Is the West your new permanent home?

Is the West your new home?

• Total voters
Am I a degenerate for immediately thinking percs=percocet?
:farmajoyaab:
:russ:

No you aren't bro it's probably the latter half your nick coming to that conclusion. Prescription percocets definitely fall under the category of percs of the West tho, also some great songs have been written under the influence of sprite, hargab juice and percs but I don't condone self-medication except with 7Up

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've got a good life going for me here. Something big must happen to make me move back

Also, a lot of the lifestyle demands from the Somali diaspora in Somalia makes life more expensive for locals, I remember seeing that the price of chicken in Mogadishu was very expensive at one point due to high demand from returning diaspora folks and so the locals had to eat mostly eggs as a result due to being priced out.
That's heartbreaking. Oh God may Allah make a way for our people.

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Im in the only in the west for education my parents always tells me but every time i feel down or unjustified i just want to be in miyiga with my abti and his geel. I want to move back sometimes but when read about meaningless things which leads to blood spills i feel bad for moving back.
But inshallah i will move there for a couple of years after i graduated uni

Last edited:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Also, a lot of the lifestyle demands from the Somali diaspora in Somalia makes life more expensive for locals, I remember seeing that the price of chicken in Mogadishu was very expensive at one point due to high demand from returning diaspora folks and so the locals had to eat mostly eggs as a result due to being priced out.

Everything in the world is expensive now. Believe it or not but its not only because people from abroad at the same time yes it can be true when it comes to raising housing prices and in the construction of it. When I was in the country last time two cars could meet because the roads were so narrow and every person's villa had a gate in their house

I will raise my kids in the only place in this earth which is theirs. SOMALIA. So many have bleed and died for what is theirs. How much suffering did the english cause my family. All the geel the y confiscated from us all the men women and children they murdered, But not once did we stop being somali and bend over for our enemies, We fought and fought even when our spirit was low. If i choose to raise them in the west they will forget all that and assimilate. All of the shit my forefathers fought for would be in vain then, They died so me and my children could have the right of being somali in the ancestral land of the somalis. Yall niggas disgust me traitor ass niggas i will piss on your graves and so will your descendants too when they become the concubines of a cracker

I will raise my kids in the only place in this earth which is theirs. SOMALIA. So many have bleed and died for what is theirs. How much suffering did the english cause my family. All the geel the y confiscated from us all the men women and children they murdered, But not once did we stop being somali and bend over for our enemies, We fought and fought even when our spirit was low. If i choose to raise them in the west they will forget all that and assimilate. All of the shit my forefathers fought for would be in vain then, They died so me and my children could have the right of being somali in the ancestral land of the somalis. Yall niggas disgust me traitor ass niggas i will piss on your graves and so will your descendants too when they become the concubines of a cracker
giphy.gif

Trending