Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
What about men that don't believe in love...?

They take themselves too serious, but it comes from a good place. They're being overly stoic and guarding themselves. But the women you have to be careful of. There is no happy ending there. It's like wet popcorn. Someone sloppy has been there before you. Better leave it.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
That won’t pay the bills lol smell the coffee.

Love don't pay the bills? That's Bull.
Cause when I was back home alot of us was looking out for eachother with favours out of love!

People go out their way to do things for you when they got real love for you out of respect trust me, I'm in the know cause I was there as people also looked out for me to be here today so don't give me that idiotic talk.

Xaruun

VIP
They take themselves too serious, but it comes from a good place. They're being overly stoic and guarding themselves. But the women you have to be careful of. There is no happy ending there. It's like wet popcorn. Someone sloppy has been there before you. Better leave it.
It’s better to be jaded and guarded IMO. Nobody gets harmed this way.

Love don't pay the bills? That's Bull.
Cause when I was back home alot of us was looking out for eachother with favours out of love!

People go out their way to do things for you when they got real love for you out of respect trust me, I'm in the know cause I was there as people also looked out for me to be here today so don't give me that idiotic talk.
Your talking about Somalia where it’s cheap as f*ck. I’m talken about in developed countries where Money is king “love” won’t feed you. :mjlol: You have a lot to learn

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Walahi fellas,

Get you one (or two) good wife who is pious and respectful and you'll be set for life. And once you make it, don't mingle with losers or societal rejects. Give charity, smile, and take care of your akhirah.

P.s. Never argue with a scorned women. It's a complete waste of time.

You're a liar.
Everyone know money is only as strong as the people decide upon it.

If people didn't love money than it would never had value in the first place.
There would still be some form of currency whether through trade, services, ecs which has occurred in history. Nothing is free on this planet money is king. Once you experience the real world you will understand.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
True love does exist.

But there's a thin line between true love and true attachment.

Real love is when you and your partner come to an understanding that Y'all be there for eachother in healing from past pains and insecurity, empowering eachother spiritually, mentally, emotionally. Motivating eachother to be the best you can be on an individual level as well as a team, understanding is the foundation of any relationship, patient in each other's flaws and the evolution in the person. Intimate where your secrets and emotions are shared and guarded because you find safety in eachother, passionate in the bedroom and willing to provide each others desires and emotional bonding without insecurity.

Anything less than that is just a strong attachment.

This is just my take on what I believe what true love is

charlestonjwhite_1613432284130696.jpg

All this other soft shit or couplegoals isn't gonna cut.

Difference between the mind of a pimp and the mind of a trick is this:
The eyes of a pimp sees a woman as an asset and he can spot a woman's insecurity and her strengths and knows how to give the woman her fix and make her addicted to him. He can raise her value by give her a direction based on her needs and pushing her to work for it. He knows how to intoxicate a woman by appealing to her emotions and senses and makes love to her mind.
He is willing to be her teacher in life and business, her guidance, lover, motivator, therapist, a father figure.
The pimp looks for the willing student with potential in a woman like a scout looks for a potential star player in the NBA.

A trick sees a woman as a baby maker, a body to masturbate himself with, someone to just raise kids and spends his paycheck on. He don't care if the woman is rebellious, and if he does, he doesn't know how to manage her but instead gets in his feelings or even worse, he shuts down.
His only wish from a woman is to be loyal and provide him with 9 to 5 food and pussy.
He can't tell apart from who's who.
And usually niggas like that risk a high chance of either a divorce or an unhappy marriage

I hope that the single people take heed to this.

And btw, the word Pimp stands for #ProperInformationMotivatesPeople

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

I think you need therapy. Think about the type of family you were born into and how that may have an impact on your psyche:

1. Does your dad see your mum as a random stranger? Or maybe you grew up seeing my mum treat your dad this way?
I blame Somali parenting and not showing genuine affection in front of their kids. It produces kids with mindsets like your own.

2.The reality is that your wife after your parents will end up being the closest person to you. She is someone you live with day in and out. Even if you don't love her, she could never be a 'random stranger'. She'll end up knowing you more than your closest friend.

3. Also, you're a kid, but your 'boys' will end up becoming normal mature men who will ultimately put their wives and kids above any friendship they have with you.

4.You're young and you have a chance to unlearn and work on yourself. Don't allow your home life to have a negative impact on your future.

5. Btw, the Quran talks about the bond between men and women, and it is something Allah created and it is a sign of Allah's might.
[/QUOTE]

There are men and and women out there who are truly emotionally damaged . They are not able to care and show affection because they had an abusive childhood or traumatic experience.

It literally says in the Quran:

And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquillity in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.” [Quran 30:21]

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Nothing is free on this planet money is king. Once you experience the real world you will understand.

Lmao do you know who you're talking to my nigga?! Aniga caalo wa maacan @King Khufu siddha warre. Sabata dhul lafta go hora.

I won't knock your perspective cause you know I do get you but I doubt you have way more experience with people dealings than me.
No, trade of goods & services is never free as it never was but love is always free so when you deal with people that love you they will do anything for you out of truest sincerety.

You can't buy love with happiness.
It's a choice that people choose to do because without it money wouldn't exist for the love of the works served.