Italian ambassador thanks Mogadishu Mayor for returning Casa Italia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They return GAALO property before Muslim and these ppl are said to be MUSLIMS. If that's what they call muslim, im not apart of it. I refuse to share a religion with these ppl. Why is no Somali sheikh or even islamic world giving a FATWA against them? its mind boggling. Either Islam has standards or it doesn't. I know I refused to go into any mosque in hamar becuz it was built thru sadaqah that came from loot donations.

This land will become jointly developed by Italy and Somalia
That italian nigga is proberly thinking look what these niggas done to the city my uncles build
Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Now that I think about it, it was the Italians who built Mogadishu, to be honest. It was the Italians who made Mogadishu the white pearl of the Indian Ocean. Every single landmark was built by Italians. I prefer their architecture to modern Somali houses.

hore u socda Italia :fittytousand:

I wonder what will happen to the cathedral once the Vatican requests to get it back?

Italy have so far claimed the assets of Italy+Vatican and they’ve been promised to get returned what they used to own.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I wonder what will happen to the cathedral once the Vatican requests to get it back?

Italy have so far claimed the assets of Italy+Vatican and they’ve been promised to get returned what they used to own.
Nah, Italians want to reopen an empty cathedral in Somalia but want prevent people from praying salat in their garages.
Meloni's FdI party, which is leading the current coalition government in Italy, proposed a bill aimed at prohibiting the use of garages and industrial warehouses as mosques. FdI’s leader in the Italian Chamber of Deputies, Tommaso Foti, who spearheaded this bill, claimed that it would stop the Islamisation of Italy.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I have some ideas. We should give them some agriculture land. They can sell it directly to Italy similar to how Spain produces electricity in Morocco I believe and exports it themselves

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Hutus allow it considering they have no qualms with eating stolen wealth and filling their bellies with it

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
Lol seems like bad time to do something like this. Especially with war on shabab and evictions in xamar

I understand govt want to show there is rule of law and recognize Italy rights which I think is good but timing is bad save it for after war is won and fgs is stable

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Hutus allow it considering they have no qualms with eating stolen wealth and filling their bellies with it

It’s not a question of if, but rather when, lol.

When the Italian PM recently meet with HSM, she specifically asked that the (pre-90s) assets belonging to the Italian state, companies, citizens and the Vatican church to be returned. They’ve already started that process by evicting people on some of the land. Expect more of it soon.

Trending