Jeegaanta in Hargeisa: Reer Gedo are invading us we can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Just hold on a minute brother I can't take anything away from Hiiraale for his bravery in the civil war nor was he unjustified for his taking of Kismaayo but what he did after he took power by far was the biggest downfall for MX I could go on and on about how many costly mistakes he made in the end his negatives outweighed his positives

Yeah for sure bro Barre Hiiraale's accomplishments are memorable! And Barre Hiiraale had enough time in Kismayo to start a mamul state through 1998 to 2006. I hope he becomes President of Jubaland in the next election! From my sources reer Kismayo are gonna vote for Barre Hiiraale as the President!

Sheikh

VIP
View attachment 39458

LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU MX CONTROL THIS AND CANT DO ANYTHING WITH IT !!!

Stop spending money in Kenya -Mogadishu and build this and tell your Adeer XAARMAAJO to leave us alone.

I do see the great green pastures brother! MX control that land and they will build and redevelop the region as one of the best there is in Somalia you'll see Gedo one of the best in the near future inshallah.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
View attachment 39458

LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU MX CONTROL THIS AND CANT DO ANYTHING WITH IT !!!

Stop spending money in Kenya -Mogadishu and build this and tell your Adeer XAARMAAJO to leave us alone.
isaaqs should consider leaving the Somaliland desert in droves and relocate to places like mogadisho and jubbaland. Djibouti has some of the highest poverty rate in Africa and yet isaaqs are the richest Somalis in Djibouti. image how you guys would prosper if you invested in the south and repped the blue flag. our forefathers had a good reason to join Somalia after all.

Sheikh

VIP
Relax sxb Farmaajo is the head of state of Somalia even if they wanted to, his clan can't tell him jack shit he's shared between all Somalis we don't operate like that over here you could always right him a letter though as far as the fertile land is concerned you're 100% right MX are geeljire they don't know anything about farming so they have no idea what the value of that land is worth inshallah they will wise up and invest money in their land in the future

Inshallah MX will develop the region. And did you know that MX can build a port in Bardera? Bardera joining Kismayo as the cities with ports would be great for Jubaland! Not that many states have two cities in their state that have ports. That would be so nice for Jubaland.

Inshallah MX will develop the region. And did you know that MX can build a port in Bardera? Bardera joining Kismayo as the cities with ports would be great for Jubaland! Not that many states have two cities in their state that have ports. That would be so nice for Jubaland.
unfortunately gedo has always been underdeveloped even in the kacaan era there weren't motorways in most of gedo. when my hooyo used to travel by road they would drive through savanna and bushland, no roads kmt. it takes almost two days to get from xamar to kismaayo nowadays

You should not worry about maraxaans u should worry more about majeerteens who after 30 years was campaigning against YOUR separatist agenda in somalia and aboard. And have major shares in every big business's companies in Somaliland. And also have your businessman using bosaso port to import goods into somaliland rather the local businessman using there own somaliland port that is takeover right there. And stealing your woman's and having them maids in Garowe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending