Italian ambassador thanks Mogadishu Mayor for returning Casa Italia

Qabilis apart, we're all the same.. It's the biggest mystery to humankind, why we can't get along when we have one language plus one religion.. Excluding may may niggaz, no one understand a word of what they're saying :mjlol: :deadmanny:
Its crazy even if you look at our neighbors dont oromos have clans why dont they fight eachother?. Same with amharas and tigrays. Somebody needs to study our brains
Operating Lets Go GIF by G2 Esports

Not going to lie but that Casa Italia is something else. Every morning I would walk past it on my way to the fish market in Shangaani just mesmerised at this giant “Roman like” structure in the middle of a Somali city 🤣

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Not going to lie but that Casa Italia is something else. Every morning I would walk past it on my way to the fish market in Shangaani just mesmerised at this giant “Roman like” structure in the middle of a Somali city 🤣
My favourite architecture is Roman, if Italy want to build something like this for this cultural project I welcome it. This area was rundown I assume

My favourite architecture is Roman, if Italy want to build something like this for this cultural project I welcome it. This area was rundown I assume
Yes that entire area is going under heavy reconstruction. It’s Shangaani after all which is the district with the most beautifull Greco-Roman, Arabo-Persian influence. The giant white coloured hotel caruuba used to hug its coast as well as many prominent office buildings like the old Central bank of Somalia and several embassies. The beautifull giant Gothic Norman style cathedral is also located not far from this. All in all Italians are welcome as they have style, swag and use passion in almost everything from food to cars, and designer clothing 🤣.

They return GAALO property before Muslim and these ppl are said to be MUSLIMS. If that's what they call muslim, im not apart of it. I refuse to share a religion with these ppl. Why is no Somali sheikh or even islamic world giving a FATWA against them? its mind boggling. Either Islam has standards or it doesn't. I know I refused to go into any mosque in hamar becuz it was built thru sadaqah that came from loot donations.
Lol the Italian bought the land legally prior to the civil war and we actually had a good relationship with them during the 70 and 80s u talk about Islam but we can't steal land the we sold that's Haram either give back the money u took or sit ur ass down 👇👇👇

Lol the Italian bought the land legally prior to the civil war and we actually had a good relationship with them during the 70 and 80s u talk about Islam but we can't steal land the we sold that's Haram either give back the money u took or sit ur ass down 👇👇👇
To hell with the Italians and i couldn't what the deen says about these gaalo gumeysi Talyaani.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Is there redline when it comes to spoils of war between Somalis. Is it land, wells, camels, goats, weapons, prisoners. The somali code of ethics messed as seen by anoo qabil killings in country and cowardly ambush tactics. Xamar land good as gone war was 30 yrs ago

Is there redline when it comes to spoils of war between Somalis. Is it land, wells, camels, goats, weapons, prisoners. The somali code of ethics messed as seen by anoo qabil killings in country and cowardly ambush tactics. Xamar land good as gone war was 30 yrs ago

nah somalis for centuries been displacing each other. although that is rare this century.

I actually want the Italians to return because we were best friends. They did not enslave, genocide, or mass murder us like other Europeans. They taught us many things like farming,building,architecture,industries,roads,They gave us weapons and taught us about everything in the modern world while we were regular geeljires running around with spears and arrows like bush men.
IMG_20230326_200340_228.jpg

I actually want the Italians to return because we were best friends. They did not enslave, genocide, or mass murder us like other Europeans. They taught us many things like farming,building,architecture,industries,roads,They gave us weapons and taught us about everything in the modern world while we were regular geeljires running around with spears and arrows like bush men.
View attachment 293533

Oh please! Where do I even begin with you ridiculous claims: Best friends? Taught us farming? Didn't enslave?

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Oh please! Where do I even begin with you ridiculous claims: Best friends? Taught us farming? Didn't enslave?

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
You weren't buck broken unless you're an Adoon wannabe; they didn't force you to choose Christianity like all others; they didn't force you to change your language and speak theirs like all that happened in Africa. You can't deny the Italians taught us how to farm with technology and industries; they only occupied us, but we benefited the most from them.

Trending