Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancer reacted to XoosBoos, XoosBoos reacted to Jas. Do not pin all the blame on him. You only joined the thread so as to defend your people so there is no need to paint Lancer as the aggressor in this thread.
I was reacting to his spin on recent events back home idc about clans or w.e. It was they were talking about before that. I just got tired of reading those kind of comments on the forum. And if you mean my clan by my people, then no lol I wasn't.

Anyway, sorry for derailing.

@Jas I just checked that Facebook group post you screen grabbed earlier to get more info and there's no mention of a Samaroon Makahiil . Only the Habar Yoonis guy is mentioned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just logged in to FB.

There was a comment on it, unless.my eyes are lying to me so let me check the other threads on the page.

@Jas

Iz you a bait account trolling the sacred institution of Jamacatu DNA? I could also not see any mention of a Samaroon guy doing the y-full test.

Also, please stop with Qabil FKD as this this is a Jamacatu DNA thread.

Lol, not at all definitely not trolling. It could have been deleted. I could have sworn there was a Jibril Yunis guy. Anyways I'll ask the moderator of the group. Because I definitely saw it. The guy could have deleted it or maybe it's in another thread. I'll look for it

what do you thik about this Dir quraishi lineage, some people will be angry I am sure, I think its more spiritual lineage than reality:

I read this Dir abtirsi for Cise and Samarone mentioned by sheekh barkhad Claahi Ugaas in a history book, it says:

1. Abiibakar (Dir)
2. Cabdiraxmaan (Irir)
3. Ismaaciil (Aji)
4. Cismaan (Soomal)
5. Jibriil (Waarid)
5. Xasan (Lugaam)
6. Xuseen (Dalmar)
7. Harruun (Kamal)
8. Ismaaciil (Kooshin)
9. Ridwaan
10. Nuux
11. Axmad
12. 'Aqeel
13. Abu Taalib

Book: Ilbaxnimadii Adal iyo Sooyaalkii Soomaliyeed
Author: Sheekh Cabdiraxmaan Sheekh Nuur (Founder of the Borama Script)

This is a fairytale.

Lol, not at all definitely not trolling. It could have been deleted. I could have sworn there was a Jibril Yunis guy. Anyways I'll ask the moderator of the group. Because I definitely saw it. The guy could have deleted it or maybe it's in another thread. I'll look for it
giphy.gif

I wonder if you are just another troll account on Sspot?:birdman:

Majority seats or cabinet? Don't know where you got that from, 4.5 is the law of the land. You have no more or less than others. Your brave mayor attempts to emancipate his 3 mill or so voiceless kin in Benadir was muted. You will be forced to share Benadir with others in the name of caasimada wadanka while JL or PL is kept clan dominated. The darod are laying the groundwork for their eternal domination for Somalia and you are more concerned with meager seats already allocated on 4.5. How I pity you.
Warya, STFU and focus on your so-called 'country'. Also, stop giving Somali's a bad name all over the web. You're disgusting :vqbuyv0:

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
Arreh Saeed (HY) Y16897 confirmed. He did indeed take the Yfull as all marker spots are full. Though weirdly FTDNA hasn't updated his result , but they did with the Gunbuur fella above him who had less markers tested.

There is also a Kuwaiti who's grouped with us. Wonder if he's from the Al-Faraj ?

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
I can say confidently that HY is 99% Haplogroup T, as you can see the individuals who took the test are from many sub clans , so there's little to no bias.

:rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
I can say confidently that HY is 99% Haplogroup T, as you can see the individuals who took the test are from many sub clans , so there's little to no bias.

:rejoice:

95% of HY are descended from Arreh Saeed while the rest from Cali Siciid. Basically Arreh Saeed
and Cali Saeed were the only two sons of Siciid Garhajis.

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
95% of HY are descended from Arreh Saeed while the rest from Cali Siciid. Basically Arreh Saeed
and Cali Saeed were the only two sons of Siciid Garhajis.

Yes i'm aware. I think the man who took the test belongs to the Muse Carre , Muse Ismacill or the Yoonis Ismaciil , because it's unusual for the sub clans further down to claim Carre Saciid , they usually go by their recent awoows, i could be mistaken though.

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
We have Baho and Sugulle Caynaanshe (Xirsi Cisman) T's , Gunbuur T (Xildiid Cisman) and the ilma carre T's.

Basically the whole clan tree from top to bottom.

It's a shut case fort HY :win:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Yes i'm aware. I think the man who took the test belongs to the Muse Carre , Muse Ismacill or the Yoonis Ismaciil , because it's unusual for the sub clans further down to claim Carre Saciid , they usually go by their recent awoows, i could be mistaken though.

Members from Ismaaciil Carre, Isaxaaq Carre and Musa Carre (which are three sons of
Arreh Siciid) already took the test and came out T. For example Samtr from Somnet who
is Musa Carre took the test and came out T, also Casualfarah who is Isaxaaq Carre got
the same results.

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
Members from Ismaaciil Carre, Isaxaaq Carre and Musa Carre (which are three sons of
Arreh Siciid) already took the test and came out T. For example Samtr from Somnet who
is Musa Carre took the test and came out T, also Casualfarah who is Isaxaaq Carre took
the test and came out T.

Sweet :obama:

Now all we need is the Ciidagale to take more tests from their diverse subclans.

Bohol

VIP
Sweet :obama:

Now all we need is the Ciidagale to take more tests from their diverse subclans.

A lot of Cidagale came out T as well. Cidagale live in the same geographic area (Haud to Hargeisa region) and are a bit smaller than their HY cousins so it is sealed. It is very unlikely that there could be sheegatos among them.

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist
A lot of Cidagale came out T as well. Cidagale live in the same geographic area (Haud to Hargeisa region) so it is sealed. It is very unlikely that there could be sheegatos among them.

I believe that will be the case too. Just need further confirmation to cement the already indisputable fact of the Garxajis T lineage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.