Italian ambassador thanks Mogadishu Mayor for returning Casa Italia

Y'all left Xamar on a good terms and returning with the same welcome. I ain't mad :obama:
As long if you get your check
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

Nah sxb, I'm not going near any where muqdisho or southern Somalia.. I'm not even a Somali citizen 💀🤣

Do Somalis renounce their citizenship when they become western citizens? We need to start shaming those who do that, or like some countries do, prevent them.

Only death can separate you from your nationality at birth :fittytousand:

Do Somalis renounce their citizenship when they become western? We need to start shaming those who do that, or like some countries do, prevent them.

Only death can separate you from your nationality at birth :fittytousand:
Bro, I grew up here and all my life has been here, but InshaAllah I wish Somalia all the best.. If you could look into my heart you would know my biggest wish is a united prosperous Somalia.. But I'm afraid this won't happen in our life time, that's why I'm sticking to my western country.

Bro, I grew up here and all my life has been here, but InshaAllah I wish Somalia all the best.. If you could look into my heart you would know my biggest wish is a united prosperous Somalia.. But I'm afraid this won't happen in our life time, that's why I'm sticking to my western country.

MashAllah, a true Waddani. Thing will improve shortly, iA.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nigga i went tru your history and since when did you start this wadani shit? You seem like a undercover qabilist :silanyolaugh:

@Mr steal your naag 2

Have you seen naruto? They're divided into shinobis from different cities or clans fighting useless wars.. Us Somalis are like that. Why is Somaliand fighting for British drawn lines? And as for @bidenkulaha folks why did they loot everything and then turn their guns on each other? As for us Daaroods, we want the power, we want to be the main man, but even within darood we can't agree on which sub tribe should be the ruler... This is our legacy as the Somali race ☠️💀💀
So accusing me of belng a qabiliste is like two drug addicted friends calling each other a junkie 😅

@Mr steal your naag 2

Have you seen naruto? They're divided into shinobis from different cities or clans fighting useless wars.. Us Somalis are like that. Why is Somaliand fighting for British drawn lines? And as for @bidenkulaha folks why did they loot everything and then turn their guns on each other? As for us Daaroods, we want the power, we want to be the main man, but even within darood we can't agree on which sub tribe should be the ruler... This is our legacy as the Somali race ☠️💀💀
So accusing me of belng a qabiliste is like two drug addicted friends calling each other a junkie 😅
I think we are all a little bit qabilist some are more then others. Also somalis have been fighting eachother for 100s of years before the cadaans came to africa its just in our nature. I was thinking this for a while but wouldn it be hilarious if all the clans were just made up and all those somali clans didn exist in the past. That would have been the biggest prank of all time:damn: :mjlaugh:

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
@Mr steal your naag 2

darood are definitely the hidden leaves village
Isaaq are the sound village
Hawyie cloud village
Madow Wayne are stones village

I think we are all a little bit qabilist some are more then others. Also somalis have been fighting eachother for 100s of years before the cadaans came to africa its just in our nature. I was thinking this for a while but wouldn it be hilarious if all the clans were just made up and all those somali clans didn exist in the past. That would have been the biggest prank of all time:damn: :mjlaugh:
Qabilis apart, we're all the same.. It's the biggest mystery to humankind, why we can't get along when we have one language plus one religion.. Excluding may may niggaz, no one understand a word of what they're saying :mjlol: :deadmanny: