Its really hard being religious, young, and horny.

Haha college in the uk is where 16-18 yr olds go. Maybe your sexual frustration is because of the environment you’re in, do you have any male friends? You mentioned your friends were seeing boys, are they intimate with them?

I have some male friends, but majority are female obviously. I don't fee
Haha college in the uk is where 16-18 yr olds go. Maybe your sexual frustration is because of the environment you’re in, do you have any male friends? You mentioned your friends were seeing boys, are they intimate with them?
They haven't disclosed if they are intimate. I suspect though. It's been months. They're practically dating. They are sisters btw.

Yes, I have male friends. They're irrelevant though, I feel nothing about them.

Like I said, im not sure what I'm hoping to gain from this thread. I just sometimes feel like I'm going crazy. Guys are acknowledged for their desires but not women, so I feel like a freak for wanting intimacy so much. It comes and goes, but doesn't leave me alone for more than three days in a row.

I get where she is coming from. Sex is a natural thing and just like men, women also have this natural desire to have sex. Getting a hobby will not take these feelings away.
Exactly. I have hobbies. I have a 3.9 goa and am very serious about school. That doesn't mean my feelings should wash away. They are still very much there.

I have some male friends, but majority are female obviously. I don't fee

They haven't disclosed if they are intimate. I suspect though. It's been months. They're practically dating. They are sisters btw.

Yes, I have male friends. They're irrelevant though, I feel nothing about them.

Like I said, im not sure what I'm hoping to gain from this thread. I just sometimes feel like I'm going crazy. Guys are acknowledged for their desires but not women, so I feel like a freak for wanting intimacy so much. It comes and goes, but doesn't leave me alone for more than three days in a row.
You will be probably be used and kicked to the curb.
:bell:
The more attached you are the worst It's gonna be when he leaves u.Be machevillian huuno or you will forever be fucked over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Sinful thoughts in the mind can be a result of a psychological sickness, a stressful situation or due to whispers from the jinn. Know that you will not be punished for random or evil thoughts that enter the mind.

We pray that Allāh provide relief and comfort in your situation.

Sinful thoughts in the mind can be a result of a psychological sickness, a stressful situation or due to whispers from the jinn. Know that you will not be punished for random or evil thoughts that enter the mind.

We pray that Allāh provide relief and comfort in your situation.

Like what type of psychological sickness? Please, do inform me. And while you're at it, just disclaim the clinical background, experience, and educational credentials from which you're speaking of.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Exactly. I have hobbies. I have a 3.9 goa and am very serious about school. That doesn't mean my feelings should wash away. They are still very much there.

You don't hear many muslim females talk about it, because of xishood. Which I totally understand. You can keep yourself busy all you want, but that doesn't mean you won't have sexual desires. It's not weird to acknowledge them. I mean we're human. Marriage isn't all about sex, we know that, but in this Western society being young and religious it can be very hard to stay away from zina. No doubt about that. If you really want to protect yourself against it, you should consider marriage. That doesn't mean you should marry the first guy you meet. Just try to meet some people and think for yourself what kind of spouse you want. There is nothing wrong with getting married young and you can still do your own thing. There are more responsibilities, but that doesn't mean you can't reach your own personal goals. Eventually if you do everything for the sake of Allah, it will definitely get easier.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Like what type of psychological sickness? Please, do inform me. And while you're at it, just disclaim the clinical background, experience, and educational credentials from which you're speaking of.
Mania.

Manic people tend to be very impulsive, demanding, and aggressive, which often results in spending too much money, drinking too much, sexual promiscuity, and trouble with the law.

Mania.

Manic people tend to be very impulsive, demanding, and aggressive, which often results in spending too much money, drinking too much, sexual promiscuity, and trouble with the law.

First of all, you still haven't mentioned your credentials. So I'm going to discount everything you say already.

Second, how are you able to convey these supposed symptoms of mania from me, an online persona with only one ☝️ post?? Impulsive, demanding, aggressive, really? What a joke. Uneducated people just copying snippets from Wikipedia.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
First of all, you still haven't mentioned your credentials. So I'm going to discount everything you say already.

Second, how are you able to convey these supposed symptoms of mania from me, an online persona with only one ☝️ post?? Impulsive, demanding, aggressive, really? What a joke. Uneducated people just copying snippets from Wikipedia.
credentials? im 17 :draketf:

Trending