Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while, but here we go.
Long time no see everyone, and especially @ghost

For the topic i do agree with @Cognitivedissonance, Mogadishu can't serve as the capital anymore. Nostalgia and a want to go back from the diaspora can't wash away the blood seeped streets of that city any longer. Beautiful or not, Villa Somalia is not a viable option for any unifying somali leader in the future. I'm not talking from a point of which tribe is where or who owns but from a strictly logical point of thought. If the south has to keep the house of power in it, then Kismayo is a better solution honestly i think.

As for is it the capital any longer? No, there's no capital any longer. No power in effect = no capital.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Well duh you dont see hawiye governors in garowe. You can live and do business in xamar but respect its people. Its like any other major city you respect its people.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Niggas life is probably one huge epiphany, one after the other, he sits back and thinks that he's finally gone around to figuring out what's been holding him back (e.g. the Illuminati, Rothschilds, Hawiye, Isaaq) and how he could positively turn his life around by being productive. But nothing changes, he signs onto a forum and posts threads to prove his self worth.

Ninyohow wax isku fal, don't let qabil stand in the way of your dreams.

"Mogadishu belongs to Hawiye", "Moryaan", "25 years ago" :drakekidding:

Safe bruv, that's one cancerous mentality we don't share :childplease:
Every region of the Somali peninsula belongs to each and every one of you reading this shit.

:francis: tfw decades of cuqdad and qabyaalad is copied and pasted over to you and you're expected to rebuild your country.
Tell that to the harlot that bore you hooyada siilkeyda ba waas moryaan foqol moryaan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well duh you dont see hawiye govoners in garowe. You can live and do business in xamar but respect its people. Its like any other major city you respect its people.
Garowe isn't the capital city of Somalia, wallahi I might aswell be talking to Wildebeest.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But if it was y'all would still be the ruling force. No one said mogadishu isnt the capital stop your calacal. Its just Abgaal are majority.
In sha Allah it won't be soon where in the world have you seen a capital city of a nation belonging to a tribe, anyway I can't have a convo with wildebeest so vamoose.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well why dont you succeed then? We dont want you.
Who's we? Hawiye represent all Somalis now? You do realise this is about the capital city of Somalia?

And these moryaans try make it out as if I am the one with the cuqdad kkkk

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
In sha Allah it won't be soon where in the world have you seen a capital city of a nation belonging to a tribe, anyway I can't have a convo with wildebeest so vamoose.
Well the tribe or people originally from thst city therefore are the majority usually fill up most positions but that isnt to say they fill all positions. If that triggers you then succeed. Its the same in puntland there are many tribes living thete but majority of the positions are filled by MJs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well the tribe or people originally from thst city therefore are the majority usually fill up most positions but that isnt to say they fill all positions. If that triggers you then succeed. Its the same in puntland there are many tribes living thete but majority of the positions are filled by MJs.
Do you know what a capital city means? The genius in this one is unparalleled. Reasoning with these savages moryaan is like drawing water from a mirage.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Drawing water from a mirage kulaha, niggas baby shahadah was switched with "Hawiye iyo Isaaq" his whole life is a mirage.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You got tired of waraabe and RudeBoi karbaash so Hawiye aa usoo jeeste :ftw9nwa: stop fighting with everyone saaxib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending