Jamaacatul DNA two Somalis took the Full Y-DNA for Haplogroup T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which service is the best to take the DNA test?

@anonimo

@Amun

@XoosBoos

Depends on whatcha want. Personally, autosomal DNA (23andme) is BS cos you do not need a DNA test to tell you that you are the product of some distant miscegenation. Moreover, they do not have enough data to precisely tell you what that mixture is.

If you want to do a test to explore how you are related to other members of your Qabil, do the FTDNA y-test, the more markers the better. If you got dough, y-full or big-y.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Depends on whatcha want. Personally, autosomal DNA (23andme) is BS cos you do not need a DNA test to tell you that you are the product of some distant miscegenation. Moreover, they do not have enough data to precisely tell you what that mixture is.

If you want to do a test to explore how you are related to other members of your Qabil, do the FTDNA y-test, the more markers the better. If you got dough, y-full or big-y.

The full y (y111) is 359

The small y (y69) is 139

Sxb if I get the small y it’s alright right?

Btw which company is it so far I’m using the Family Tree Website

The full y (y111) is 359

The small y (y69) is 139

Sxb if I get the small y it’s alright right?

Btw which company is it so far I’m using the Family Tree Website

Family Tree DNA it is son. You can compare your results with other E-V32 Somalis and those of your Qabil in particular.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
Family Tree DNA it is son. You can compare your results with other E-V32 Somalis and those of your Qabil in particular.

My nigga I can’t afford the full DNA y :liberaltears: ( I can but I don’t wanna)

Is the normal y37 good enough ?

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 6.11.39 PM.png

Last edited:
My nigga I can’t afford the full DNA y :liberaltears: ( I can but I don’t wanna)

Is the normal y69 good enough ?

The Normal y-69 is fine for you.

The only reason why I and the other Haplogroup T Niggas in this thread are going on about the y-full/big-y is due to the fact that we belong to an 'exotic' lineage that is probably the result of a founder effect. The more of us that do the y-full, the more accurate the TMRCA (Time Of Most Recent Common Ancestor) of our subclade lineage.

With y-dna tests, expect the unexpected as it is not guaranteed that you and your fellow subclan members will belong to the same haplogroup or even share similar STR's. At least you are not expecting to be Ahlul Bayt.:drakelaugh:.

saywalahi

Xamar Living

The only reason why I and the other Haplogroup T Niggas in this thread are going on about the y-full/big-y is due to the fact that we belong to an 'exotic' lineage that is probably the result of a founder effect. The more of us that do the y-full, the more accurate the TMRCA (Time Of Most Recent Common Ancestor) of our subclade lineage.

With y-dna tests, expect the unexpected as it is not guaranteed that you and your fellow subclan members will belong to the same haplogroup or even share similar STR's. At least you are not expecting to be Ahlul Bayt.:drakelaugh:.

wait do i need to do the big y in order to see if my subclan is real or not?

saywalahi

Xamar Living

i have decided bro i will take the big y inshallah

wait do i need to do the big y in order to see if my subclan is real or not?

No, the y-111 STR test will be able to give you a relatively good idea whether you and other males of your subclan share an ancestry in the last millennium. Get a couple of your clan boys from diverse subclans to take the test and then compare STR's. It is not an exact science, but close enough nonetheless. Read the info in the following page.

https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-dna-testing/

Clans are real for the most part, it is just that they are bound to have assimilated others into their fold at some point in history. That is common knowledge among Somalis I think.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
No, the y-111 STR test will be able to give you a relatively good idea whether you and other males of your subclan share an ancestry in the last millennium. Get a couple of your clan boys from diverse subclans to take the test and then compare STR's. It is not an exact science, but close enough nonetheless. Read the info in the following page.

https://www.familytreedna.com/learn/y-dna-testing/

Clans are real for the most part, it is just that they are bound to have assimilated others into their fold at some point in history. That is common knowledge among Somalis I think.

@Haggiss @XoosBoos can you broke nigga's affford this ?

i have a saleebaan cousin who will take the bigY.

I believe that will be the case too. Just need further confirmation to cement the already indisputable fact of the Garxajis T lineage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fake news. :camby:All Sacad Musse and Cisse Musse who took the test and posted their results got the exact same result of Haplogroup EV32 (the same as the majority of Somalis). Habar Awal is a real clan which has been proven by DNA. Stop spreading fake news.

Just because Habar Awal isn't related to Garxajis on the Y DNA side doesn't mean that HA are a confederation, since all HA members who did the test got Haplogroup EV32 which means that they clearly share a common paternal ancestor. All it means is they probably created a historical tribal alliance for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Akisho live in gabiley? That's news to me. That's cool to know

The Akisho are not natives of Gabiley at all. They are originaly Oromo who learned Somali and they probably number less than a few hundred souls today at best.

The only minorities who can claim Gabiley as far as I'm concerned are the Madhiban.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fake news. :camby:All Sacad Musse and Cisse Musse who took the test and posted their results got the exact same result of Haplogroup EV32 (the same as the majority of Somalis). Habar Awal is a real clan which has been proven by DNA. Stop spreading fake news.

Just because Habar Awal isn't related to Garxajis on the Y DNA side doesn't mean that HA are a confederation, since all HA members who did the test got Haplogroup EV32 which means that they clearly share a common paternal ancestor. All it means is they probably created a historical tribal alliance for whatever reason.

It's fake news even if they show up on the 23andme. Face it, you have sheegato even among HA. :mjlol: Most might be E3b but don't throw some of the T1a HA under the bus, all because of some commercial genetics test. I would be more concerned about them geoengineering something in a lab to get rid of you because you gave them your biological materials.

It's fake news even if they show up on the 23andme discussion board. Face it. You have sheegato even among HA. :mjlol: Most might be E3b but don't throw some of the T1a Sacaad and Ciise Muuse under the bus, all because of some commercial genetics test. I would be more concerned about them geoengineering something in a lab to get rid of you because you gave them your biological materials.

I never said we don't have shegaads. All major Somali clans have some shegaads or adopted members that's just the the way the dice rolls. What I said was the vast majority of HA who took the test (95%+) share descent from a common man and are carriers of Halpogroup EV-32. That's enough for the clan to be considered real and not a confederation. 1 or 2 bastards does not a confederation make.

For a clan to be considered a confederation it has to have multiple founders and no dominant paternal lineage, which isn't the case here.

I already found a darkhorse Gadabursi Dir who got a result of Halpogroup EV-32 but that doesn't mean your clan isn't real with a T1a founder. Let's not play this game walaal.:comeon:

Btw, I've never ever seen a Sacad Musse or Ciise Musse with Halpogroup T1a in any results either here or on Somnet.

Until I see some solid evidence I'm inclined not to believe hearsay. The spreadsheet above that people love to cite on here backs everything I'm saying.:manny:

Last edited:
You can always correct me after the fact. I don't mind. Fact based information is my goal. More information is better if it adds value .

Personally, Somalis are of the same lineage and the T Somalis were included into my distant cousins, so no matter the letter, it seems to me Somalis are of same origin.

I am off this DNA Jaamacat. I get annoyed with the Arab association since I am Somali and have no Arab DNA.
I also had zero arab DNA and I am darood, according to folklore, my 9th century grandfather was a banu hashim descendant nigga. qabiil is made up.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I never said we don't have shegaads. All major Somali clans have some shegaads or adopted members that's just the the way the dice rolls. What I said was the vast majority of HA who took the test (95%+) share descent from a common man and are carriers of Halpogroup EV-32. That's enough for the clan to be considered real and not a confederation. 1 or 2 bastards does not a confederation make.

For a clan to be considered a confederation it has to have multiple founders and no dominant paternal lineage, which isn't the case here.

I already found a darkhorse Gadabursi Dir who got a result of Halpogroup EV-32 but that doesn't mean your clan isn't real with a T1a founder. Let's not play this game walaal.:comeon:

Btw, I've never ever seen a Sacad Musse or Ciise Musse with Halpogroup T1a in any results either here or on Somnet.

Until I see some solid evidence I'm inclined not to believe hearsay. The spreadsheet above that people love to cite on here backs everything I'm saying.:manny:

He was a sheegato and it was proven on somnet, trying to claim my subclan. You can't try that with us. :mjlol: We actually have a Xeer system whereby Samaroon are blood related and largely T1a. Gadabursi is a confederacy with 2 clans are not Samaroon. And we know who they are. Try again.

He was a sheegato and it was proven on somnet, trying to claim my subclan. You can't try that with us. :mjlol: We actually have a Xeer system whereby Samaroon are blood related and largely T1a. Gadabursi is a confederacy with 2 clans are not Samaroon. And we know who they are. Try again.

I'm not trying anything, you seem to think I have an agenda against your clan but I don't. I'm just a student of the game. :bell:

I'm just saying that a small percentage of darkhorses in any particular clan is a given, and doesn't definitively prove anything one way or the other about agnatic, common patrilineal descent. So the existence of these mythical "T1A" Sacad Musse's (of which you still haven't given me any proof) are inconsequential until they become statistically significant.

I know all about the sooraac system that Dir subclans have. You guys are unique in spelling out your shegaads I'll give you that. I am also familiar with your subclans, some of who claim kinship with Isaaq subclans.

For example the Reer Shirdoon of the Samaroon and the Reer Shirdoon of the Habar Awal both believe to be descended from one man. Also the Reer Nuur of Samaroon and a subclan of the Ciidagale. There are countless examples in Somaliland of this oral history.

Since you are Gadabursi, I have a question for you that you may be able to answer about your Ciise cousins.

Did you know for instance, the subclan that the Ciise Ugaas hails from is allegedly of Habar Jeclo origin?:ooh:

Is this oral tradition actually true? Because if it is true we should theoretically be seeing results of Halpogroup EV-32 in Ciise since it would by definition be a confederation as well.

Ozb3vhB_d.jpg

Penguin

Lapsed anti-qabiilist

Yes , all the Habar Awal that have posted and shared their results publicly (outside the DNA companies) to my knowledge, have all been E-V32. But that doesn't include the ones who took the tests and didn't share it publicly. Unfortunately i don't have access to 23andme and the numerous other Genetic testing companies, but those that do will confirm Habar Awal T carriers.

Jaamacatu DNA connoisseurs @anonimo @Amun might be able to confirm HA T carriers.

The Habar Awals that have shared their results on the forums usually belong to the Sacad Muuse Jibril Abokor subclan and none are from Ciise Musse. So how can you confidently conclude that Habar Awal are predominantly E-V32 when all you have is Jibrill Abokors , not even all SM and no CM let alone its various sub-clans?.

Now contrast this with Garxajis. We have Ciidagale, Muuse Carre , Isaxaaq Carre (Carre siciid), Gunbuur ( Xildiid Xuseen) , Baho and Sugulle Caynaanshe ( Xirsi Cismaan) T carriers.

Garxajis , especially HY results have been very consistent. No deviations whatsoever , not one E-V32 carrier has turned up even though we took it at many sub-clan levels. Can't say the same for Habar Awal. With the little sub-clans tested , disceprancies are already showing up and with more testing it will only become more pronounced.

If one perosn tests positive for T , then there is a high chance fellow members of his sub sub sub clan are also T. The chances of those HA T individuals being Garacs is very low. They most likely belong to a T sub-clan.

I think like the HJ , the HA will contain major Sub-clans that belong to T.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending