Jeegaanta in Hargeisa: Reer Gedo are invading us we can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
WTF wasn't Siad Bare defeated nearly 30 years ago by all Somalis (I give credit to the USC as well who took him out from Mogadishu) so no need to cry about it nearly 3 decades later.

Mareexaan Baa Nagu Soo duulay Hargeysa Oo Aan Laga seexan

Well Failmajo is marehan and he is the one claiming isaaq city berbera, its only right in Loo jawaabo :bell:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
WTF wasn't Siad Bare defeated nearly 30 years ago by all Somalis (I give credit to the USC as well who took him out from Mogadishu) so no need to cry about it nearly 3 decades later.

:snoop:

These cunts have dementia, it's been 30 years STFU about Siad Barre already for f*ck sake.
I swear their population are deluded sheep.
How the f*ck are you OK with Ethiopia (cadowgii Somalida) getting 19% of dhull Somaliyeed.
Any other region would have said f*ck off to that ordeal, but bc it's sheep we're talking about. They demonstrate to get Humiliated.

Bohol

VIP
Well Failmajo is marehan and he is the one claiming isaaq city berbera, its only right in Loo jawaabo :bell:

That is just irrational thinking niyohow. There is no evidence Farmaajo is working for Marehan interests ( he hasn't built a single school in Gedo or Cabuudwaaq). He is no different than former presidents HSM or Sheikh Sharif who both refused to recognize Somaliland. To protect the sovereignty of Somalia is the job of the president.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Constantly reminding folk who the invisible enemy is and blaming them for their failures Its an old political brainwashing trick they use to control the masses when will the Somaliland masses wake up from this bullshit propaganda

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Kuwan sharaftii iyo Karaamadii rer Sheekh Isxaaq bay ku tunteen. Nacalla Duligaan tihiin ku yaal waar wuxu calaacal badanaa. Adoo intaas oo ciidan, lacag, bad, bari haystaa sidee uga baqan kartaa nin kaloo Soomali ah. Wallee waa yab. Anigu i remember Isaaq being fearsome and never back down people.

27 years being ruled by xoolo has turned them into cowering bunch of Khat heads

Bohol

VIP
Kuwan sharaftii iyo Karaamadii rer Sheekh Isxaaq bay ku tunteen. Nacalla Duligaan tihiin ku yaal waar wuxu calaacal badanaa. Adoo intaas oo ciidan, lacag, bad, bari haystaa sidee uga baqan kartaa nin kaloo Soomali ah. Wallee waa yab. Anigu i remember Isaaq being fearsome and never back down people.

27 years being ruled by xoolo has turned them into cowering bunch of Khat heads

I now realize the reason why Somaliland hasn't been recognized for over 27 years. It is based on emotions not logic which the IC also knows. If every group who suffered under military rule in
Africa demanded a separate country Africa would have had 2000 countries Lol.

Saalax Bidaar

Dabcasar going crazy again. I think this is his maddest rant. He's probably mentally ill
:bell::comeon::dead::dead:

Shilkahu ha heeso(Shilka anti aircraft )

Baazookuhu ha gabyo (Bazooka)

Daba jeexu ha geeraaro (PKM)

Madfaca Goobtu ha buraan buro(Field artillery)

:pachah1::russ::deadosama::deadmanny::deadrose:

Saalax Bidaar

I now realize the reason why Somaliland hasn't been recognized for over 27 years. It is based on emotions not logic which the IC also knows. If every group who suffered under military rule in
It kills to me see the fat so call mayor of Hargeisa. He stole all the money to bring water to the thirsty masses of Hargeisa and the fat f*ck is entertaining people with Xamar and Farmaajo.

Bohol

VIP
It kills to me see the fat so call mayor of Hargeisa. He stole all the money to bring water to the thirsty masses of Hargeisa and the fat f*ck is entertaining people with Xamar and Farmaajo.

fac9eee8-d109-4878-b4c9-89aa430e9e9b-jpeg.38641

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
True even if Somalia were to want to grant SL independence tomorrow they couldn't there's political red lines in Africa the borders are set in stone only the big powers can change borders or choose where a referendum for independence can happen through force or sanction of course they all know SL independence will open up a Pandora's box in Africa why can't the average Lander understand this logic why spread hate against Somalia for no reason:mindblown:

True even if Somalia were to want to grant SL independence tomorrow they couldn't there's political red lines in Africa the borders are set in stone only the big powers can change borders or choose where a referendum for independence can happen through force or sanction of course they all know SL independence will open up a Pandora's box in Africa why can't the average Lander understand this logic why spread hate against Somalia for no reason:mindblown:

stubborn people like the rest of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts