Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

You guys are not very helpful. I care about school, I have hobbies, and I excercise. I really do (but mostly cardio, not weights). It doesn't help. If anything, it triggers the teeny little testosterone I have in my body, exemplifying my feelings over the long term.

I'm only having some little progress with @buule.

You need to be patient. You will find a man who will seek to please you. I understand the struggle, I have been celibate for weeks. My ex girlfriend used to relieve herself without touching herself, she’d just open her legs and wiggle in a circular motion. You could try that. She was like you, very frustrated.

I don't know for how long though :(. You know both of these majors at my school are very male dominated? They are all very friendly to me. The fitnah surrounding me is real.
Abaayo :cosbyhmm: it must be quite tempting to be in a male dominated environment I understand actually. But abstinence is greatly rewarded in this life and the hereafter

You guys are not very helpful. I care about school, I have hobbies, and I excercise. I really do (but mostly cardio, not weights). It doesn't help. If anything, it triggers the teeny little testosterone I have in my body, exemplifying my feelings over the long term.

Then you're just gonna have to brace it or get married. There's not a lot of halal options on the table.

Do the latter, yolo

For what little it matters, you have my sympathy

You need to be patient. You will find a man who will seek to please you. I understand the struggle, I have been celibate for weeks. My ex girlfriend used to relieve herself without touching herself, she’d just open her legs and wiggle in a circular motion. You could try that. She was like you, very frustrated.

I think she was masturbating, albeit in a weird unheard of way. Their is no way for someone to relieve themselves physically without masturbating.

Last edited:
She wouldn’t want to masturbate yet she had a boyfriend :tacky::reallymaury:

It's Comp Sci, can't be that tempting (no homo) :drakekidding:

Haha, you are right. I have eyes only for Faarax's (since they're the only ones I can imagine myself marrying) but there are is only one black guy in that program. The rest are white and Asian dudes, with an overwhelming percentage of them being socially inept. I swear, I'm not promoting the stereotype either, I'm not about that life. But it's holds very true IME.

The fitnah is mainly from my Biology program.

The pussy works in mysterious ways. :hmm:

Ramadan dee

She actually had very nimble fingers. She gave great hand ahem massages :kendrickcry:
Wow :ivers::kanyehmm:
Something I’ve always wondered, where do diaspora youth fornciate or date even. I thought they’d be worry about judgement from others. Did you date secretely?

The pussy works in mysterious ways. :hmm:

Ramadan dee

She actually had very nimble fingers. She gave great hand ahem massages :kendrickcry:
Oh she was probably doing kegels (contracting and squeezing the vagina). I'm doing them constantly and impulsively when I get those feelings of desire. They don't really give relief though, just that it's better doing them then staying still.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts