Is the West your new permanent home?

Is the West your new home?

• Total voters
Also, a lot of the lifestyle demands from the Somali diaspora in Somalia makes life more expensive for locals, I remember seeing that the price of chicken in Mogadishu was very expensive at one point due to high demand from returning diaspora folks and so the locals had to eat mostly eggs as a result due to being priced out.
That's sad. What's the point in returning though? I'm guessing they're mostly wastemen coming home for dhaqan celis.

Gambar

VIP
For the time being yes, but things change. If opportunity arises elsewhere then ill move.

I want to own all of puntland.
giphy.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yes my work my friends and my family are all here and as they say home is where the heart is and I feel at home here

The west is so depressing to me personally but then again you cannot completely hate the place where you were born and grew up I personally feel like I am more compelled to return to Somalia.

Jungle

VIP
No, I have too many family members old and young from europe living it up in xamar rent free so i will definetly end up there myself or some where in east africa at least.

It would be a colossal waste to go to Africa right now. I've been in school since the age of three. That's 14 years now. All down the drain to go discuss qabyalad with some ignorant randoms chewing khat.