Is this considered zina?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Something doesn't add up. If her husband doesn't bring anything to the table, why is she afraid of a divorce? She's obviously afraid of being worse off by herself, otherwise she wouldn't have stayed with him. She's definitely not doing it for the kids, that's a meme.

Alluring

Sayonara
She is emotionally cheating on her husband.

I understand he’s abusive so they probably hate each other but it’s best to either communicate their issues or divorce and remarry the other man.

She works just as hard as him, if not even harder. Works five days a week, 9 hour shifts for low pay. Pays more than half of all household expenses. He’s a cheapskate that contributes nothing to the family.

nothing i said devalued what the wife contributes. This jumping the gun thing just speaks volumes. From your statement here, I'm guessing the reason you didn't forbid the evil and command the good is because he's a cheapskate ? لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّٰهِ

Something doesn't ass up. If her husband doesn't bring anything to the table, why is she afraid of a divorce? She's obviously afraid of being worse off by herself, otherwise she wouldn't have stayed with him. She's definitely not doing it for the kids, that's a meme.

He does bring something to the table, it’s just not a justifiable amount considering how much he makes. He makes 4, 5 times more money than her but leaves more than half of all expenses to her. She works almost minimum wage.

I think she stays with him to keep the stability of her children lives, their home and a present father figure for her children.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That’s true. But I doubt he’ll ever find out. He’s too invested into himself to even notice what’s going on around him and to even care about him and his wife’s broken relationship.
He's gonna notice one day she gonna slip up people who cheat always get caught in the end

nothing i said devalued what the wife contributes. This jumping the gun thing just speaks volumes. From your statement here, I'm guessing the reason you didn't forbid the evil and command the good is because he's a cheapskate ? لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّٰهِ

No. From your words I assumed you thought she was a SAHM that was cheating on her “hardworking” husband. I was clarifying that she was the one working harder than her husband for her family.

She’s obviously cheating on her husband and that’s clearly haram. That’s why I asked whether or not it’s considered zina.

I’m not 100% sure so I can’t jump to such an action (nor will I ever). However, she only talks to this individual when her husband is not there. She talks to them in a manner she doesn’t talk to anyone else on the phone, even her husband. It’s the way chicks talk to a man they like on the phone (lowers her tone, etc). She also got slightly defensive when her daughter asked her who she talks to everyday.

So 95% sure she’s cheating. However, their marriage is a very loveless one. He’s financially, emotionally and (was) physically abusive.
Did she told you tht he abuse her

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
He does bring something to the table, it’s just not a justifiable amount considering how much he makes. He makes 4, 5 times more money than her but leaves more than half of all expenses to her. She works almost minimum wage.

I think she stays with him to keep the stability of her children lives, their home and a present father figure for her children.

I don't think someone capable of doing what she is doing is genuinely that selfless. I think she's aware that the other man isn't interested enough. She knows she'll be worse off leaving her husband. I suspect she's cognizant of her own value, or lack thereof.

Divorce is serious, but there are justifiable reasons.

I don't think someone capable of doing what she is doing is genuinely that selfless. I think she's aware that the other man isn't interested enough. She knows she'll be worse off leaving her husband. I suspect she's cognizant of her own value, or lack thereof.

Divorce is serious, but there are justifiable reasons.

She’s a naive, selfless woman. One of the most generous and selfless human beings I know (perhaps the only). She’s literally a doormat. I’ve witness so many people take advantage of her generosity. I can only pity her. If she’s willing to break an arm and a leg for random strangers, her selflessness for her children must be tenfold.

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
She’s a naive, selfless woman. One of the most generous and selfless human beings I know (perhaps the only). She’s literally a doormat. I’ve witness so many people take advantage of her generosity. I can only pity her. If she’s willing to break an arm and a leg for random strangers, her selflessness for her children must be tenfold.
is there a facepalm emoji here on sspot

No. From your words I assumed you thought she was a SAHM that was cheating on her “hardworking” husband. I was clarifying that she was the one working harder than her husband for her family.

She’s obviously cheating on her husband and that’s clearly haram. That’s why I asked whether or not it’s considered zina.

ukthi just get a brother to tell the husband pls. This is very simple.

Trending