Jeegaanta in Hargeisa: Reer Gedo are invading us we can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I agree 100% my brother!

Us Marehans Sades don't need your sympathies sxb. But it's great to know that you have a genuine
heart as a human being thumbs up to YOU.

I respect that bro.

But yeah it's no debate that general Barre Hiiraale is a hero! And was a freedom fighter! Everybody knows the story that general Barre Hiiraale was ratted out by a jealous Ahmed Madoobe's troops that had so hatred towards the great Barre Hiiraale that Madoobe ran to Ethiopians and Kenyans. He couldn't see a Marehan leader taking care of the Jubbas across of Jubaland! Yes Barre Hiiraale is a darood Marehan hero! He's my hero. If anything Ahmed Madoobe is the lil girl that went to gaalos for help. Let's be real here sxb. I'm sorry to say to you sxb that my qabil the Marehan Sades are still fomidable clan that has advantages as of right now! We inhabit Jubaland and Galguduud! Only MX and MJ are the two clans in Somalia that have that feat of a accomplishment!

I mean bro us Marehans and my darood bros are President Farmaajo's brothers and we Villa Somalia in our hands once again so yeah us Marehans and daroods are winning big in Mogadishu!

And yes Cabudwaaq is in Galguduud. God bless the almighty Marehans and daroods amen!

P.S. Barre Hiiraale is gonna be the next President of Jubaland State of Somalia stayed tuned!

Wow!

I have never seen someone this serious about their clan.

Sheesh

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
I agree 100% my brother!

Us Marehans Sades don't need your sympathies sxb. But it's great to know that you have a genuine

I respect that bro.

But yeah it's no debate that general Barre Hiiraale is a hero! And was a freedom fighter! Everybody knows the story that general Barre Hiiraale was ratted out by a jealous Ahmed Madoobe's troops that had so hatred towards the great Barre Hiiraale that Madoobe ran to Ethiopians and Kenyans. He couldn't see a Marehan leader taking care of the Jubbas across of Jubaland! Yes Barre Hiiraale is a darood Marehan hero! He's my hero. If anything Ahmed Madoobe is the lil girl that went to gaalos for help. Let's be real here sxb. I'm sorry to say to you sxb that my qabil the Marehan Sades are still fomidable clan that has advantages as of right now! We inhabit Jubaland and Galguduud! Only MX and MJ are the two clans in Somalia that have that feat of a accomplishment!

I mean bro us Marehans and my darood bros are President Farmaajo's brothers and we Villa Somalia in our hands once again so yeah us Marehans and daroods are winning big in Mogadishu!

And yes Cabudwaaq is in Galguduud. God bless the almighty Marehans and daroods amen!

P.S. Barre Hiiraale is gonna be the next President of Jubaland State of Somalia stayed tuned!

:gucciwhat: the fock, nigga is delusional, really thinks farmaajo is in power due to the grace of Daroods?!!?

Kulaha "Marehans and Daroods are winning big in Mogadishu". Lol

First of all the ones wining are in all facts Hawiye and Isaaqs, and I will state facts so no baby calacaal chest beating cries.

First of all its Hawiye that has the best feat in Somalia, example HG and Abgaal are represented heavily in 4 (Galmudug, KG, HS, and Mogadishu) states, while mj and Marehans are 2 states each only, marehan only in jubaland and Galmudug and mj in Puntland and jubaland.

As for Mogadishu, we all know who owns it.

And know let's go to Isaaqs, they own former British Somaliland now fully as an semi-independent nation establishing rule of law over their minions in Sool,sanaag,toghdeer and all over its territory.

Bro I say this with no hard feelings, Marehans and Daroods are a lost cause in the Somali hemisphere, you guys are nothing without Hawiye or Isaaq.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:gucciwhat: the fock, nigga is delusional, really thinks farmaajo is in power due to the grace of Daroods?!!?

Kulaha "Marehans and Daroods are winning big in Mogadishu". Lol

First of all the ones wining are in all facts Hawiye and Isaaqs, and I will state facts so no baby calacaal chest beating cries.

First of all its Hawiye that has the best feat in Somalia, example HG and Abgaal are represented heavily in 4 (Galmudug, KG, HS, and Mogadishu) states, while mj and Marehans are 2 states each only, marehan only in jubaland and Galmudug and mj in Puntland and jubaland.

As for Mogadishu, we all know who owns it.

And know let's go to Isaaqs, they own former British Somaliland now fully as an semi-independent nation establishing rule of law over their minions in Sool,sanaag,toghdeer and all over its territory.

Bro I say this with no hard feelings, Marehans and Daroods are a lost cause in the Somali hemisphere, you guys are nothing without Hawiye or Isaaq.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::russ: You have to be joking my Somali blood brother! And yes I'm not what you say ''delusional'' And yes I stand on my case that President Farmaajo is in power due to his charisma of being a Darood Somali muwaadin like the greatest president that ever lived in Mohamed Siad Barre AUN! I still on my case that Marehans and Daroods are winning big in Mogadishu we are back in power and there's nothing that can stop us sxb. Get ready for another 7 yrs of this! Bro you have it all messed up sxb Hawiye and Isaaq are nothing without Darood and that's a proven fact! Isaaqs need Daroods like Dhulbahante and Warsangelis to get somewhere lol. And we know that Hawiye are not capable of building a strong government like the Daroods! Farmaajo is Siad Barre reincarnated he will bring peace and prosperity to Somalia! Marehans and Daroods are the answer and prayer to Somalia's problems! @Yonis @DalJecel @geel.sade @Puntlandtheglorious

How did you guys get there from the North? Historically speaking did you cross through Ethiopia?
The migrations in the beginning of the 20th century and the end of the 19th century. Mareexaans moved south with arms, as they were dervishes.

Sheikh

VIP
How did you guys get there from the North? Historically speaking did you cross through Ethiopia?

Yeah brother during the 1800's we traveled through Ethiopia and we came in the Jubba river full of land! And we settled in the great Kismayo! MX, OG , MJ/Hartis were there at the same time I believe. But I know for fact that Marehans came to the Jubbas in the 1800s for sure!

Yeah brother during the 1800's we traveled through Ethiopia and we came in the Jubba river full of land! And we settled in the great Kismayo! MX, OG , MJ/Hartis were there at the same time I believe. But I know for fact that Marehans came to the Jubbas in the 1800s for sure!
I think it was reer xasan who settled there first. reer faarax ugaas came after

The migrations in the beginning of the 20th century. Mareexaans moved south with arms, as they were dervishes.

Respect that reer Gedo now it makes sense why Kenyan and Ethiopian gaalo are giving you a hard time these fuckers are worse than somalilanders they have cuqdaad from 100 years ago it also makes sense now why reer Gedo have a mudug accent instead of a unuka leh accent or speaking af maay maay

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::russ: You have to be joking my Somali blood brother! And yes I'm not what you say ''delusional'' And yes I stand on my case that President Farmaajo is in power due to his charisma of being a Darood Somali muwaadin like the greatest president that ever lived in Mohamed Siad Barre AUN! I still on my case that Marehans and Daroods are winning big in Mogadishu we are back in power and there's nothing that can stop us sxb. Get ready for another 7 yrs of this! Bro you have it all messed up sxb Hawiye and Isaaq are nothing without Darood and that's a proven fact! Isaaqs need Daroods like Dhulbahante and Warsangelis to get somewhere lol. And we know that Hawiye are not capable of building a strong government like the Daroods! Farmaajo is Siad Barre reincarnated he will bring peace and prosperity to Somalia! Marehans and Daroods are the answer and prayer to Somalia's problems! @Yonis @DalJecel @geel.sade @Puntlandtheglorious

:wtf: nigga must be high!

darood ain't shit (no offence) they were the only tribe in Somalia to have been slaughtered and expelled from their homeland in mass exodus in Dadaab by single sub clan of HG, so the hell you talking about.

As for who the Real President of Somalia is currently, no need to look further then the Hawiye afarqoble dirty snake Hassan Kheire, farmaajo is powerless as they daroods come.

Sheikh

VIP
I think it was reer xasan who settled there first. reer faarax ugaas came after

Yeah you're right brother it was the reer xasans that settled. Then the reer faraax ugasas came. Then after that Reer Diini came such as Reer Siyad. And Ali deehrey as well. After that all the subclans of Marehan came.

Sheikh

VIP
:wtf: nigga must be high!

darood ain't shit (no offence) they were the only tribe in Somalia to have been slaughtered and expelled from their homeland in mass exodus in Dadaab by single sub clan of HG, so the hell you talking about.

As for who the Real President of Somalia is currently, no need to look further then the Hawiye afarqoble dirty snake Hassan Kheire, farmaajo is powerless as they daroods come.

Darood are the shit bro lol! C'mon now aboowe you know it! I'm not high cuz. Darood won the Somali war in 1991 sxb. And we did not get ''slaughtered'' and expelled from our homeland. One subclan of Darood Marehan tooked down one subclan of HG in Sacad in Galkayo and killed them. I don't know what you talking about? President Farmaajo controls that PM kheyre like a ventriloquist doll bro lol. Farmaajo is powerful in Villa Somalia and the Daroods are powerful as well.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I agree 100% my brother!

I respect that bro.

Just hold on a minute brother I can't take anything away from Hiiraale for his bravery in the civil war nor was he unjustified for his taking of Kismaayo but what he did after he took power by far was the biggest downfall for MX I could go on and on about how many costly mistakes he made in the end his negatives outweighed his positives

Just hold on a minute brother I can't take anything away from Hiiraale for his bravery in the civil war nor was he unjustified for his taking of Kismaayo but what he did after he took power by far was the biggest downfall for MX I could go on and on about how many costly mistakes he made in the end his negatives outweighed his positives
In the early 2000s people were telling him to announce a Mareexaan Maamul Goboleed and he refused because of the other minority qabiils. He was too nice with his enemies (like Madoobe) aswell. He also had Talxa amaanreer enemies. How can OGs who flocked from Garissa and Qabri Dahar kick you out of your stronghold :faysalwtf:
People support him because when he controlled Kismaayo he wasn't taking people's houses and he wasn't a crazy mooryaan like others. He made Kismaayo a peaceful place even though he didn't establish a Maamul. That's why I rate him coz he had the opportunity to massacre Majeerteens in Kismaayo but he never.

Shaolin23

In the early 2000s people were telling him to announce a Mareexaan Maamul Goboleed and he refused because of the other minority qabiils. He was too nice with his enemies (like Madoobe) aswell. He also had Talxa amaanreer enemies. How can OGs who flocked from Garissa and Qabri Dahar kick you out of your stronghold :faysalwtf:
People support him because when he controlled Kismaayo he wasn't taking people's houses and he wasn't a crazy mooryaan like others. He made Kismaayo a peaceful place even though he didn't establish a Maamul. That's why I rate him coz he had the opportunity to massacre Majeerteens in Kismaayo but he never.
The nail in the coffin was when he came back to Kismayo to challenge Madoobe presidency and MX rallied around him Madoobe got shook he knows MX real well he was begging Barre to come to the table he was ready to give us half on everything in JL but no Barre had to start a foolish war with Ras Kamboni/Kenya and our political and military leverage ended there after our defeat now Ogaden has everything and we got nothing :bell:

upload_2018-3-19_12-15-15.png

LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU MX CONTROL THIS AND CANT DO ANYTHING WITH IT !!!

Stop spending money in Kenya -Mogadishu and build this and tell your Adeer XAARMAAJO to leave us alone.

Shaolin23

View attachment 39458

LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU MX CONTROL THIS AND CANT DO ANYTHING WITH IT !!!

Stop spending money in Kenya -Mogadishu and build this and tell your Adeer XAARMAAJO to leave us alone.
Relax sxb Farmaajo is the head of state of Somalia even if they wanted to, his clan can't tell him jack shit he's shared between all Somalis we don't operate like that over here you could always right him a letter though as far as the fertile land is concerned you're 100% right MX are geeljire they don't know anything about farming so they have no idea what the value of that land is worth inshallah they will wise up and invest money in their land in the future

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Guys please let us not insult each other, no qabiils entirely hates another qabiil.

Farmaajo does not represent his qabiil, his is only one man that was elected by 4.5 system. Every qabiil has equal share in SFG. I doubt there will ever be another war between us.

Remember ur qabiil does not pay ur bills not does another random member care about u. Embrace being an individual and always wanting the good for urself and others.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending