Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist

I never said we don't have shegaads. All major Somali clans have some shegaads or adopted members that's just the the way the dice rolls. What I said was the vast majority of HA who took the test (95%+) share descent from a common man and are carriers of Halpogroup EV-32. That's enough for the clan to be considered real and not a confederation. 1 or 2 bastards does not a confederation make.

For a clan to be considered a confederation it has to have multiple founders and no dominant paternal lineage, which isn't the case here.

I already found a darkhorse Gadabursi Dir who got a result of Halpogroup EV-32 but that doesn't mean your clan isn't real with a T1a founder. Let's not play this game walaal.:comeon:

Btw, I've never ever seen a Sacad Musse or Ciise Musse with Halpogroup T1a in any results either here or on Somnet.

Until I see some solid evidence I'm inclined not to believe hearsay. The spreadsheet above that people love to cite on here backs everything I'm saying.:manny:

Here are a couple Screenshots from the 23andme Forum that shows 2 Habar Awal T carriers , one claims Sacad Musa , and going by the username of the other dude "Berberawi" he's most likely Ciise Musse (screenshots from thenatophiliac somnet).

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-48-10.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-49-04.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-21-50-37.png

Screenshot_2017-01-29-22-06-45.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

I never said we don't have shegaads. All major Somali clans have some shegaads or adopted members that's just the the way the dice rolls. What I said was the vast majority of HA who took the test (95%+) share descent from a common man and are carriers of Halpogroup EV-32. That's enough for the clan to be considered real and not a confederation. 1 or 2 bastards does not a confederation make.

For a clan to be considered a confederation it has to have multiple founders and no dominant paternal lineage, which isn't the case here.

I already found a darkhorse Gadabursi Dir who got a result of Halpogroup EV-32 but that doesn't mean your clan isn't real with a T1a founder. Let's not play this game walaal.:comeon:

Btw, I've never ever seen a Sacad Musse or Ciise Musse with Halpogroup T1a in any results either here or on Somnet.

Until I see some solid evidence I'm inclined not to believe hearsay. The spreadsheet above that people love to cite on here backs everything I'm saying.:manny:

Someone on somnet exposed that guy to having been a fraud. He claimed to be Habr Awal too.

Look at these screenshots.

do19vb.jpg

Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=237440&p=2726818#p2726818

Also:

rmk46p.jpg
rmk46p.jpg

Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=237694&p=2729751#p2729751

Also:

zistu9.jpg

Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=224775&p=2591520#p2591520

How on earth could @James Dahl have made such a huge error?

@James Dahl you need to fix it, are you putting up unverified claims? It appears that user claimed more than three different clans in his time on somnet :lol:

Someone on somnet exposed that guy to having been a fraud. He claimed to be Habr Awal too.

Look at these screenshots.

do19vb.jpg

Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=237440&p=2726818#p2726818

Also:

rmk46p.jpg
rmk46p.jpg

Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=237694&p=2729751#p2729751

Also:

zistu9.jpg

Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=224775&p=2591520#p2591520

How on earth could @James Dahl have made such a huge error?

@James Dahl you need to fix it, are you putting up unverified claims? It appears that user claimed more than three different clans in his time on somnet :lol:

Yeah I saw, @sophisticate corrected me on that one.

Last edited:
Fake news. :camby:All Sacad Musse and Cisse Musse who took the test and posted their results got the exact same result of Haplogroup EV32 (the same as the majority of Somalis). Habar Awal is a real clan which has been proven by DNA. Stop spreading fake news.

Just because Habar Awal isn't related to Garxajis on the Y DNA side doesn't mean that HA are a confederation, since all HA members who did the test got Haplogroup EV32 which means that they clearly share a common paternal ancestor. All it means is they probably created a historical tribal alliance for whatever reason.

You are right that Habar Awals who are E-V32 have similar origins if we go by the STR data that we possess. Nonetheless, it is not yet known which other Somali Qabil you are closely related to. Unlike the Haplogroup T lineage of a large section of Isaaqs; Samaroons and Ciises, E-V32 among Somalis is estimated to be around 4000 years old, hence there will exist several Qabil subclades that came into existence over the past two millenniums. It would be interesting to see which Somali Qabil lineage you are closely related to, if any.

There are Habar Awal E-V32 guys that have done the y-full test. Check with the administrator of the FTDNA Somali DNA project, he is knowledgeable when it comes to the E-V32 haplogroup and might have access to various Somali y-full test results. You can also ask Almagest, an Ciise Muuse (I think) E-V32 contributor to the Anthrogenica forum; Google his name and Anthrogenica.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm not trying anything, you seem to think I have an agenda against your clan but I don't. I'm just a student of the game. :bell:

I'm just saying that a small percentage of darkhorses in any particular clan is a given, and doesn't definitively prove anything one way or the other about agnatic, common patrilineal descent. So the existence of these mythical "T1A" Sacad Musse's (of which you still haven't given me any proof) are inconsequential until they become statistically significant.

