Is Mogadishu the capital city of Somalia or the capital city for one tribe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

If you look closely at all the governors of xamar they're all from one tribe, the schools, hospitals, port, airport and many lands in Mogadishu has been sold to turkey, my question is do they belong to one tribe or Somalia?

For the past 25 years Hawiye who have been ruling Mogadishu & the only tribe living there since they cleansed all other tribes & stole their homes, do they not realise that Mogadishu belongs to all Somalis? On one hand Hawiye says Mogadishu is the capital city then they behave like this, don't they see that Somalis see, or they don't care?

For the past 25 years al shabaab has operated unabated in xamar and surrounding areas, till this day Hassan shiekh who hails from the Hawiye tribe doesn't even control Mogadishu.

I contend that Hawiye is the cause of xamar not recovering from its current state of anarchy & chaos.

25 years ago Isaac set up a state & on their land they have their own troops & no al shabaab.

20 years ago Darood set up a state & on their land they don't have foreign troops, they have their own army, they kill al shabaab.

Hawiye areas al shabaab are allowed to operate unabated, xamar has become a haven for terrorists to run amok.

Hawiye are not united in galgaduud today 25 years after the civil war, you have Islamic courts in dhuusomareeb who doesn't recognise gulmudug, you have baladweyne as we speak there's no state governance there, Hawiye is the majority yet theirs qabyalad between them, they can't even deceide on who to lead.

My question is if Hawiye can't even unite to form a state in galmudug & baladweyne then how do they expect to lead the Somali people & unite them?

I believe Hawiye has held Somalia hostage for the past 25 years, not only is the law of the jungle prevelant in Hawiye areas now they're trying to export it to Puntland which has been the only pillar standing for Somalia the past 25 years, they prefer to destroy instead of build, Somalia needs to be emancipated.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Whats all this calaacaal...Mogadishu is the eternal captial of Somalinmo
How comes all the governors are abgaal? How is it you're selling hospitals, schools, lands, port, airport to turkey, even giving them a military base, is the somalinimo miise qabyalad?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It's not calcaal you qabyalad ridden mooryan, is Mogadishu cadaado miise beledweyne? This is the capital city of Somalia not Hawiye.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi it's a sad state of affairs, Hassan shiekh sells Hawiye girls to saudia arabia & not a peep from Hawiye cause they support anyone who's Hawiye, guess what the international community think? It's all Somali girls getting shipped to saudia Arabia when in actual fact it's just Hawiye girls, Hawiye use the name Somalia as if it just belongs to them & in turn make the rest of us look bad.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Today I was watching the outcome of the state building in hiiran & shebeelada dhexe, I was baffled thinking the majority of these people in this state are Hawiye yet for the past 25 years they can't even unite to form a state so imagine these very same people have been the president of Somalia for the past 20 years or so excluding rest in peace abdullahi Yusuf, wallahi it's pitiful.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
No cares about your calaacal ..ya dhabayco scum. Mogadishu is the eternal captial of Somalinimo, where your useless leaders pay homeage

If you dont like it go back to yemen where ur ancestors came from:susp::camby:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No cares about your calaacal ..ya dhabayco scum. Mogadishu is the eternal captial of Somalinimo, where your useless leaders pay homeage

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Farhan, need I remind you that you're Habar Gidir not Abgaal? :chrisfreshhah: You don't even have a legitimate shot at the leadership of the country ( President and/or PM). Shii, the Abgaal President co-signed the airstrikes against your terrorist kin.:russ: Stay in your lane. You're not even an afterthought, much less part of the conversation. :camby:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi

Sxb he doesnt care about Somalinimo..he just wants Xamar to himself like the kacaan days.

Sadly for him those days will never come back :siilaanyolaugh:

Duchess

VIP
Sxb he doesnt care about Somalinimo..he just wants Xamar to himself like the kacaan days.

Sadly for him those days will never come back :siilaanyolaugh:

:mjlol::mjlol:

Hey, dipshit, MJs weren't part of the Kacaan regime. :draketf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

I hate to break it to you but habar gidir are irrelevant in xamar out of the 16 or so districts in xamar not one habar gidir is a governor they're all abgaal, I think you're mistaking Mogadishu with cadaado.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ye yall were the failed SSDF.Smh why don't dhabcayo know how to fight? :faysalwtf:

Ilaheey amarkiis these people are completely useless:snoop:
As far as the international community & Somalis are concerned xamar is still the capital city of somaliland.

Duchess

VIP
Ye yall were the failed SSDF.Smh why don't dhabcayo know how to fight? :faysalwtf:

Ilaheey amarkiis these people are completely useless:snoop:

We were the SSDF when you were doing niiko for Abe Siyad. You only rebelled after he cut off your khat supply, but before that you were in the front lines doing his dirty work.

All the embassies are going to be in Mogadishu and a lot of investment is planned there, it's very much capital of Somalia. The clan obsession will die down when Somalis make all the cities boom and people move around for work. The camel herder mentality of fighting over petty shit needs to end.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
We were the SSDF when you were doing niiko for Abe Siyad. You only rebelled after he cut off your khat supply, but before that you were in the front lines doing his dirty work.
Isaaq fought the entire Somali army.Don't mistaken those SNM lions for your luugo baasto uncles that gave up after a couple weeks

Duchess

VIP
Isaaq fought the entire Somali army.Don't mistaken those SNM lions for your luugo baasto uncles that gave up after a couple weeks

Sheeko. Who were USC fighting then? Go tell that shit to someone else.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
All the embassies are going to be in Mogadishu and a lot of investment is planned there, it's very much capital of Somalia. The clan obsession will die down when Somalis make all the cities boom and people move around for work. The camel herder mentality of fighting over petty shit needs to end.
Everything in xamar that belongs to all Somalis has been sold off by just one tribe, how can Mogadishu possibly belong to Somalis as a whole? It don't make a difference even if the White House was built in Mogadishu it still serves a tribe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts