Is this considered zina?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s ๐Ÿฅถ
Why doesn't she explore cuckoldry with her husband, I know it's haram but since she's already committing zina then she might as well have sex with other men with the blessing of her husband.

gbrlax3

๐•ป๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
Did you not read? She said that they stay together for the sake of their children.
yeah but how will the marriage work then if they still stay together and the husband isn't even there they should ask the imam about this type of stuff really

gbrlax3

And why would her husband agree to tht other men fking his wife
why go trough all that when he could just leave (divorce) yeaah its sake for the children but either man up and give your wife attention/love or just leave whats so hard about that

Why doesn't she explore cuckoldry with her husband, I know it's haram but since she's already committing zina then she might as well have sex with other men with the blessing of her husband.
go back to playing fortnite

tenor (1).gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I wouldn't classify this as zina but this is another form of cheating when shes flirting and being emotionally invested in a person whose not her husband

She shouldn't stay in a marriage for the sake of her kids if her husband found out about this she would get divorced right away

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know of someone who chats with another man everyday (romantically) when her husband is not home. Is sheekeysi with another man while married considered zina?

Sheeeko grows into comfort. Comfort grows into boundary breaking. Boundary breakings grows into Waasmo,

1609260465603.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
its only a matter of time before she ends up sleeping with this other guy shes already cheating when shes talking to another man behind her husband's back

Imagine working hard to provide for ur family and meanwhile ur wife is doing this

ู„ูŽุง ุญูŽูˆู’ู„ูŽ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุง ู‚ููˆูŽู‘ุฉูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‘ุง ุจููฑู„ู„ูŽู‘ูฐู‡ู :meleshame:

gbrlax3

Imagine working hard to provide for ur family and meanwhile ur wife is doing this

ู„ูŽุง ุญูŽูˆู’ู„ูŽ ูˆูŽู„ูŽุง ู‚ููˆูŽู‘ุฉูŽ ุฅูู„ูŽู‘ุง ุจููฑู„ู„ูŽู‘ูฐู‡ู :meleshame:
sheikh he wasnt showing her love and affection aparently

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1609261733740.png

She works just as hard as him, if not even harder. Works five days a week, 9 hour shifts for low pay. Pays more than half of all household expenses. Heโ€™s a cheapskate that contributes nothing to the family.

gbrlax3

She works just as hard as him, if not even harder. Works five days a week, 9 hour shifts for low pay. Pays more than half of all household expenses. Heโ€™s a cheapskate that contributes nothing to the family.
hmm understandable

I wouldn't classify this as zina but this is another form of cheating when shes flirting and being emotionally invested in a person whose not her husband

She shouldn't stay in a marriage for the sake of her kids if her husband found out about this she would get divorced right away

Thatโ€™s true. But I doubt heโ€™ll ever find out. Heโ€™s too invested into himself to even notice whatโ€™s going on around him and to even care about him and his wifeโ€™s broken relationship.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thatโ€™s true. But I doubt heโ€™ll ever find out. Heโ€™s too invested into himself to even notice whatโ€™s going on around him and to even care about him and his wifeโ€™s broken relationship.

is the sex good tho, with your husband?

I mean, sorry, i am addressing your 'friend'

Trending