• No

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
9aec600c-0294-473c-99c1-248c57170378.png

:shaq:

[/QUOTE]
Not really. Most people either tolerate or hate their wives. Also the ‘love’ between women and men is generally conditional af, aka fake. Romantic love is just weak and cringe. It’s all chemical bs. As for falling out with your best friends, well yes you can also fall out with your parents. However they aren’t random stranger danger like women. And yes, even after she’s given birth to my kids she’s still a stranger. She doesn’t ‘love’ me either so it’s dumb to ‘love’ her back.

I think you need therapy. Think about the type of family you were born into and how that may have an impact on your psyche:

1. Does your dad see your mum as a random stranger? Or maybe you grew up seeing my mum treat your dad this way?
I blame Somali parenting and not showing genuine affection in front of their kids. It produces kids with mindsets like your own.

2.The reality is that your wife after your parents will end up being the closest person to you. She is someone you live with day in and out. Even if you don't love her, she could never be a 'random stranger'. She'll end up knowing you more than your closest friend.

3. Also, you're a kid, but your 'boys' will end up becoming normal mature men who will ultimately put their wives and kids above any friendship they have with you.

4.You're young and you have a chance to unlearn and work on yourself. Don't allow your home life to have a negative impact on your future.

5. Btw, the Quran talks about the bond between men and women, and it is something Allah created and it is a sign of Allah's might.

Last edited:

Naa

Not Chun li
Not really. Most people either tolerate or hate their wives. Also the ‘love’ between women and men is generally conditional af, aka fake. Romantic love is just weak and cringe. It’s all chemical bs. As for falling out with your best friends, well yes you can also fall out with your parents. However they aren’t random stranger danger like women. And yes, even after she’s given birth to my kids she’s still a stranger. She doesn’t ‘love’ me either so it’s dumb to ‘love’ her back.
you know those chemicals are the same reason you love your family, right? And a stranger is someone you don’t know, so unless it was a one night stand the woman that gives birth to your children isn’t a stranger.

Xaruun

VIP
I think you need therapy. Think about the type of family you were born into and how that may have an impact on your psyche:

1. Does your dad see your mum as a random stranger? Or maybe you grew up seeing my mum treat your dad this way?
I blame Somali parenting and not showing genuine affection in front of their kids. It produces kids with mindsets like your own.

2.The reality is that your wife after your parents will end up being the closest person to you. She is someone you live with day in and out. Even if you don't love her, she could never be a 'random stranger'. She'll end up knowing you more than your closest friend.

3. Also, you're a kid, but your 'boys' will end up becoming normal mature men who will ultimately put their wives and kids above any friendship they have with you.

4.You're young and you have a chance to unlearn and work on yourself. Don't allow your home life to have a negative impact on your future.

5. Btw, the Quran talks about the bond between men and women, and it is something Allah created and it is a sign of Allah's might.
He sounds as though he is a from a single parent house or sadly he might have witnessed his parents be toxic towards each other.
It’s got nothing to do with my family. It just seems dumb to love some random woman. She could be doing bare fuckery behind my back. It’s better to assume that she’s my enemy just incase anything happens.
@Xaruun, imagine your dad talking about your mom like that though. How would that make you feel?
🤷🏿‍♂️ It’s their marriage.
you know those chemicals are the same reason you love your family, right? And a stranger is someone you don’t know, so unless it was a one night stand the woman that gives birth to your children isn’t a stranger.
Yes but romance is also conditional af. You don’t think about your mother’s looks or whatever qualities when you love her. It doesn’t even register. Meanwhile, romance is all about superficial bs like that. It’s the definition of shallow.

Naa

Not Chun li
It’s got nothing to do with my family. It just seems dumb to love some random woman. She could be doing bare fuckery behind my back. It’s better to assume that she’s my enemy just incase anything happens.

🤷🏿‍♂️ It’s their marriage.

Yes but romance is also conditional af. You don’t think about your mother’s looks or whatever qualities when you love her. It doesn’t even register. Meanwhile, romance is all about superficial bs like that. It’s the definition of shallow.
The attraction is only one part of love though. You need multiple components to love someone. And why would you assume she your enemy? If you don't trust anybody then don't be with anybody. Most people don't say they love people that they don't trust. Your mindset is fine if you plan on being alone forever.

How’s that sus? Being sus is about having sex with other men. You can love both men and women

Except that doesn't apply to your wife in your case. Marriage is half the deen not friendship. Why is your wife stranger danger when you will be creating a family together? What scares you exactly ?

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
The attraction is only one part of love though. You need multiple components to love someone. And why would you assume she your enemy? If you don't trust anybody then don't be with anybody. Most people don't say they love people that they don't trust. Your mindset is fine if you plan on being alone forever.
Ok I feel like we’re both arguing about different topics. This discussion went off rails.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Yes. 100% of all women that don't believe or are scared of love are insane. No exceptions.

Trending