Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Discussion in 'Genetics' started by Jas, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Penguin

Penguin Lapsed anti-qabiilist

Ratings:
    +104

Yes , all the Habar Awal that have posted and shared their results publicly (outside the DNA companies) to my knowledge, have all been E-V32. But that doesn't include the ones who took the tests and didn't share it publicly. Unfortunately i don't have access to 23andme and the numerous other Genetic testing companies, but those that do will confirm Habar Awal T carriers.

Jaamacatu DNA connoisseurs @anonimo @Amun might be able to confirm HA T carriers.

The Habar Awals that have shared their results on the forums usually belong to the Sacad Muuse Jibril Abokor subclan and none are from Ciise Musse. So how can you confidently conclude that Habar Awal are predominantly E-V32 when all you have is Jibrill Abokors , not even all SM and no CM let alone its various sub-clans?.

Now contrast this with Garxajis. We have Ciidagale, Muuse Carre , Isaxaaq Carre (Carre siciid), Gunbuur ( Xildiid Xuseen) , Baho and Sugulle Caynaanshe ( Xirsi Cismaan) T carriers.

Garxajis , especially HY results have been very consistent. No deviations whatsoever , not one E-V32 carrier has turned up even though we took it at many sub-clan levels. Can't say the same for Habar Awal. With the little sub-clans tested , disceprancies are already showing up and with more testing it will only become more pronounced.

If one perosn tests positive for T , then there is a high chance fellow members of his sub sub sub clan are also T. The chances of those HA T individuals being Garacs is very low. They most likely belong to a T sub-clan.

I think like the HJ , the HA will contain major Sub-clans that belong to T.

Register to view spoiler content!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Penguin

Penguin Lapsed anti-qabiilist

Ratings:
    +104

Here are a couple Screenshots from the 23andme Forum that shows 2 Habar Awal T carriers , one claims Sacad Musa , and going by the username of the other dude "Berberawi" he's most likely Ciise Musse (screenshots from thenatophiliac somnet).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Register to view spoiler content!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sosomali

sosomali

Ratings:
    +590

Someone on somnet exposed that guy to having been a fraud. He claimed to be Habr Awal too.

Look at these screenshots.

[​IMG]
    Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=237440&p=2726818#p2726818

Also:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=237694&p=2729751#p2729751

Also:

[​IMG]
    Source: https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=245&t=224775&p=2591520#p2591520

How on earth could @James Dahl have made such a huge error?

@James Dahl you need to fix it, are you putting up unverified claims? It appears that user claimed more than three different clans in his time on somnet :lol:

4. Yaxye

Yaxye

Ratings:
    +38
    Yeah I saw, @sophisticate corrected me on that one.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonimo

anonimo

Ratings:
    +569
    You are right that Habar Awals who are E-V32 have similar origins if we go by the STR data that we possess. Nonetheless, it is not yet known which other Somali Qabil you are closely related to. Unlike the Haplogroup T lineage of a large section of Isaaqs; Samaroons and Ciises, E-V32 among Somalis is estimated to be around 4000 years old, hence there will exist several Qabil subclades that came into existence over the past two millenniums. It would be interesting to see which Somali Qabil lineage you are closely related to, if any.

There are Habar Awal E-V32 guys that have done the y-full test. Check with the administrator of the FTDNA Somali DNA project, he is knowledgeable when it comes to the E-V32 haplogroup and might have access to various Somali y-full test results. You can also ask Almagest, an Ciise Muuse (I think) E-V32 contributor to the Anthrogenica forum; Google his name and Anthrogenica.

6. sophisticate

sophisticate

Ratings:
    +6,935
    HJ have T1a (these claims aren't unsubstantiated). :mjlol: They have a split. And if you want to know about Cisse, ask the uber rich, handsome and intelligent representative @Xaagi-Cagmadigtee. He'll let you know about his Xeer.
    I suggest you take it up with @Xaagi-Cagmadigtee. The test on Djbouti showed 100% T1a results. While HJ are split between E3b and T1a. Not taking away from them. Plus, these myths are everywhere and as you said aren't unique to any one tribe. :manny:

7. Ferrari

Ferrari

Ratings:
    +12,450
    you, @the cushtic One and @Tenacious should breed a lot of boys! I reckon you three could have a revolutionary faarax or more than one in yall's wombs. The somali people need a savior like Ahmed Guray! We have to get yall married to somali supremacists because yall woke af.

