Its Sunnah to love the Arabs

Hamzza

VIP
It's from the Sunnah to love the Arabs and hating them is from the way of Shu'ubiyyah and Ahlul Bid'ah.

Imam Ahmed said:

"We acknowledge the rights of the Arabs and their superiority and we also love them for the Hadith of the prophet ﷺ {love for the Arabs is Iman and hating them is hypocrisy}. And we do not say the words of the populists and the meanest of the people who do not love the Arabs and do not acknowledge their merit, for their saying is Bid'ah and Khilaaf.

Note: The Hadith in this wording is Daef but the meaning is Sahih as it is backed by many other Hadiths.

Garaad diinle

 
.ألا لا فضل لعربي على عجمي ، ولا لعجمي على عربي، ولا أحمر على أسود، ولا أسود على أحمر، إلا بالتقوى

An Arab has no virtue over a Non Arab, nor does a Non Arab have virtue over an Arab, a red skinned person is not more virtuous than a dark skinned person nor is a dark skinned person more virtuous than a red skinned person except through Taqwa.

Narrated by imam ahmad ibn hanbal.
Grade good.

Hamzza

VIP
.ألا لا فضل لعربي على عجمي ، ولا لعجمي على عربي، ولا أحمر على أسود، ولا أسود على أحمر، إلا بالتقوى

An Arab has no virtue over a Non Arab, nor does a Non Arab have virtue over an Arab, a red skinned person is not more virtuous than a dark skinned person nor is a dark skinned person more virtuous than a red skinned person except through Taqwa.

Narrated by imam ahmad ibn hanbal.
Grade good.

This doesn't in anyway contradict what Imam Ahmed said and the hadith above.

Racism is so bad for your iman. And with arab hate, I've seen people use it as a stepping stone into hating islam, parts of islam. Because a lot of people still associate islam with arabs. It can be something like associating somali culture with clothes that expose awrah like the guntiino, and arabs with the jilbab. and then prefering somali women to uncover themselves to distance themselves from the "arab way". Or leaving islam because they're mad about Allah choosing an arab Prophet and Quran.

Hamzza

VIP
quit disrespecting the hadiths
The hypocrite accepts Hadiths when it fits his world views. Typical Munafaq.

Who are these misogynistic scholars?

As someone who is skeptical of all Hadiths, I'm surprised you're willing to use Hadith to justify your point. Anyway, the classic scholars of the past disagreed on this matter with the majority of them saying such conditions are null and void.

Habibi, the hadiths are clear, if he break the contract, his marriage ends.

The hypocrite accepts Hadiths when it fits his world views. Typical Munafaq.

I've seen him one time reject a hadith just because it doesn't fit with his views. I definitely think he has this thing where he accepts and rejects hadith based on whether they fit with his own preconceived views.

I don't want to say he's a munafiq but I would be more surprised if he wasn't than if he was. I don't think he really cares about Islam. In a way, I think he's worse than the open ex-Muslims. Because with the open ex-Muslims, they'll admit where they're coming from. With @Aurelian, he'll post stuff that undermines Islam but claims he's a Muslim.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Aurelian a person can't even pray salaat without the hadith so how dare you push "Quranism". undermining the hadith is undermining the entire din and yet you do it so casually.
I never said I was one, yet you both always call me names for valid arguments I present here. It is even mentioned that this hadith is Daef, and is considered one of the hadiths that was made up for some reason like the rest of 55 000 hadiths Al-Bukhari rejected. But hey, once you are brain dead, it is hard to relive it.

Last edited:

Rakoon

Secessionist
People who have problem with the Arabs being chosen are the exact same people who have problem with the Jews being chosen by Allah

Trending

Latest posts