• Yes

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
You can almost feel the negative animosity from these spinsters. Audhubillah

I agreed and I asked you a question. So why the insults?

I'm too young to be a spinster btw.

Ask yourself why such a simple question creates a reaction like that. You clearly have issues. All that redpill crap clearly doesn't allow you to think straight or react to people with akhlaaq.

Last edited:
What animosity? Hmm good luck young man. ✌

Being a woman and having a different opinion to him means that you are either a spinister or will become one. He is very pathetic.

If you were a male user and you questioned him he would have reacted differently and simply answered your questions in a normal way.

Redpill has fried his brain.

Last edited:
Being a woman having a different opinion to him means that you are either a spinister or will become one. He is very pathetic.

If you were a male user and you questioned him he would have reacted differently and simply answered your questions in a normal way.

I know abayo...at this point I became numb to with it all. I already know if you challenge man they automatically assume you to be feminist or something. I just play dumb unless I care about the guy he can handle it. Its stupid.

True love something you are fooled to belive in the past 40 years by tv etc. I perifer to like someone, no obligation and they wont kill them

Here’s the poem btw;
True love

True love. Is it normal
is it serious, is it practical?
What does the world get from two people
who exist in a world of their own?

Placed on the same pedestal for no good reason,
drawn randomly from millions but convinced
it had to happen this way – in reward for what?
For nothing.
The light descends from nowhere.
Why on these two and not on others?
Doesn’t this outrage justice? Yes it does.
Doesn’t it disrupt our painstakingly erected principles,
and cast the moral from the peak? Yes on both accounts.

Look at the happy couple.
Couldn’t they at least try to hide it,
fake a little depression for their friends’ sake?
Listen to them laughing – it’s an insult.
The language they use – deceptively clear.
And their little celebrations, rituals,
the elaborate mutual routines –
it’s obviously a plot behind the human race’s back!

It’s hard even to guess how far things might go
if people start to follow their example.
What could religion and poetry count on?
What would be remembered? What renounced?
Who’d want to stay within bounds?

True love. Is it really necessary?
Tact and common sense tell us to pass over it in silence,
like a scandal in Life’s highest circles.
Perfectly good children are born without its help.
It couldn’t populate the planet in a million years,
it comes along so rarely.

Let the people who never find true love
keep saying that there’s no such thing.

Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Love is real when people CHOOSE to make it be because it's a natural feeling to have.

Don't stop the hope fellas just be smart in how it goes about then that saves a lot of heartbreak.
(Imagine putting a down-payment ((mehr)) on a woman you never loved, what a waste of money! Lol)

Being a woman and having a different opinion to him means that you are either a spinister or will become one. He is very pathetic.

Misogyny is ripe on here... people attack female users for opinions but have healthy discourse with males. I was actually once in a “debate” with some guy on here and he was basically just cussing me- in the same thread a male user had the same opinion as me and the opposition was being nice to him, even though he (the guy who was agreeing with me) was actually being aggressive towards him. The cowardly behavior had me so baffled I still remember it to this day lool

Misogyny is ripe on here... people attack female users for opinions but have healthy discourse with males. I was actually once in a “debate” with some guy on here and he was basically just cussing me- in the same thread a male user had the same opinion as me and the opposition was being nice to him, even though he (the guy who was agreeing with me) was actually being aggressive towards him. The cowardly behavior had me so baffled I still remember it to this day lool
It’s wild. They’ll never dare to be rude to another man, but will have all the smoke for a woman. It’s disgusting and unmanly behaviour. Uff.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Love is a recent phenomenon invented by western entertainment in the late 20th century.

Sorry huuno, that's why you see white people treating divorce like candies these days.

Last edited:
Love is a recent phenomenon invented by western entertainment in the late 20th century.

Sorry huuno, that's why you see white people treating divorce like candies these days.
The whites aren’t the only ones handing them divorces like nacnac :comeon::mybusiness:

Damn, a lot of loveless people out there.

source.gif

Xaruun

VIP
You can fall out with your 'bros' as well, so what now? Also, how could a woman that has given birth to your own children be a 'random' woman? There is a special bond Allah has instilled between men and women which is a lot stronger.
Not really. Most people either tolerate or hate their wives. Also the ‘love’ between women and men is generally conditional af, aka fake. Romantic love is just weak and cringe. It’s all chemical bs. As for falling out with your best friends, well yes you can also fall out with your parents. However they aren’t random stranger danger like women. And yes, even after she’s given birth to my kids she’s still a stranger. She doesn’t ‘love’ me either so it’s dumb to ‘love’ her back.