Oromos are an existentional threat to us in the west and north. They are already heavily represented in major cities like Hargaysa, Bosaso etc,, and they bread like rabbits. I have used to have an ethiopian neighbor, the women had like 6 kids all under the age of 5.:gucciwhat: how that's possible, i have no idea.

Oromos must be cleansed out of somali lands, and if they are going to be allowed there, their numbers have to be kept small.

We got bantu problems in the south, oromo problems in the north/west, yall see where this is going right? less than 200 years ago, we were the ones who displaced these people and took their lands, kenyan bantus and oromos in the south. if we ain't careful, they'll do the same to us just by out breeding us.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sophisticate

sophisticate

Ratings:
    +6,935
    Here I thought it was because we ladies are unavoidably attractive. :siilaanyolaugh:
    Don't forget, even with smaller numbers we've managed to subdue them with ease (historically). Our problem is disunity not limited numbers. We don't even have to like each other much, just recognize that an attack against Somalis is against us all.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ferrari

Ferrari

Ratings:
    +12,450
    True but times have changed. Today, axmaars have weaopons we don't, and allies we do not. Our strength, like you said, lies in our unity but just like you and I know, the enemy knows that too. Their numbers and the superpowers that back them uncontionally is less of threat compared to them knowing our weakness and using it to further weaken us. Weak somalis=strong xabash or whatever they call themselves. Even historically, we were never the type to unite nor did we ever offer a cohesive resistance to any gaalo. Now they are attempting to bend somalia, not the occupied galbeed, but somalia itself to their wills and wishes and people are so divided, they may very well succeed. On top of that, we got many of their own people living with us, speaking better somali than us and that's a problem. We must go to a war of all wars with them. BTWN them and kenya, and us being weak and divided today, we are facing a very real problem and if we do not wake up soon, it'll be too late.

my point was those of you ladies who think like you do are an asset, and if yall produce with faaraxs that think like you, your kids will be the next Ahmed guray and sayid mohamed's.

10. Tenacious

Tenacious

Ratings:
    +601
    The only man I will marry is an Ogadeen supremacist in sha Allah. Surely an Ogadeen male version of me exists?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ferrari

Ferrari

Ratings:
    +12,450
    they do exist, move to california.:trumpsmirk:

12. Tenacious

Tenacious

Ratings:
    +601
    :( I dont wish to ever move to Nazi land but in sha Allah, Allah will grant me my Ogadeen supremacist prince one day.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ferrari

Ferrari

Ratings:
    +12,450
    inshallah.

14. sophisticate

sophisticate

Ratings:
    +6,935
    Sounds grim. :farmajoyaab: I must be the firey one in the lead. A Farax can remain behind me. It should be an easy find as most men are drenched in estrogen from bathing in birth control laced biyo. :fittytousand: But I can install a shower filter and teach him how to be a house husband.

15. James Dahl

James Dahl

Ratings:
    +225
    This is a version of the Irir to Abu Talib I have never seen before! This is particularly intriguing as it contains also what appears to be an earlier, also mythical, descent from Kush son of Ham.

16. MARAQ DIGAAG

MARAQ DIGAAG Suugo Scientist

Ratings:
    +6,309
    Where does say it Cush ? Kooshin ?

17. James Dahl

James Dahl

Ratings:
    +225
    Yes! Notice how it goes Kooshin then two generations later Nuux? Very early legendary genealogies of the early, pre-Semitic kings of Ethiopia also trace to Kooshin via Sabtecha, but they changed it to Shem later on.

18. anonimo

anonimo

Ratings:
    +569
    This Quranyow Dir Garre elder goes to Kooshin but does not go further. Obviously, the Arabisation of the Abtirsi towards the end is a recent addition.

19. James Dahl

James Dahl

Ratings:
    +225
    There are three lineages I have encountered for beyond Samaale.

The first is the revisionist Arab lineage to Abu Talib that goes Samaale Axmed Maxamed Caqeel Abutalib

Then there is the other: Samaale Hiil Abroone Looxaan Kaamil then Cabdiraxmaan Axmed Xubli Mahdi Muuse Caqeel Abutalib

Then there is this third one: Samaale Waarid Lugaam Dalmar Kamal Kooshin then Ridwaan Nuux Axmad Caqeel Abutalib

There is some similarity there with Lugaam or Looxaan and then Kaamil or Kamal

20. Prince Abubu

Prince Abubu

Ratings:
    +12,804
    Wait, what? There was no pre-semitic kingdom in Ethiopia. Unless you mean Kush or something.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted