Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I believe that will be the case too. Just need further confirmation to cement the already indisputable fact of the Garxajis T lineage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Back in few years ago I use to see some articles in the news about reer Nuur of Gadabursi and reer Mataan sub clan of Cidagale being related now I understand where the story originated from and it wasn't lies.

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
Back few years ago I use to see some publications about reer Nuur of Gadabursi and Cidagale being related now I understand where it came
from and it wasn't lies.

Oral history is usually unreliable , but if the case of the Lembas teaches us anything it is that Oral history can sometimes be based in actual truth.

Bohol

VIP
Oral history is usually unreliable , but if the case of the Lembas teaches us anything it is that Oral history can sometimes be based in actual truth.

Y DNA tests is the greatest myth killer. Even a Ukrainian Jewish is closer to us on the paternal side than some other Isaaqs kkkk.

upload_2018-1-23_8-26-51.png

Hello inader Mila Kunis (Ukrainian Jewish) :pachah1::russ:

Mila-Kunis_1509963317042_70726735_ver1.0_640_480.png

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
Arreh Saeed (HY) Y16897 confirmed. He did indeed take the Yfull as all marker spots are full. Though weirdly FTDNA hasn't updated his result , but they did with the Gunbuur fella above him who had less markers tested.

There is also a Kuwaiti who's grouped with us. Wonder if he's from the Al-Faraj ?

Big Y i meant.

NICCA

هدا بلدي
I was reading a dna report that محمد بن راشد المكتوم that his dna is E1b1b1. His qabil is real arab but not all Arab are Arab Hablogroup.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Well, that is quite turn of events...maxa iskugin diray?

Did @Jas become a fraud? Nayaa I don't mind you obfuscating the issue so long as you are not a gender fraud. At the end of the day, naagi qabil ma leh. I will put my arms around your tiny waist and procreate more T-M70 sons, :trumpsmirk:. But if you are a guy pretending to be a woman :nahgirl: :gunsmiley:.

I am taking the comprehensive test of my Y chromosome. Paid yesterday.

Last edited:
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Well, that is quite turn of events...maxa iskugin diray?

Did @Jas become a fraud? Nayaa I don't mind you obfuscating the issue so long as you are not a gender fraud. At the end of the day, naagi qabil ma leh. I will put my arms around your tiny waist and procreate more T-M70 sons, :trumpsmirk:. But if you are a guy pretending to be a woman :nahgirl: :gunsmiley:.

I am taking the comprehensive test of my Y chromosome. Paid yesterday.

It is most definitely one of the many troll accounts that generate traffic.:damn:

At least it made us aware that one of us tested positive for Y16897. :denzelnigga:

Rageedi! Are you doing it with FTDNA?

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
T-Z19971 (T1a1a2a) is the brother of the T1a1a2b branch that we have been identified with. They are both Y16897.

Thanks for the correction sxb :nvjpqts:

I misread what esteban wrote. We belong to T1a1a2 subclade with out Z19971.

T1a1a2 (x Z19971) The "x" meaning we lack it , unlike our brother sub-clade.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
Arreh Saeed (HY) Y16897 confirmed. He did indeed take the Yfull as all marker spots are full. Though weirdly FTDNA hasn't updated his result , but they did with the Gunbuur fella above him who had less markers tested.

There is also a Kuwaiti who's grouped with us. Wonder if he's from the Al-Faraj ?

Wrong. Gunbuur took a Y-SNP pack which is not even close to BigY or YFull.

Last edited:

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
Wrong. Gunbuur took a Y-SNP pack which is not even close to BigY or YFull.

Didn't say Gunbuur took Big Y or Yfull.

:manny:

We reading the same comment :ayaanswag:

I said the Arreh Saeed took Yfull , but i meant Big Y and i corrected myself in another comment and the only thing i said about Gunbuur is that he had less markers tested than the Arreh Saeed. Which is weird becasue the Gunbuur has T-Y16897 in Green , which means he is positive for it. The Areh Saeed on the other hand still has T-M70 in red , which he shouldn't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
any somali thats T isnt arab, arabs are J. T is rare and found all over africa, europe,asia and middle east in small numbers, its paternal linage with no real ethnicity, its just linage that got absorbed into any culture/ethnicity it lived with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending