Its Sunnah to love the Arabs

I never said I was one, yet you both always call me names for valid arguments I present here. It is even mentioned that this hadith is Daef, and is considered one of the hadiths that was made up for some reason like the rest of 55 000 hadiths Al-Bukhari rejected. But hey, once you are brain dead, it is hard to come back.

you said "always take hadith with grain of salt"

Always take hadith with gain of salt.

you go and you undermine the hadith- one of the sources of Islam.... and then you try to cover this up myself and @Hamzza point this out

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
People who have problem with the Arabs being chosen are the exact same people who have problem with the Jews being chosen by Allah
Islamically there is no such thing as chosen people just for the sake them being from a certain people.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
you said "always take hadith with grain of salt"

you go and you undermine the hadith- one of the sources of Islam.... and then you try to cover this up myself and @Hamzza point this out
Oh, just being like Bukhari and not taking any hadiths as absolute true, makes me a bad person? Why you think there are some hadiths in the bukhari are classified as Daef? Why there are grades for Hadiths?

@Hamzza

I want to return back to the interesting point you made about these people with these Greek/Roman profiles.

Their names and pfps are telling, Alexander, Periplus...

isn't it interesting? we have this greek/roman mafia.... @Periplus (whose avatar now apparently is this mega pro homo Trudeau...)... @Aurelian @alexander

without even looking it up, I am guessing every single one of them is

-very pro-Western
-male feminist
-pro-blm
-pro the vaccine
-stands with Ukraine

if betting wasn't haraam, how much would you want to bet that every single one of them fits this description?

now my point being, that basically all of these are, whether paid or not, essentially shills for the same liberal agenda... I just interesting that with all these Greek/Roman profile people they are all shills for liberalism and all of them say they're Muslim but really are much more shills for liberalism than they are interesting in defending Islam

Oh, just being like Bukhari and not taking any hadiths as absolute true, makes me a bad person? Why you think there are some hadiths in the bukhari are classified as Daef? Why there are grades for Hadiths?

this is just strawman... there is a difference between saying some hadith are weak, which I don't think anyone denies.... versus undermining hadith as a whole by saying things like "always take hadith with a grain of salt"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Hamzza

I want to return back to the interesting point you made about these people with these Greek/Roman profiles.

isn't it interesting? we have this greek/roman mafia.... @Periplus (whose avatar now apparently is this mega pro homo Trudeau...)... @Aurelian @alexander

without even looking it up, I am guessing every single one of them is

-very pro-Western
-male feminist
-pro-blm
-pro the vaccine
-stands with Ukraine

if betting wasn't haraam, how much would you want to bet that every single one of them fits this description?

now my point being, that basically all of these are, whether paid or not, essentially shills for the same liberal agenda... I just interesting that with all these Greek/Roman profile people they are all shills for liberalism and all of them say they're Muslim but really are much more shills for liberalism than they are interesting in defending Islam
Can't you just argue with no Ad hominem? I'm not even aligned with @alexander in every post

@Aurelian

which of these doesn't describe you?

"
-very pro-Western
-male feminist
-pro-blm
-pro the vaccine
-stands with Ukraine
"

and the thing that annoys me is you always push some given agenda and then act outraged when I point it out... you have this lack of being upfront

Hamzza

VIP
It is even mentioned that this hadith is Daef, and is considered one of the hadiths that was made up for some reason like the rest of 55 000 hadiths Al-Bukhari rejected. But hey, once you are brain dead, it is hard to come back.
As it's universally agreed by the Ulema of Hadith, the meaning conveyed in a Daef Hadith can be considered sound if supported by related texts. And it was me the op who clarified the grade of the Hadith. This is not some copypasta.
I never said I was one, yet you both always call me names for valid arguments I present here.
Valid arguments kkk.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
this is just strawman... there is a difference between saying some hadith are weak, which I don't think anyone denies.... versus undermining hadith as a whole by saying things like "always take hadith with a grain of salt"
Because hadiths that were considered for centuries as true words of the prophet turned up to be fake and made up ones, even some of those Al-Bukhari verified.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
As it's universally agreed by the Ulema of Hadith, the meaning conveyed in a Daef Hadith can be considered sound if supported by related texts. And it was me the op who clarified the grade of the Hadith. This is not some copypasta.

Valid arguments kkk.
Oh yeah, but hadiths that are considered Daef and not even align with the Quran are considered by you to be alright?

I am not even saying that the greek/roman mafia is part of some deliberate conspiracy.... what if there is some underlying metaphysical law of the universe that says if you choose a greek or roman username you must be a shill for the West and liberalism

Because hadiths that were considered for centuries as true words of the prophet turned up to be fake and made up ones, even some of those Al-Bukhari verified.

ah ok, well I'm glad that finally I managed to get you come out and admit your position of undermining hadith as a whole... it is a real accomplishment to get you to come out and be upfront about your position

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
ah ok, well I'm glad that finally I managed to get you come out and admit your position of undermining hadith as a whole... it is a real accomplishment to get you to come out and be upfront about your position
come out as underminer of hadiths? Are you saying that all the hadiths are valid and true words of the prophet? If so, then why there are grades for hadiths, why some Al-Bukhari Hadiths are being classified as Daef by Al-Albani?

come out as underminer of hadiths? Are you saying that all the hadiths are valid and true words of the prophet? If so, then why there are grades for hadiths, why some Al-Bukhari Hadiths are being classified as Daef by Al-Albani?

there you go being slippery with your position again... I have the normal position... I don't think anyone here believes all hadith are authentic, I believe in the normal position that there's weak, strong, etc.

the issue isn't that you hold the correct, normal position (which you don't).... the issue is that you undermine hadith as a whole.... "take all hadith with a grain of salt" is not the correct, normal position

Hamzza

VIP
@Omar del Sur
This is all you need to know about the deceptive fraud Auralian. He finds some random fake Hadiths and claims them to be Sahih so that he can undermine all Hadiths.
13.jpg
14.jpg

The Taqiyya practicing Munafaq is Quranist

@Omar del Sur
This is all you need to know about the deceptive fraud Auralian. He finds some random fake Hadiths and claims them to be Sahih so that he can undermine all Hadiths.
View attachment 276202View attachment 276204

The Taqiyya practicing Munafaq is Quranist

this is what really makes me angry.... it's one thing to hold a given position and maybe we disagree on it, ok... but it's another thing to be deceptive and snake-like like @Aurelian is

this guy casts doubt on the hadith as a whole, plays innocent when we call him out for this... then for a moment he comes and basically admits it... then he tries to obfuscate again.... I am sick of this guy's forked tongue..

if he's not a munafiq, he certainly seems to have some munafiq traits!

I don't even know what he is... what else is he being deceptive about? is he a Muslim? is he an atheist??? this guy is deceptive and snake-like

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever raises arms against us is not one of us. Whoever deceives us is not one of us.

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ مَنْ حَمَلَ عَلَيْنَا السِّلَاحَ فَلَيْسَ مِنَّا وَمَنْ غَشَّنَا فَلَيْسَ مِنَّا

-Saheeh Muslim

Trending