Is this considered zina?

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
I know of someone who chats with another man everyday (romantically) when her husband is not home. Is sheekeysi with another man while married considered zina?
i dont think so. although I'm not sure, her husband should spend time with her more this is why women do this type of stuff

Last edited:
She’s a cheating *****. Tell her husband now before things get worse.

I’m not 100% sure so I can’t jump to such an action (nor will I ever). However, she only talks to this individual when her husband is not there. She talks to them in a manner she doesn’t talk to anyone else on the phone, even her husband. It’s the way chicks talk to a man they like on the phone (lowers her tone, etc). She also got slightly defensive when her daughter asked her who she talks to everyday.

So 95% sure she’s cheating. However, their marriage is a very loveless one. He’s financially, emotionally and (was) physically abusive.

I know of someone who chats with another man everyday (romantically) when her husband is not home. Is sheekeysi with another man while married considered zina?

What's the point of talking to another man romantically ? It's completely wrong and disrespectful. I don't know if we can consider it "zina" but i do believe that it's haram.

gbrlax3

I’m not 100% sure so I can’t jump to such an action (nor will I ever). However, she only talks to this individual when her husband is not there. She talks to them in a manner she doesn’t talk to anyone else on the phone, even her husband. It’s the way chicks talk to a man they like on the phone (lowers her tone, etc). She also got slightly defensive when her daughter asked her who she talks to everyday.

So 95% sure she’s cheating. However, their marriage is a very loveless one. He’s financially, emotionally and (was) physically abusive.

''So 95% sure she’s cheating. However, their marriage is a very loveless one. He’s financially, emotionally and (was) physically abusive. ''

was expecting that πŸ‘

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, β€œAllah has written the very portion of Zina which a man will indulge in. There will be no escape from it. The Zina of the eye is the (lustful) look, the Zina of the ears is the listening (to voluptuous songs or talk), the Zina of the tongue is (the licentious) speech, the Zina of the hand is the (lustful) grip, the Zina of the feet is the walking (to the place where he intends to commit Zina), the heart yearns and desires and the private parts approve all that or disapprove it.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

What's the point of talking to another man romantically ? It's completely wrong and disrespectful. I don't know if we can consider it "zina" but i do believe that it's haram.

Perhaps she’s seeking an emotional comfort in another human? Someone who will care about her feelings, ask her how she is. To chat causal with since her husband never does.

I think it is sin her talking to other men flirting with other men and romantily
I think there is more behind close doors then Talking if she is flirting with other men other then her husband

gbrlax3

Perhaps she’s seeking an emotional comfort in another human? Someone who will care about her feelings, ask her how she is. To chat causal with since her husband never does.
exactly.

gbrlax3

I think it is sin her talking to other men flirting with other men and romantily
I think there is more behind close doors then Talking if she is flirting with other men other then her husband
absolutely. its sin 110%

Yes, it is cheating.

If she is in a position in which her emotional needs are not being met and was in a emotionally abusive relationship, i don't see the point of her staying.

And no, snitching is a shit advice. Don't listen to that.

My advice is for you to advise her the gravity of her actions and then mind your business.

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, β€œAllah has written the very portion of Zina which a man will indulge in. There will be no escape from it. The Zina of the eye is the (lustful) look, the Zina of the ears is the listening (to voluptuous songs or talk), the Zina of the tongue is (the licentious) speech, the Zina of the hand is the (lustful) grip, the Zina of the feet is the walking (to the place where he intends to commit Zina), the heart yearns and desires and the private parts approve all that or disapprove it.”
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

What would be considered zina of the tongue? Does talking casually (no mentions of love, sex or anything romantic) to another man outside of marriage count?

Yes, it is cheating.

If she is in a position in which her emotional needs are not being met and was in a emotionally abusive relationship, i don't see the point of her staying.

And no, snitching is a shit advice. Don't listen to that.

My advice is for you to advise her the gravity of her actions and then mind your business.

She’s an elder to me. And at the small chance that my hunch about her is wrong, she’ll be extremely offended that I’m accusing her of cheating. Even if my hunch is right, she’ll still be offended.

gbrlax3

Trending

Latest posts