Is this considered zina?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
And the responsibility is on the dads neck then, he should know his daughter and what she can deal with, but also character is built you need to have a set of principles to live by, at the end of the day the man she married is also human. I’m sure he’s by no means a shaydaan maybe just a difficult character.
Asiya was married to fircun and she’s still one of the four greatest women in the world.
Happiness doesn’t come from a situation or a spouse but rather your connection and strength of connection with Allah.
I just believe when it comes to a huge thing like marriage your parents shouldn't dictate for you cause marriage in islam isn't forced and nobody can force you marry someone against your wishes

I just believe when it comes to a huge thing like marriage your parents shouldn't dictate for you cause marriage in islam isn't forced and nobody can force you marry someone against your wishes
the ideal situation would be for your wali to be able to choose the right partner for you. The likelyhood of the daughter being able to gage what’s right for herself is nonsense She’ll either get lucky and get a good guy or it’ll go the other way and she’ll end up in a place she doesn’t want to be. The exception shouldn’t be made the rule.
The wilaaya has been given to the father and that is his haqq and everyone will be questioned about their responsibility.
There is no forced marriage in Islam and as you said she’s unable to make decisions for herself, she should definitely be following her fathers wish. I think Islamically the divorced women is the one that has more freedom/leverage.

Royalflush

novacane
the audacity of this to be chatting up another man in her husbands home

he just aint giving her the d properly:snoop:

you should investigate more cuz zina is witnessing them do penetration

the audacity of this ***** to be chatting up another man in her husbands home

he just aint giving her the d properly:snoop:

you should investigate more cuz zina is witnessing them do penetration

Warya! That’s a relative of mine you’re calling a ...

I just asked if this was zina or not. I don’t need to go all Sherlock Holmes on this couple. But I do know that they aren’t intimate at all. :gaasdrink:

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
Warya! That’s a relative of mine you’re calling a *****...

I just asked if this was zina or not. I don’t need to go all Sherlock Holmes on this couple. But I do know that they aren’t intimate at all. :gaasdrink:
why did you dislike my post btw sigh....

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

wallah I'm convinced no matter what you do you can never get a woman happy :russ:
oh well what can you do but still love them really :mjdontkno:
this one

I know of someone who chats with another man everyday (romantically) when her husband is not home. Is sheekeysi with another man while married considered zina?

she’s cheating and I’ve seen everything else you wrote it sounds like he might have a thing on the side aswell
There’s no such thing as a loveless marriage unless one of the partners (both) is getting “love” outside of the marriage, or maybe he’s gay idk
But most men seek or expect extra curriculum activity from their wives so if he’s not showing any emotional or physical intimacy to his wife I bet he’s showing it to another female same way she’s talking to other guys For that emotional intimacy. I never understood the I’m staying for the kids line
It’s not only toxic but really doesnt work because the kids (promise you) notice what’s going on with the parents and I’m assuming they see the distrust, hate, fighting etc and that sets up an bad example for them. I promise they’d prefer a broken home where everyone’s happy versus being miserable in a marriage. Unless you can make it work and hide the bullshit don’t ever use the children as an excuse.

My advice is tell your friend to divorce her husband
before her cheating is exposed because at the end of the day a men can have more than one wife and even if his cheating he’ll use the marriage excuse whereas with her she could never really explain the cheating in a way were people won’t look down on her. It’s not only shameful but emotional cheating always leads to physical intimacy so it’ll lead her to the zina path eventually.
it sounds like there’s no saving that marriage so tell her to save herself from shame and gossip.

Royalflush

novacane
Warya! That’s a relative of mine you’re calling a *****...

Anyone who cheats is a she can’t tell him she wants to break up
It’s not zina if you don’t see penetration with your own eyes or there’s 4 witnesses

she’s cheating and I’ve seen everything else you wrote it sounds like he might have a thing on the side aswell
There’s no such thing as a loveless marriage unless one of the partners (both) is getting “love” outside of the marriage, or maybe he’s gay idk
But most men seek or expect extra curriculum activity from their wives so if he’s not showing any emotional or physical intimacy to his wife I bet he’s showing it to another female same way she’s talking to other guys For that emotional intimacy. I never understood the I’m staying for the kids line
It’s not only toxic but really doesnt work because the kids (promise you) notice what’s going on with the parents and I’m assuming they see the distrust, hate, fighting etc and that sets up an bad example for them. I promise they’d prefer a broken home where everyone’s happy versus being miserable in a marriage. Unless you can make it work and hide the bullshit don’t ever use the children as an excuse.

