Italian ambassador thanks Mogadishu Mayor for returning Casa Italia

That italian nigga is proberly thinking look what these niggas done to the city my uncles build
Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island
Hütüs in muqdisho after siyad Barre left..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Fuckers are trying to make bank, Im curious to know what assets they have. I have a hunch that a somali person is behind this, salivating to sell whatever talyaanis left behind.

Or it could be stockholm syndrome talyaanis.

Plenty of opportunists of there. Remember when they were evicting the land, the official justification was that it came as a request from Italy. Now we're finding out that the site will be used for a joint Italian-Somali project. I'm sure they knew about this prior.

You'll see the same acts again with other shisheeye owned assets when they're supposed to be 'returned'. And expect it to come from non-Italians too.

Now that I think about it, it was the Italians who built Mogadishu, to be honest. It was the Italians who made Mogadishu the white pearl of the Indian Ocean. Every single landmark was built by Italians. I prefer their architecture to modern Somali houses.

hore u socda Italia :fittytousand:
Viva Italia 🇮🇹🇸🇴❤️

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I haven’t forgotten but I can’t change history. Italy won and almost all clans were eager to work with them. Thats how they won. Im looking from the perspective how can Somalia benefit from them today. We are in a extremely shitty situation and have to climb from this hole.
The problem lies with the dominant anti-Islamic party's eagerness to recover property in Somalia but working day and night restricts Muslims from performing salat on their own property. How dare they talk about defending Europe from Islamic invasion but want to reclaim property in Muslim lands?
watch how my talking point will be use in the next video.

Trending