I know all about the sooraac system that Dir subclans have. You guys are unique in spelling out your shegaads I'll give you that. I am also familiar with your subclans, some of who claim kinship with Isaaq subclans.

For example the Reer Shirdoon of the Samaroon and the Reer Shirdoon of the Habar Awal both believe to be descended from one man. Also the Reer Nuur of Samaroon and a subclan of the Ciidagale. There are countless examples in Somaliland of this oral history.

Since you are Gadabursi, I have a question for you that you may be able to answer about your Ciise cousins.

Did you know for instance, the subclan that the Ciise Ugaas hails from is allegedly of Habar Jeclo origin?:ooh:

Is this oral tradition actually true? Because if it is true we should theoretically be seeing results of Halpogroup EV-32 in Ciise since it would by definition be a confederation as well.

View attachment 37550

HJ have T1a (these claims aren't unsubstantiated). :mjlol: They have a split. And if you want to know about Cisse, ask the uber rich, handsome and intelligent representative @Xaagi-Cagmadigtee. He'll let you know about his Xeer.
I'm not trying anything, you seem to think I have an agenda against your clan but I don't. I'm just a student of the game. :bell:

I'm just saying that a small percentage of darkhorses in any particular clan is a given, and doesn't definitively prove anything one way or the other about agnatic, common patrilineal descent. So the existence of these mythical "T1A" Sacad Musse's (of which you still haven't given me any proof) are inconsequential until they become statistically significant.

I know all about the sooraac system that Dir subclans have. You guys are unique in spelling out your shegaads I'll give you that. I am also familiar with your subclans, some of who claim kinship with Isaaq subclans.

For example the Reer Shirdoon of the Samaroon and the Reer Shirdoon of the Habar Awal both believe to be descended from one man. Also the Reer Nuur of Samaroon and a subclan of the Ciidagale. There are countless examples in Somaliland of this oral history.

Since you are Gadabursi, I have a question for you that you may be able to answer about your Ciise cousins.

Did you know for instance, the subclan that the Ciise Ugaas hails from is allegedly of Habar Jeclo origin?:ooh:

Is this oral tradition actually true? Because if it is true we should theoretically be seeing results of Halpogroup EV-32 in Ciise since it would by definition be a confederation as well.

View attachment 37550

I suggest you take it up with @Xaagi-Cagmadigtee. The test on Djbouti showed 100% T1a results. While HJ are split between E3b and T1a. Not taking away from them. Plus, these myths are everywhere and as you said aren't unique to any one tribe. :manny:

I beg to differ. The Oromo are an assimilationist bunch (they absorb Ethiopians from all corners including Somalis). The sheer number and their 'recent reactivity' are problematic. Indiscriminate killings against Somalis is an issue. I do not consider Oromos the kin of Somali (unless we're talking about the assimilated one). Most of us do not marry them. And we're genetically more homogenous than them. I think it's best to be unapologetically Somali. The Cushitic bandwagon is a farce.
you, @the cushtic One and @Tenacious should breed a lot of boys! I reckon you three could have a revolutionary faarax or more than one in yall's wombs. The somali people need a savior like Ahmed Guray! We have to get yall married to somali supremacists because yall woke af.

Oromos are an existentional threat to us in the west and north. They are already heavily represented in major cities like Hargaysa, Bosaso etc,, and they bread like rabbits. I have used to have an ethiopian neighbor, the women had like 6 kids all under the age of 5.:gucciwhat: how that's possible, i have no idea.

Oromos must be cleansed out of somali lands, and if they are going to be allowed there, their numbers have to be kept small.

We got bantu problems in the south, oromo problems in the north/west, yall see where this is going right? less than 200 years ago, we were the ones who displaced these people and took their lands, kenyan bantus and oromos in the south. if we ain't careful, they'll do the same to us just by out breeding us.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
you, @the cushtic One and @Tenacious should breed a lot of boys! I reckon you three could have a revolutionary faarax or more than one in yall's wombs. The somali people need a savior like Ahmed Guray! We have to get yall married to somali supremacists because yall woke af.

Oromos are an existentional threat to us in the west and north. They are already heavily represented in major cities like Hargaysa, Bosaso etc,, and they bread like rabbits. I have used to have an ethiopian neighbor, the women had like 6 kids all under the age of 5.:gucciwhat: how that's possible, i have no idea.

Oromos must be cleansed out of somali lands, and if they are going to be allowed there, their numbers have to be kept small.

We got bantu problems in the south, oromo problems in the north/west, yall see where this is going right? less than 200 years ago, we were the ones who displaced these people and took their lands, kenyan bantus and oromos in the south. if we ain't careful, they'll do the same to us just by out breeding us.

Here I thought it was because we ladies are unavoidably attractive. :siilaanyolaugh:
Don't forget, even with smaller numbers we've managed to subdue them with ease (historically). Our problem is disunity not limited numbers. We don't even have to like each other much, just recognize that an attack against Somalis is against us all.

Here I thought it was because we ladies are unavoidably attractive. :siilaanyolaugh:
Don't forget, even with smaller numbers we've managed to subdue them with ease (historically). Our problem is disunity not limited numbers. We don't even have to like each other much, just recognize that an attack against Somalis is against us all.
True but times have changed. Today, axmaars have weaopons we don't, and allies we do not. Our strength, like you said, lies in our unity but just like you and I know, the enemy knows that too. Their numbers and the superpowers that back them uncontionally is less of threat compared to them knowing our weakness and using it to further weaken us. Weak somalis=strong xabash or whatever they call themselves. Even historically, we were never the type to unite nor did we ever offer a cohesive resistance to any gaalo. Now they are attempting to bend somalia, not the occupied galbeed, but somalia itself to their wills and wishes and people are so divided, they may very well succeed. On top of that, we got many of their own people living with us, speaking better somali than us and that's a problem. We must go to a war of all wars with them. BTWN them and kenya, and us being weak and divided today, we are facing a very real problem and if we do not wake up soon, it'll be too late.

my point was those of you ladies who think like you do are an asset, and if yall produce with faaraxs that think like you, your kids will be the next Ahmed guray and sayid mohamed's.

The only man I will marry is an Ogadeen supremacist in sha Allah. Surely an Ogadeen male version of me exists?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
True but times have changed. Today, axmaars have weaopons we don't, and allies we do not. Our strength, like you said, lies in our unity but just like you and I know, the enemy knows that too. Their numbers and the superpowers that back them uncontionally is less of threat compared to them knowing our weakness and using it to further weaken us. Weak somalis=strong xabash or whatever they call themselves. Even historically, we were never the type to unite nor did we ever offer a cohesive resistance to any gaalo. Now they are attempting to bend somalia, not the occupied galbeed, but somalia itself to their wills and wishes and people are so divided, they may very well succeed. On top of that, we got many of their own people living with us, speaking better somali than us and that's a problem. We must go to a war of all wars with them. BTWN them and kenya, and us being weak and divided today, we are facing a very real problem and if we do not wake up soon, it'll be too late.

my point was those of you ladies who think like you do are an asset, and if yall produce with faaraxs that think like you, your kids will be the next Ahmed guray and sayid mohamed's.

Sounds grim. :farmajoyaab: I must be the firey one in the lead. A Farax can remain behind me. It should be an easy find as most men are drenched in estrogen from bathing in birth control laced biyo. :fittytousand: But I can install a shower filter and teach him how to be a house husband.

what do you thik about this Dir quraishi lineage, some people will be angry I am sure, I think its more spiritual lineage than reality:

I read this Dir abtirsi for Cise and Samarone mentioned by sheekh barkhad Claahi Ugaas in a history book, it says:

1. Abiibakar (Dir)
2. Cabdiraxmaan (Irir)
3. Ismaaciil (Aji)
4. Cismaan (Soomal)
5. Jibriil (Waarid)
5. Xasan (Lugaam)
6. Xuseen (Dalmar)
7. Harruun (Kamal)
8. Ismaaciil (Kooshin)
9. Ridwaan
10. Nuux
11. Axmad
12. 'Aqeel
13. Abu Taalib

Book: Ilbaxnimadii Adal iyo Sooyaalkii Soomaliyeed
Author: Sheekh Cabdiraxmaan Sheekh Nuur (Founder of the Borama Script)

This is a version of the Irir to Abu Talib I have never seen before! This is particularly intriguing as it contains also what appears to be an earlier, also mythical, descent from Kush son of Ham.

Yes! Notice how it goes Kooshin then two generations later Nuux? Very early legendary genealogies of the early, pre-Semitic kings of Ethiopia also trace to Kooshin via Sabtecha, but they changed it to Shem later on.

This Quranyow Dir Garre elder goes to Kooshin but does not go further. Obviously, the Arabisation of the Abtirsi towards the end is a recent addition.

There are three lineages I have encountered for beyond Samaale.

The first is the revisionist Arab lineage to Abu Talib that goes Samaale Axmed Maxamed Caqeel Abutalib

Then there is the other: Samaale Hiil Abroone Looxaan Kaamil then Cabdiraxmaan Axmed Xubli Mahdi Muuse Caqeel Abutalib

Then there is this third one: Samaale Waarid Lugaam Dalmar Kamal Kooshin then Ridwaan Nuux Axmad Caqeel Abutalib

There is some similarity there with Lugaam or Looxaan and then Kaamil or Kamal

Yes! Notice how it goes Kooshin then two generations later Nuux? Very early legendary genealogies of the early, pre-Semitic kings of Ethiopia also trace to Kooshin via Sabtecha, but they changed it to Shem later on.

Wait, what? There was no pre-semitic kingdom in Ethiopia. Unless you mean Kush or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.