My advice is tell your friend to divorce her husband
before her cheating is exposed because at the end of the day a men can have more than one wife and even if his cheating he’ll use the marriage excuse whereas with her she could never really explain the cheating in a way were people won’t look down on her. It’s not only shameful but emotional cheating always leads to physical intimacy so it’ll lead her to the zina path eventually.
it sounds like there’s no saving that marriage so tell her to save herself from shame and gossip.

The person who might be a man that she’s chatting with seems to not live in country she lives in.

I doubt her husband also cheating on the side, if he had a side piece back in wadanki, he would go back often (which he does not). And I doubt he has one in the country they currently live in.

I’d also like mention that he is several years older than her (like 6-7 years) and he married her when they were quite young. She was 18 and he was at least 24 or 25 years old. I feel like that also has a part in as to why she will not divorce him.

She’s my elder relative so I wouldn’t dare accuse her of cheating. So no snitching or confrontation.

Perhaps she’s seeking an emotional comfort in another human? Someone who will care about her feelings, ask her how she is. To chat causal with since her husband never does.
This is why you can’t bring up marriage issues with females, no matter what happens they will always side with the female and justify her actions.

The person who might be a man that she’s chatting with seems to not live in country she lives in.

I doubt her husband also cheating on the side, if he had a side piece back in wadanki, he would go back often (which he does not). And I doubt he has one in the country they currently live in.

I’d also like mention that he is several years older than her (like 6-7 years) and he married her when they were quite young. She was 18 and he was at least 24 or 25 years old. I feel like that also has a part in as to why she will not divorce him.

She’s my elder relative so I wouldn’t dare accuse her of cheating. So no snitching or confrontation.

the extra info you gave me makes her look bad
If you think he’s being loyal
If she’s out here making more than him
He’s not providing any support or love
Like what is he doing? Sounds like she married a loser and the crazy thing about all that is she’s the one who looks bad because cheating is haram. No ifs and buts about it. Sounds like she continuously making bad decisions for herself.
seems like the family also knows so ehh I don’t think this is something that needs a solution. If she’s okay with her haram decision I suggest you just stay quiet and let this unfold on its own because everything dark always surfaces to the light.

She’s not selfless, she just completely lacks self esteem/value.

From what sobret posted about her, she is the better person in the marriage and a good woman. Her husband deserves to be cheated on. He is a disgrace in all facets. This guy not only is emotionally abusive to his wife, unsatisfying to her needs, and inattentive, but also bakhayl who makes her pay for Bills.

This dude has no nobility in his blood.

the ideal situation would be for your wali to be able to choose the right partner for you. The likelyhood of the daughter being able to gage what’s right for herself is nonsense She’ll either get lucky and get a good guy or it’ll go the other way and she’ll end up in a place she doesn’t want to be. The exception shouldn’t be made the rule.
The wilaaya has been given to the father and that is his haqq and everyone will be questioned about their responsibility.
There is no forced marriage in Islam and as you said she’s unable to make decisions for herself, she should definitely be following her fathers wish. I think Islamically the divorced women is the one that has more freedom/leverage.

Granted what you said, how does it square with the fact that a woman has to agree to the marriage ultimately for the marriage to be legit? Unless she agrees to the marriage, what her father wants for her will not make up for her role and agreement for the marriage to be legal?

A father can choose the man he wants his daughter to marry, but the daughter's decision will finalize whether the marriage is legitimate or not. You need the woman's consent for the marriage to be legal. And a divorced woman can marry herself.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: "I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful." It was asked, "Do they disbelieve in Allah?" (or are they ungrateful to Allah?) He replied, "They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favors and the good (charitable deeds) done to them. If you have always been good (benevolent) to one of them and then she sees something in you (not of her liking), she will say, 'I have never received any good from you."

wallah I'm convinced no matter what you do you can never get a woman happy :russ:
oh well what can you do but still love them really :mjdontkno:

I don' t really see what that hadith has anything to do with this thread.

He is supposedly abusive and doesn't fully provide for his kids. He is stingy. Basically, everything a woman needs to avoid in a man.

Instead of cheating, she should be finalizing her divorce, then getting to know other men for marriage.

Trending