Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Hutu boy, concern yourself with Hawadle,sheikhal, Galjacel, Garre and countless other non-hawiye clans you've incorporated under your hutu umbrella. :camby:
Atleast they all are Somalis and not amxaar reer porcupine. Lol, stinky kitfo eating midget.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
dUVfBQ7.png
LOL they are not HA at all but live as a minority in our area.

You can tell by @Jas post that she dislikes us

Lancer

השבח לאל
Atleast they all are Somalis and not amxaar reer porcupine. Lol, stinky kitfo eating midget.

There's nothing Somali about hutu. ayaa been ku sheegay? Your people are lowly and that's how you are treated today by the darod in xamar.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
There's nothing Somali about hutu. ayaa been ku sheegay? Your people are lowly and that's how you are treated today by the darod in xamar.
Treated bad? How so? care to explain?, keep xamar off your mouth you looking midget.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Treated bad? How so? care to explain?, keep xamar off your mouth you looking midget.

Don't play dumb. Your politicians are raided day in and out in the middle of the night like looma oyaan. Then you have your ET looking mayor humiliated and made to resign yesterday to be replaced with a yes-man. You overthrew Siad Barre only to have a nephew of his come back to abuse you like the es you are in your own home.

Mhm, sorry for derailing, imma hop off now.

Its cool dude. In all fairness, you did not fire the first shot. Jas did with her 'Irir' remark. Nonetheless, you are a man sxb. She is a woman, allow her.

Whether the Samaale lineage is blood based or not is irrelevant as it is the foundation on which the Somali ethnic group has been established. No different that the Romulus and Remus of Rome.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Don't play dumb. Your politicians are raided day in and out in the middle of the night like looma oyaan. Then you have your ET looking mayor humiliated and made to resign yesterday to be replaced with a yes-man. You overthrew Siad Barre only to have a nephew of his come back to abuse you like the es you are in your own home.
Butthurt? Who do you think has the majority of seats, cabinets etc. You are funny. Please tell me how we are abused when we are living good. Farmaajo's right man is hawiye and yet farmaajo giving us seats in the goverment, so how are we abused? I'm done here, bye you midget looking f*ck.

Your isku-dir tactics are pathetic. No amount of twists and delusional takes on events will get you what you want. The people in Xamar are doing much better than Somalis in other cities and benefit the most from the govt right now. So I'm not sure which retard you expect your delusions to work on. Keep your qabyalad to yourself.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Butthurt? Who do you think has the majority of seats, cabinets etc. You are funny. Please tell me how we are abused when we are living good. Farmaajo's right man is hawiye and yet farmaajo giving us seats in the goverment, so how are we abused?

Majority seats or cabinet? Don't know where you got that from, 4.5 is the law of the land. You have no more or less than others. Your brave mayor attempts to emancipate his 3 mill or so voiceless kin in Benadir was muted. You will be forced to share Benadir with others in the name of caasimada wadanka while JL or PL is kept clan dominated. The darod are laying the groundwork for their eternal domination for Somalia and you are more concerned with meager seats already allocated on 4.5. How I pity you.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Your isku-dir tactics are pathetic. No amount of twists and delusional takes on events will get you what you want. The people in Xamar are doing much better than Somalis in other cities and benefit the most from the govt right now. So I'm not sure which retard you expect your delusions to work on. Keep your qabyalad to yourself.

Whatever. I don't really care. You guys can keep drinking the kool-aid.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Majority seat or cabinet? Don't where you got that from, 4.5 is the law of the land. You have no more or less than others. Your brave mayor attempts to emancipate his 3 mill or so kind in Benadir was muted. You will be forced to share Benadir with others in the name of caasimada wadanka while JL or PL is kept clan dominated. The darod are laying the groundwork for their eternal domination for Somalia and you are more concerned with meager seats already allocated on 4.5. How I pity you.
Lol what?, so there are 2 federal states now. LOL, if we are abused and so marganlized as you say, then why haven't farmaajo dared to put us in 0.5. idiot.

Majority seat or cabinet? Don't where you got that from, 4.5 is the law of the land. You have no more or less than others. Your brave mayor attempts to emancipate his 3 mill or so kind in Benadir was muted. You will be forced to share Benadir with others in the name of caasimada wadanka while JL or PL is kept clan dominated. The darod are laying the groundwork for their eternal domination for Somalia and you are more concerned with meager seats already allocated on 4.5. How I pity you.
:abuxyga:
Galmudug and Hirshabelle are also clan dominated. The end goal isn't clan fiefdoms anyway. Lol you speak about darood like they're the illuminati. Relax, they're people just like any other and no clan, group, nation etc in the world is a monolith. Wrap up your pathetic isku-dir attempts and lets stop derailing the thread.

:abuxyga:
Galmudug and Hirshabelle are also clan dominated. The end goal isn't clan fiefdoms anyway. Lol you speak about darood like they're the illuminati. Relax, they're people just like any other and no clan, group, nation etc in the world is a monolith. Wrap up your pathetic isku-dir attempts and lets stop derailing the thread.

Lancer reacted to XoosBoos, XoosBoos reacted to Jas. Do not pin all the blame on him. You only joined the thread so as to defend your people so there is no need to paint Lancer as the aggressor in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts