Its always got to be the BLM HALIMO

Loool u don’t know whites at all. If anything they’re pissed at seeing madow men intruding their space. Rich ones hide it better than chav/bogan types though. Very naïve mate
they barely care lol. half of them are cucks and jerk to BBC , the rest are fine knowing his genes will be wiped out within 2 generations.

only poc care about all this interracial marriage. these guys can happily just date asian women if their women are being taken away(not the case).

Loool u don’t know whites at all. If anything they’re pissed at seeing madow men intruding their space. Rich ones hide it better than chav/bogan types though. Very naïve mate

Also…. You should probably take back what you said here Lmao, you exposed yourself :russ:

You are quite clearly, a darkskin coon
lmao im good, you wish I was darkskin. not that theres anything wrong with it

im willing to exchange pics with our usernames to see our skin tones if youre up for it :ulyin:

they barely care lol. half of them are cucks and jerk to BBC , the rest are fine knowing his genes will be wiped out within 2 generations.

only poc care about all this interracial marriage. these guys can happily just date asian women if their women are being taken away(not the case).
They care depending on the woman. Offcourse if it’s a fat pig they don’t care. But any race of men would not like to see a beautiful woman of their ethnicity with someone else. Whites are very good at showing good face

They care depending on the woman. Offcourse if it’s a fat pig they don’t care. But any race of men would not like to see a beautiful woman of their ethnicity with someone else. Whites are very good at showing good face
depends, not most. i really never gave af about xalimos marrying out even if shes pretty, apart from some lighthearted banter at them. even if my sister married an ajanabi i couldnt gaf.

thats some religious dayooth bs.

Dude, you're hairy like an Arab.

:urgh::mindblown:

Your complexion is also much lighter than average; I'm like 5 shades darker than you.

20220405_095444.jpg (1) (1).png

Dude, you're hairy like an Arab.

:urgh::mindblown:

Your complexion is also much lighter than average; I'm like 5 shades darker than you.

View attachment 219761
not even close to arabs. i had 0 facial/chest hair until 2 years ago when i use some products. black people generally have little hair. my friends in year 7(12-13) had full hairy arms, deep voice and full beard

i used to be super light as a kid(i'll try find some pics), but i got darker as i got older. my whole family is light. we got it from our dad hes lightskin, my mums darkskin.
my beard also makes me darker and older which I like.

I don’t care if a good looking Somali girl married a non Somali man only insecure people care about who marries who

Trending

Latest posts