Its Sunnah to love the Arabs

@Omar del Sur
This is all you need to know about the deceptive fraud Auralian. He finds some random fake Hadiths and claims them to be Sahih so that he can undermine all Hadiths.
View attachment 276202View attachment 276204

The Taqiyya practicing Munafaq is Quranist

honestly I think this guy is an ex-Muslim munafiq... I'm not claiming to know for sure and I'm not making takfir because I'm not saying I know for sure... but that's what he seems like to me

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Hamzza is taking that screenshots everywhere although it was a mistake.
Anyway these are the hadiths in the Bukhari that are classified as Daef

1- كان له فرس يقال لها : الظَّ وآخر يقال له : الِّلزاز about horses the prophet had
2- إن العبد ليتكلم بالكلمة يلقي لها بالا يرفعه االله بها درجات..
3- بينا أنا قائم فإذا زمرة حتى إذا عرفتهم خرج رجل من بيني وبيـنهم
فقال : هلم . فقلت : إلى أين قال : إلى النار واالله ! قلت : وما شأنهم قال : إنهم ارتدوا
بعدك على أدبارهم القهقرى . ثم إذا زمرة حتى إذا عرفتهم خرج رجل من بيني وبيـنهم
فقال : هلم . قلت : أين قال : إلى النار واالله ! قلت : ما شأنهم قال: إنهم ارتدوا بعـدك
على أدبارهم القهقرى فلا أراه يخلص منهم إلا مثل همل النعم
the fourth not only was classified by Al-Albani as Daef, but said this hadith is Munkar!
5- لا عقوبة فوق عشر ضربات إلا في حد من حدود االله
6- إذا وسد الأمر إلى غير أهله فانتظر الساعة
7- إن أمتي يأتون يوم القيامة غراً محجلين من آثار الوضوء، فمن استطاع منكم أن
يطيل غرته فليفعل
the seventh hadiths is classified as Daef because the second part of it is extra, meaning that
"
فمن استطاع منكم أنيطيل غرته فليفعل
" was added to that hadith which makes it invalid as whole, unless the part is removed.
8- قال االله تعالى: ثلاثة أنا خصمهم يوم القيامة [ ومن كنت خـصمه، خـصمته ]:
رجل أعطى بي ثم غدر، ورجل باع حراً فأكل ثمنه ورجل استأجر أجيراً فاستوفى منه
ولم يعط ( وفي رواية: ولم يوفه ) أجره".

And all of these and others are in Al-Bukhari.

It's from the Sunnah to love the Arabs and hating them is from the way of Shu'ubiyyah and Ahlul Bid'ah.

Imam Ahmed said:

"We acknowledge the rights of the Arabs and their superiority and we also love them for the Hadith of the prophet ﷺ {love for the Arabs is Iman and hating them is hypocrisy}. And we do not say the words of the populists and the meanest of the people who do not love the Arabs and do not acknowledge their merit, for their saying is Bid'ah and Khilaaf.

Note: The Hadith in this wording is Daef but the meaning is Sahih as it is backed by many other Hadiths.
Q
It's from the Sunnah to love the Arabs and hating them is from the way of Shu'ubiyyah and Ahlul Bid'ah.

Imam Ahmed said:

"We acknowledge the rights of the Arabs and their superiority and we also love them for the Hadith of the prophet ﷺ {love for the Arabs is Iman and hating them is hypocrisy}. And we do not say the words of the populists and the meanest of the people who do not love the Arabs and do not acknowledge their merit, for their saying is Bid'ah and Khilaaf.

Note: The Hadith in this wording is Daef but the meaning is Sahih as it is backed by many other Hadiths.
This has to be a joke. Arabs are no different to any other muslim

Hamzza

VIP
@Hamzza is taking that screenshots everywhere although it was a mistake.
Anyway these are the hadiths in the Bukhari that are classified as Daef

1- كان له فرس يقال لها : الظَّ وآخر يقال له : الِّلزاز about horses the prophet had
2- إن العبد ليتكلم بالكلمة يلقي لها بالا يرفعه االله بها درجات..
3- بينا أنا قائم فإذا زمرة حتى إذا عرفتهم خرج رجل من بيني وبيـنهم
فقال : هلم . فقلت : إلى أين قال : إلى النار واالله ! قلت : وما شأنهم قال : إنهم ارتدوا
بعدك على أدبارهم القهقرى . ثم إذا زمرة حتى إذا عرفتهم خرج رجل من بيني وبيـنهم
فقال : هلم . قلت : أين قال : إلى النار واالله ! قلت : ما شأنهم قال: إنهم ارتدوا بعـدك
على أدبارهم القهقرى فلا أراه يخلص منهم إلا مثل همل النعم
the fourth not only was classified by Al-Albani as Daef, but said this hadith is Munkar!
5- لا عقوبة فوق عشر ضربات إلا في حد من حدود االله
6- إذا وسد الأمر إلى غير أهله فانتظر الساعة
7- إن أمتي يأتون يوم القيامة غراً محجلين من آثار الوضوء، فمن استطاع منكم أن
يطيل غرته فليفعل
the seventh hadiths is classified as Daef because the second part of it is extra, meaning that
"
فمن استطاع منكم أنيطيل غرته فليفعل
" was added to that hadith which makes it invalid as whole, unless the part is removed.
8- قال االله تعالى: ثلاثة أنا خصمهم يوم القيامة [ ومن كنت خـصمه، خـصمته ]:
رجل أعطى بي ثم غدر، ورجل باع حراً فأكل ثمنه ورجل استأجر أجيراً فاستوفى منه
ولم يعط ( وفي رواية: ولم يوفه ) أجره".

And all of these and others are in Al-Bukhari.
Lol who classified these Hadiths as Daef. I checked 2 and 3 and they are authentic.

Al Daraqutni said the first Hadith is problematic but that's on his condition and it's not universally accepted.

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
I do not understand the Somalis who hate Arabs while the Messenger was an Arab and those who made the Somalis Muslims were Arabs and you pray and read the Qur’an in Arabic as well

Lol who classified as Daef. I checked 2 and 3 and they are authentic.

Al Daraqutni said the first Hadith is problematic but that's on his condition and it's not universally accepted.

this guy just casually goes out of his way to undermine people's confidence in the most authentic book after the Quran. he is a snake just like I said.

Fiiri waryaa, the point is, Hadiths of Al-Bukhari and Muslim aren't as authentic as the Quran, since they have and had weak questionable hadiths, as well as political made up hadiths inserted by Shia and Ali lovers faction of the fitna, the Quran is the only undoubtedly authentic Book in Islam.

I truly think this guy hates Islam. promoting a Quranist mindset could just be a cover. the enemies of Islam sometimes avoid directly attacking the Quran and so they attack the Sunnah instead, knowing that they can undermine the din by undermining the Sunnah.

I do not understand the Somalis who hate Arabs while the Messenger was an Arab and those who made the Somalis Muslims were Arabs and you pray and read the Qur’an in Arabic as well
Lol as if the modern day arabs are anything like the messenger...majority of arabs have caused so much suffering towards other muslims arabs and dont give any help even though they build one skyscraper after the other. Also The quran belongs to allah and not arabs...islam doesnt belong to arabs which is basically how ur coming off. I can dislike arabs and it wouldnt be about my faith

Hamzza

VIP
I truly think this guy hates Islam. promoting a Quranist mindset could just be a cover. the enemies of Islam sometimes avoid directly attacking the Quran and so they attack the Sunnah instead, knowing that they can undermine the din by undermining the Sunnah.
Bro is really saying Shias inserted some fake Hadiths into the Sahih al Bukhari :dwill: he maybe actually retarded

Does he know Imam Bukhari's stance on the Rafida?

Bro is really saying Shias inserted some fake Hadiths into the Sahih al Bukhari :dwill: he maybe actually retarded

Does he know Imam Bukhari's stance on the Rafida?

I don't think he's retarded, I think retarded people tend to be more honest. I don't even think he cares if what he said is true, I think all that matters to him is undermining people's trust in Bukhari and thereby undermining their belief in Islam.

Awdalite

Araabi
Did you read the article?

Yeah, it was almost too apologetic. Tries too hard to discredit any legitimate criticism. Even Ibn Hajr said in his introduction to his commentary in Bukhari that he himself cannot put up a defense against some of the criticism regarding the authenticity of some hadiths in Bukhari.

Trending

Latest posts