Is this considered zina?

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
I get that he’s mostly to blame for ruining the marriage due to being an abusive pos but no way is he to blame for her cheating. She should have divorced that bum ages ago instead of talking to other men behind his back like a weak *****.
'' he should have divorced that bum ages ago instead of talking to other men behind his back like a weak *****. '' well its not easy like that unfortunately. she could have gotten pregnant from the affair. best thing to do really is be a gentleman and forgive her and protect her from such types of things

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
I get that he’s mostly to blame for ruining the marriage due to being an abusive pos but no way is he to blame for her cheating. She should have divorced that bum ages ago instead of talking to other men behind his back like a weak *****.
that's why am always saying make a lot of kids with her before she has a chance to get pregnant from another man

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
if you do not impregnate her 5 times within a month your basically self cucking at that point your giving another man a chance to do your wife man :mindblown:

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
that's like getting a chance to have a free ps5 but saying its ok and some other guy comes a nd grabs it instead. that's like wanting to eat a cake but you waited and now some other kid ate the cake

Xaruun

VIP
'' he should have divorced that bum ages ago instead of talking to other men behind his back like a weak *****. '' well its not easy like that unfortunately. she could have gotten pregnant from the affair. best thing to do really is be a gentleman and forgive her and protect her from such types of things
that's why am always saying make a lot of kids with her before she has a chance to get pregnant from another man
if you do not impregnate her 5 times within a month your basically self cucking at that point your giving another man a chance to do your wife man :mindblown:
that's like getting a chance to have a free ps5 but saying its ok and some other guy comes a nd grabs it instead. that's like wanting to eat a cake but you waited and now some other kid ate the cake
:gucciwhat:

Xaruun

VIP
like nobody gona do my wife tf you mean. that's why you got to do your wife hard so shes not getting it from others 👍
If your wife wants to cheat then she’ll cheat. Giving her good dick will only make her crave sex (not with you) even more. Also the only way you can ‘protect’ your wife from cheating is by locking her up in a cage and taking away all her rights. If she’s down for that then more power to you, I guess.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
So 95% sure she’s cheating. However, their marriage is a very loveless one. He’s financially, emotionally and (was) physically abusive.

Never. Did I not mention he’s abusive? He may kill her. This sin is between her and God. I just wanted to know if it was considered zina or not.
You said he was abusive(not anymore) and now you’re mentioning he might kill her...??? Take a break and reread your crazy ass comments. You’re changing your story like a Chameleon, Shame on you nayaa.
If you care about your friend/relative tell her to ask for divorce. You also mentioned her daughter asked who she was talking to and got defensive, kids are smart and if what you’re telling is true and he abuses her then I don’t see how it is a stable environment for kids to grow up around. Your friend/relative sound like a selfish person wlh, you’re clearly justifying her behavior and backing up with crocodile tears. She needs to woman up and stand for her action. If the husband is the problem then they should seek professional help togheter that’s if they’re adults and have brain to think with. Otherwise she got herself a job and can happily join with her side niggis.

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
If your wife wants to cheat then she’ll cheat. Giving her good **** will only make her crave sex (not with you) even more. Also the only way you can ‘protect’ your wife from cheating is by locking her up in a cage and taking away all her rights. If she’s down for that then more power to you, I guess.
'' locking her up in a cage '' i dont think that's a moral thing to do. whats better to do is locking her in a relationship by having many kids with her. that's when she would mentally mature up and not consider cheating and spend with here kids instead and please you instead so you dont leave her its a mental scare tactic manipulation basically

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
You said he was abusive(not anymore) and now you’re mentioning he might kill her...??? Take a break and reread your crazy ass comments. You’re changing your story like a Chameleon, Shame on you nayaa.
If you care about your friend/relative/you tell her to ask for divorce. You also mentioned her daughter asked who she was talking to and got defensive, kids are smart and if what you’re telling is true and he abuses her then I don’t see how it is a stable environment for kids to grow up around. Your friend/relative/you sound like a selfish person wlh, you’re clearly justifying her behavior and backing up with crocodile tears. She needs to woman up and stand for her action. If the husband is the problem then they should seek professional help togheter that’s if they’re adults and have brain to think with. Otherwise she got herself a job and can happily join with her side niggis.
he might want to kill her because it destroys a mans ego if she had another mans baby like that that's top notch disrespect done to any man.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
he might want to kill her because it destroys a mans ego if she had another mans baby like that that's top notch disrespect done to any man.
Read what she posted, she first said he used to be abusive and her next post is mentioning “Did I say he is abusive and might kill her” what a friend!! If she really cares about her well-being then she would not seek advice on a troll forum. But talk to her and get her relatives involved to sort this out. :draketf:

Xaruun

VIP
'' locking her up in a cage '' i dont think that's a moral thing to do. whats better to do is locking her in a relationship by having many kids with her. that's when she would mentally mature up and not consider cheating and spend with here kids instead and please you instead so you dont leave her its a mental scare tactic manipulation basically
You missed the point. Anyway even if that worked, you’re better off marrying a woman who’s loyal then wasting precious years of your life trying to tame a h0e.

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
You missed the point. Anyway even if that worked, you’re better off marrying a woman who’s loyal then wasting precious years of your life trying to tame a h0e.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
is my secret remedy to keep h0es by my side and not some side nigga's side 💀

If your wife wants to cheat then she’ll cheat. Giving her good **** will only make her crave sex (not with you) even more. Also the only way you can ‘protect’ your wife from cheating is by locking her up in a cage and taking away all her rights. If she’s down for that then more power to you, I guess.
What kind advice is tht tht is abusive control freak l llol lock her up take her right :farmajoyaab:

Trending