Is this considered zina?

gbrlax3

π•»π–”π–œπ–Šπ–— π–Žπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓 π–Žπ–‘π–‘π–šπ–˜π–Žπ–”π–“.
Doesn’t make a difference. Looks have zero value on their own

It’s not advice. I’m saying you can’t fully control what another person does unless you take their rights away and enslave them. Blackmail and manipulation may work too
'' you can’t fully control what another person does '' you can by giving her multiple kids to be busy with instead of some other dudes d*ck

There will always be a β€˜better’ (or β€˜worse’ option, it’s common for people to get cucked by β€˜worse’ men/women) option, that’s the problem. If she’s too weak to ignore Shaytan’s whispers or is a ***** then you’ll get cucked no matter what you do. If the *****’s husband treated her well and provided then she’d still cheat because she’s weak and has zero self esteem.

I am no way, shape or form excusing what she did. But its a bit naive to assume that your actions has no bearing.

I reckon you would look at things differently if the husband's emotional and physical needs were not met.

But I agree, if you have morals and fear Allah, you would divorce before doing such a thing.

Doesn’t make a difference. Looks have zero value on their own

It’s not advice. I’m saying you can’t fully control what another person does unless you take their rights away and enslave them. Blackmail and manipulation may work too
Tht is evil and ppl shouldn't do tht whether it is blackmail manipulation or enslavement or taking freedom from a person or ppl
U can divorce woman if u have suspicious

gbrlax3

Tht is evil and ppl shouldn't do tht whether it is blackmail manipulation or enslavement or taking freedom from a person or ppl
U can divorce woman if u have suspicious
true wallah. ppl should be more kind to their wives smh... you can manipulate her with doing way nicer way instead of locking her up tf πŸ’€

gbrlax3

It is still Manipulative
so? would you want to get manipulated for good and get 1 mil in return. also if you didn't manipulate her than she could manipulate you

Xaruun

VIP
I am no way, shape or form excusing what she did. But its a bit naive to assume that your actions has no bearing.

I reckon you would look at things differently if the husband's emotional and physical needs were not met.

But I agree, if you have morals and fear Allah, you would divorce before doing such a thing.
Nah if the genders were switched around then the husband would still be scum.

It’s worse if a wife cheats because a mans job is maintaining and hers is only loyalty exchange for his maintenance and she couldn’t do that

gbrlax3

It’s worse if a wife cheats because a mans job is maintaining and hers is only loyalty exchange for his maintenance and she couldn’t do that
no its not both r wrong wemen are human too

gbrlax3

take my Qashin

gbrlax3

thank you for liking now i changed my mind take my like

gbrlax3

Agree it’s very wrong if a man does it but it’s much worse when a women betrays her husband while he’s outside toiling on her behalf that’s vile
what if she was horny? apparently impregnating them reduces their libido so that's the only way preventing a woman from cheatng

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Why argue she sounds like a bad person bruh idc wallahi one thing I would never do is cheat wallahi Bilahi if u cheat or flirt with someone if u are in a relationship idc u belong to the streets wallahi

Trending

Latest posts