

VIP
When is a self hater going to tell you anything truthful?

Ceerigaabo district is 65-70% HY followed by Hartis then minority groups like HJ. Those are the facts kiddo otherwise you wouldn't have only 3 MPs in the district.

This is the breakdown of the Ceerigaabo district local council MPs from 2012

11 HY
5 Dhulos
3 HJ
2 Warsangeli

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
If Hawiyes are what you say they are, then why are you amongst them, you go wherever their farts is, go to your confines in Kismayo and stay there forever untouched.

The truth is that you marehan are nothing, you were made by Hawiyes, Siad barre was made by Colonel Salaad, just like the current President Farmaajo is made by the masses of Hawiyes, you are an ungrateful guest to the Hawiyes kindness.
I have nothing personsl against Hawiye generally they are good people but you guys cannot lead Somalia Muqdisho is not a 1 clan tuulo its our capital its for all Somalis no one is a guest there once you guys return looted properties,government assets,and start paying taxes and I will never talk shit about Hawiye again until then the show must go on

Ceerigaabo district is 65-70% HY followed by Hartis then minority groups like HJ. Those are the facts kiddo otherwise you wouldn't have only 3 MPs in the district.

This is the breakdown of the Ceerigaabo district local council MPs from 2012

11 HY
5 Dhulos
3 HJ
2 Warsangeli

It's called giving something to the minorities in the city. Depsite Isaaq being the clear majority in the city because of fairness and history we give MP's and posts to the minorities. Besides HJ Kulmiye has been leading the enite of Somaliland for 10 years now. You think I care about having less MP's in Ceerigabo when i got the entire country? Where's your poltical party ? That's what I thought

Bohol

VIP
It's called giving something to the minorities in the city. Depsite Isaaq being the clear majority in the city because of fairness and history we give MP's and posts to the minorities. Besides HJ Kulmiye has been leading the enite of Somaliland for 10 years now. You think I care about having less MP's in Ceerigabo when i got the entire country? Where's your poltical party ? That's what I thought

The only minorities in Ceerigaabo district are HJ niyohow. It is like trying to claim HJ are
40% of Berbera which is nonsense. Ceerigaabo district has a very clear high eastern HY
majority similar to how Cisse Muuse are clear majority in Berbera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending